• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am going on a vacation soon

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

As many of you have probably noticed from my recurrent complaining and less than stellar attention-span, I am very exhausted and overworked nowadays.

The previous times when I have went on vacation, I have continued to handle the regular work, just to a lesser degree, but I greatly need to recover from the constant overexertion, or I will get a burnout that renders me unable to help out at all.

To clarify, my vacation will last from November 14 to November 23. I will try to still answer important messages, but won't be able to do much else, as I will try to relax, recover, and enjoy myself for once.

This means that the rest of the staff will have to try to monitor for suspicious edits, so there is no vandalism, and no unjustified statistics changes.

As usual, you can split the workload by following the instructions here, so several people do not perform the same work: The Edit-Patrolling Script

My apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks in advance for any help.

but who will I annoy with questions about random threads now

It's good that you're taking some time off, the amount of stress this site seems to give you can't be healthy. Just focus on recreation and relaxation while you're gone

It's about time, man. Despite the stellar job you do, you shouldn't be running yourself into the ground for some random cartoon debate website on the interwebs. Out of everyone here, you deserve a break more than anyone, so use this time to relax and unwind.

You've got a huge cast of amazing and talented people watching your back while you're gone, so don't worry too much. Take care, and have a ton of fun on your break!

My apologize if I sounds rude, but don't you dare to come back till your vacation is over. Even take a look a little into the wiki would ruin your vacation. Just for once, please pretends as if this wiki doesn't exist to you. Let the staffs do their jobs in your place this time. Once again, I apologize if this sounds rude.

Back