• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will go on a vacation very soon

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello everybody.

I will go on a vacation between November 23 and November 30, during which I will likely only be able to help out with wiki edit patrolling. I hope that our community members are largely willing to keep any chaos here under control in the meantime.

It is possible that I won't be able to contribute to our forum on November 22 and December 1 as well.

Edit:

I am afraid that I just tested positive for Covid-19, so my vacation has unfortunately been annulled, but me and my family hope to be able to take it in the coming months instead.

Last edited:
This is the best time for you to chill and care about your mental health, Ant.
Don't worry about this place, we have great members such as @KingTempest or @Dereck03 and many others (It will be a long list to count them, but pretty much each staff member).

You are aware of the mental health issues you got lastly, but you did not sleep much these days due to many sudden staff CRTs. You messed up your sleep schedule for one CRT. This is one of your greatest opportunities to take a rest and care about your health.

As an old wise man said (Arabic quote ig?):
“The person will die at the end and yet the work will never finish”

Take care of yourself! You deserve this vacation for yourself!

Enjoy your vacation. Mental health is very important, so it's good to take the "me time" you need. I personally recommend physical health be focused on as well; my mental health improved immensely after I took up martial arts and got more healthy, and the same might be true for you. The Wiki will get by; the staff and general user base have a pretty good handle on keeping troublemakers from causing trouble.

Have a great time Ant, be sure to take a real break in this time to de-stress and clear your head so that you can truely relax without a care to have the best time possible. As per the recent 2-c 2-b thread we have lots of great staff on all sides willing to keep this community together and do any amount of work to keep things running smoothly as possible as we all know the contribution you've given here, you deserve to have a good break.

Well, I will try to continue to patrol edits in our wiki, but I won't have the time to do both that and my forum work here.

Ant seeing you on this website 24/7 makes me admire your commitment for the things you enjoy doing.
You earned this vacation. Wayy more than I've seen anyone do.
As a matter of fact, don't bother opening up vsb, enjoy your time with family and friends and just relax don't stress over anything for those 10 well-earnt precious days.

Hello everybody.

I will go on a vacation between November 23 and November 30, during which I will likely only be able to help out with wiki edit patrolling. I hope that our community members are largely willing to keep any chaos here under control in the meantime.

It is possible that I won't be able to contribute to our forum on November 22 and December 1 as well.
Enjoy your vacation Ant.

Back