• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

I don't know what's worse

Senmuu

or lily ranks and shares grinding in RB2... without using the coliseum

Believe me, I don't need to try to know.

To reach 999 in VII the best way is farming big metal dogoos in Senmuu

There's only one in the 4 floor, so you need to reach it first, and senmuu doesn't have the map so you need to know the way.

One dogoo at best can give up to 20000000 exp, and to reach that value you need all scouts that give exp+ in Senmuu

To speed things up you can use forbidden twigs to make it respawn istantly, but you can have up to 30 of them in the inventory

Where's the big problem? Around level 200 the exp needed to level up once is already more than 20000000... you reach the point where even 30 dogoos make you level up at best twice... imagine going up to 999

Online guide for the 20000000 exp, but I can't even accomplish that. The best I can get is 13000000

If you don't know this thing you really can't level up past a certain point. No one else gives enough exp

There is an online guide for the for VII

There is not a method to level griding for the original.

Even if the thing is longer and more tedious, is something that is know. The best way to do it in the other is unknow.

Something that you have to discover yourself > Do something longer and more tedious but is know

More than a method that is the only way to level up in VII

Even if a specific method doesn't exist, I doubt the rates are as bad as VII.

Actually it was patched in the jp version, but we never got that patch so we're struck with the orrible xp rates

Answer doesn't change.

The true answer of that is something that we don't know in any case.

Bad for you because I don't own anything! ovo

Searching anything regarding the first game is Worth it, if I manage to get my hands on it I'll play it as I still have a ps3

Back