• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will go on a vacation very soon

Hello.

I am afraid that I just tested positive for Covid-19, so my vacation has unfortunately been annulled, but me and my family hope to be able to take it in the coming months instead.
That's unfortunate. Best wishes as you recover, and here's hoping you get well soon.

Hello.

I am afraid that I just tested positive for Covid-19, so my vacation has unfortunately been annulled, but me and my family hope to be able to take it in the coming months instead.
I hope you're feeling okay, that's the most important thing is that you're in good health and that it isn't hitting you too hard.

Thank you for the concerns everybody. 🙏 ❤️

I just feel like I have a rather persistent cold. Coughing and a runny nose basically.
Hmm, Covid attacks breathing system, so you will likely experiences dry and hot coughing, runny nose and sneeze. Runny nose is really hard to deal with, the only thing is trying to endure it, however you can reduce the frequency of coughing by talking less and drink water, water don't really cure thr coughing but at least the feeling of water will tone down the shitty feeling when coughing, it will make you feel better for the time being.

Oof! I know just how bad Covid is, as I've been through it last July. I was nearly bedridden, not wanting to do anything but watch Dragon Ball Z. I only ever got up to get myself something to eat or swap the discs in the DVD player. All I can say is please get some rest. I don't want ye working hard in a fairly thankless job with a disease like that.

Well, I have been vaccinated 4 times, and the public strains of Covid-19 have mutated to turn much less deadly (and even more contagious), so it just manifests as a cough, a sore throat, and a considerably greater amount of snot than usual for me.

However, thank you anyway. 🙏 🙂

Yes, but we will likely get our money for the trip back, and hopefully be able to do it later instead with more of my family attending.

Thank you for the well wishes in any case. 🙏 🙂

I had coronavirus as well, 1 year before. 2 weeks of pain and suffering. Not something easy to deal with. The fact is that I need to lock myself in a room for 2 weeks and distance myself from my family.

Last edited:
getting covid messed up my family. One even died and we where forced to live in isolation for 2 weeks.
Ya, people really need to take it seriously. Not something that needs to have joked about. I remember when the first time it got announced, none of us take it seriously until we experienced it ourselves.

Covid's effects seems to vary depending on who you are and how your immune system is built, because while I and some family members got it we didn't really have a problem with it, I've heard of people who have really gotten screwed by it, and my heart goes out to those unfortunate people. I honestly would recommend getting a vaccine for this ( not directed towards Ant, I think he already got one, but I just mean that for everyone who hasn't gotten one already ) though it obviously won't stop you from getting it.
I'm kind of rambling, but point is Covid is a jerk and I hope you and your family can get through this Ant. Stay safe.

getting covid messed up my family. One even died and we where forced to live in isolation for 2 weeks.
I am very sorry to hear that. ☹️

However, in my case I have been vaccinated 4 times, and the virus has mutated so it is not nearly as deadly anymore. I do have to isolate myself though.

Yeah, a lot of people have been messed up by it. No one in my family died due to Covid; though my Maternal Grandfather died of cardiac arrest back in summer 2020. And my Great Aunt had Covid some time in early 2021, but she recovered later on.
Covid's effects seems to vary depending on who you are and how your immune system is built, because while I and some family members got it we didn't really have a problem with it, I've heard of people who have really gotten screwed by it, and my heart goes out to those unfortunate people. I honestly would recommend getting a vaccine for this ( not directed towards Ant, I think he already got one, but I just mean that for everyone who hasn't gotten one already ) though it obviously won't stop you from getting it.
I'm kind of rambling, but point is Covid is a jerk and I hope you and your family can get through this Ant. Stay safe.
Agreed, this is basically true. There have been people who have had Covid even if they basically had no symptoms; even if the virus exists in their blood streams, they have a strong immune system that just prevents the virus from doing any damage to their body. But in that case, a primary focus should be to prevent others from getting the virus.

Other helpful tips are to also shower/bath twice a day, wash hands extra frequently, breath fresh air when outside and away from other humans, get plenty of aerobic exercises, eat plenty of healthy foods (Various fruits and vegetables, especially bananas, broccoli, garlic, and avocados). All good tips to maintain health.

Back