• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima will go on a vacation very soon

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I apologise for not informing you all about this sooner. I have unfortunately been extremely busy.

Anyway, as many of you have likely noticed, I have not been nearly as active in this forum as usual for the last 10 days, which I also apologise for, even though I have carried out my wiki-patrolling duties as usual. This is due to also making lots of preparations for a quite demanding travel journey for an autistic person like myself to handle, but I think that it will be very good for my personal self-development.

However, now my preparations have finally almost been finished, and I will try to catch up as well as I can with my forum work before I leave between March 20 and April 1 this year. I will try my best to continue to handle my wiki patrolling work as usual during this period, but will unfortunately not have enough free time to participate much at all in this forum.

As such, I would greatly appreciate if any new content revision discussion threads that I would consider controversial and want to participate in are put on hold/pause in the meantime, as I do not want to have to constantly worry about our wiki turning very unreliable while I am away. Help and consideration in this regard would be extremely appreciated, and I would also very greatly appreciate if most of our administrators try to become more active in our rule-violation reports thread in the meantime.

Great thanks in advance for any help, and please take care of yourselves while I am away.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Travel.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the well-wishes. 🙏

I will try to be as careful as I can, and I have other people that I know that accompany and help me on the trip, as it isn't nearly as easily handled a vacation as usual.

caption.jpg

The discussion was that, in a 1/1,000,000 odds fight, a human could possibly cripple a tiger with like a big rock or something before being creamed. Not me, because my cripple ass ain't fighting a tiger, but a grown adult dude? Definitely. Luckily Crab was taught animal powerscaling irl in university though so he knew better.

The discussion was that, in a 1/1,000,000 odds fight, a human could possibly cripple a tiger with like a big rock or something before being creamed. Not me, because my cripple ass ain't fighting a tiger, but a grown adult dude? Definitely. Luckily Crab was taught animal powerscaling irl in university though so he knew better.
That explanation does clear things up. And it's true that tigers, bears and many other animals have hides that can take bullets, and generally protect them from both piercing damage and blunt impact. It's why I specified a powerful weapon like a high-calibre rifle.

Back