• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rune King Thor vs PoH Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I saw the buffs to Thor and noticed he doesn't have any higher dimensional existence or anything that renders him untouchable to any lower tier characters, made it too tempting to not make this matchup so let's do it. Speed is equalized and it takes place in God of War Asgard.

Kratos:

Thor:

Inconclusive:

Attacking him one time as he has layers of conceptual hax in PoH state. BFR looks more focused on opening a portal to do so more than just him thinking and Kratos vanishes. Mind hax depends on how potent the hax is since the most I see on the page is him affecting Galactus who resists X-men type mindhax but nothing is said on the potency. Kratos has resistances on a 4-D level so if he can hax beyond 4-D then sure.

Attacking him one time as he has layers of conceptual hax in PoH state. BFR looks more focused on opening a portal to do so more than just him thinking and Kratos vanishes. Mind hax depends on how potent the hax is since the most I see on the page is him affecting Galactus who resists X-men type mindhax but nothing is said on the potency. Kratos has resistances on a 4-D level so if he can hax beyond 4-D then sure.
Marvel Mindhax potency is currently low 1-A(scaling from Umar i think), but it's best not to create matches with Thor or any other Marvel God at the moment as they will all receive a general overhaul that will probably change their P&A overall.

Marvel Mindhax potency is currently low 1-A(scaling from Umar i think), but it's best not to create matches with Thor or any other Marvel God at the moment as they will all receive a general overhaul that will probably change their powers and abilities overall.
Marvel Mindhax is low 1-A from 2 sources at the moment (maybe more):
  • Doctor Strange mindhaxxing Umar (Moondragon matched Strange in a mind fight, and Thor resisted her)
  • Xavier mentally fought the Phoenix Force.
The Xavier thing in particular is important because RKT has all of Odin's abilities. Odin mind-fought Galactus who no-sold Xavier's mind-hax.

Like the dude above say, his mind hax is low 1-A, also he can use it thought based

His Absorption also ******* destroy Kratos

I would like to say that all Marvel magic, including Asgardian magic, is gonna get Type 1 Concept Manipulation (among other powers, like soul destruction) once I'm done with the Marvel Magic sandbox (Ultima is helping me but has been busy with revisions), and Thor resists Asgardian Magic.

Just a wee heads up.

RKT >= Odin's mindhax = Galactus >> Xavier ~= Phoenix Force = Low 1-A >*(infinity) 4D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back