• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to tear the wiki asunder except i'm just stealing some guys meme and this has spiralled radically out of control please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...... the infinite dimensions thing in 2722s extra document has been up for atleast a week. (probably about a month or so now)

Time to see how quickly this discussion gets rendered nonexistent by a wild azzy

(if you want to see the info mentioned, go to the link, press CTRL + F and type "Kunskapen")

This most likely won't go through, but i guess i'll take one for the team and get this going.......

DISCUSS

( I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE )

( SEND HELP, THIS HAS SPIRALLED SO FAR OFF COURSE THAT THE COURSE IS NO LONGER WITHIN LONG-RANGE WARP JUMP RANGE )

All that will, has, or ever had happened in the outerverse will be decided here...and now.

Sir Ovens said:
This will not end well.
I mean, the High 1-B statement is pretty straightfoward, we just have to put everyone at High 1-B and then avoid the untold chaos this could create

The issue is that we'll end up either having to abide be WoG that may or may not have been inserted for our sake, rather thas that of the article,or ignore a possible upgrade that would move the SCPverse out of "bullshittingly high-end 1-B" and into high 1-B where they can actually find fights.

Oh dear sweet merciful jesus... Someone actually made the thread...

Anyways, like others said, the feat is straightforward. All it takes is for a mod to insert it. The problem... Whether or not this was something they did... But we can't ignore the fact that the SCP mods haven't deleted it [ For reference, anything they despise or don't agree on would've been deleted within the hour or minutes it was on . Believe me, i've been on the site long enough to see thta happen A LOT ] . The problem is that a "Universe" according to them has High 1-B, ontop of High 1-B infinitely according to the 2722 post. Meaning, it is pretty high-end High 1-B .

Ontop of that, there's a SCP that is dimensionless... Yeah...

Shhhhh. Do not bring that up now. Not here. We'll be lucky if this even goes through.

i'd suggest shutting off your computer for atleast 48 hours, and if that's not viable, a heaping helping of hydrochloric acid directly to your motherboard should work..........

@Ovens Already did. I'm not turning back. Let it grow ... [ The SUSPENSE and JUDGMENT fo The ABYSSAL ID --- {Gets shot before Azzy kills me for calling him a id***} ]

Anyways, @Julian seriously... You're always here for these SCP threads... With the SAME gif. It's... funny.

(i still don't get how a vague "dimensionless" statement made by humans can be accepted but ok)

DImensionless doesn't mean 1-A. I know that now...

But this High 1-B though.... Future Warhammer threads ... [ JK they likely will wreck them { Who i was talking about... Which one wrecks who... The world may never know } ]

The most notable difference between point of views comes when the spatial dimensions of geometry are brought up and analyzed in-depth. While mainstream science widely accepts the existence of at least four dimensions, the library supports and lists evidence of the existence of at least 196,884 observable dimensions.

It's clear as day what the author wanted this to mean.

Also, this is what is said right before the controversial part:

"The content within considerably surpasses, or is at least comparable, to the current human knowledge of astronomy and geometry."

It is 100% talking about geometric dimensions.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
{ Who i was talking about... Which one wrecks who... The world may never know }
i'd say SCPverse due to them having a guy with plot manipulation

Aeyu said:
I've already stated that I'm kinda meh about this. It seems vague and debatable at best.
Not really. The entry even mentions the classical 4 dimensions to get the point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back