• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am going on a vacation soon

Ant, I really mean it when I say this: try to forget about the Wiki while on vacation. You comment on so much on the Wiki as is; it will be healthy to truly get away from it for a time. I hope that your vacation is relaxing and that you feel content without having to check back in with us too much.

Have a good vacation Antvasima, you deserve it. The site has gone through both good and bad times this past year, but exhausting in both ways regardless. So it's probably a relief to take a break and enjoy some time with family. I'm sure the rest of the staff will be more than happy to help out with important revisions if needed.

This is great,I mean jeez bruh,I've only been in this site in just a few months now,although I always kept paced with it since 2016 although not registered, you really were a very hard working dude in this site,you reply in almost every thing in this wiki to the extent I wonder if you were a machine lol,you really deserve this break bruh,seriously you need it dude,you should even add more days matter of fact weeks lol.

Back