• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

2) Huh? Im sorry sometimes i become rather stupid and im pretty sure its happening at this moment.

3) Yep Blancs hammer, it was Blanc right?

"I hate torque things, everything that was teached to you previously in just one place" Same.

Weeeell they are very irregular in shape so you would have to roll with the Area x Depth method.

Ah oke.

Before I forget, those are images for the first HDN, I remember there being a statement saying how they're different from RB1's. I'm looking for it right now

2) I personally thing that is my still under development english.

The distance between them is unknown but I can use this ecuation: 2atan(tan(70/2)*(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels)) to find the close distance because sometimes the land masses appear in the first game, other times they aren't visible..

Is correct to assume that they are in the same distance at the moment to use the equation like this?: Gravitational force = (Gravitational constant x landmass's mass1 x mass2 x mass3 x mass4)/distance between them^2

3) Yes.

Everyone hates torque.

What area equation should I use?

Is ok what I'm saying, right?

2) Oh dont worry about it your english is great.

Yea sure you can find the distance between them using angsizeing

Yea its fine but you shouldnt be using the equation that way, what you should do is:

Have Mass 1 be your islands(landmasses weight) and Mass 2 be the weight of earth that way you would get the energy required to keep the landmass indefinetely suspended in the place, as the character overpowered that energy they would need to produce that ammount of energy or higher to freely move the islands.

3)You should use multiple equations for example the island in the center would be a mix of a circle for the center area and a triangle for the triangular peaks on the left and right side.

You arent entirely right, as the landmasses arent even closely on the same levels as the peaks of mountain i would do the followoing

Measure each mountains volume(mass) separatelly and measure the "below the land mass" reach for the depth also i would be very conservative with how i measure it as on some parts the land expands much further than on some parts.

2) Then you never become rather stupid.

Ok.

Oh, I thought the mass 2 was another land mass's mass. Then is like this: Gravitational force = (Gravitational constant x one land mass's mass x earth (the planet) mass)/distance between two land masses^2 and then multiply it by 4 to get the value that the character need to surpass or be equal to move them all, right?

3) So, slap all area equations that fit in one land mass to calc it's area, right?

I think that I didn't understood this, but the best is pixelscale all and find an average, right?

2)0b9343fa1c1bf24a5e686ace2be999d854544739 hq

All good besides one thing your "/distance" should be the distance between Earth and the landmasses^2 and then you can multiply by 4 times if the character moved 2 landmasses

3)Yes combine multiple area equations to get the value for whole area.

Oke to make it simple dont scale the mountain for the depth/thickness scale.

Scale the volume(mass) of mountains separatelly.

Scale only the land below the landmass for the thickness, also when you do this dont scale it from the biggest peak/depth but rather from a lowballed one.

RKGenki said:
Before I forget, those are images for the first HDN, I remember there being a statement saying how they're different from RB1's. I'm looking for it right now
Tmw I was going through the game myself to search those but then it crashed

Anyway this is what Vert says when she gives you the image of Leanbox in HDN. Noire doesn't say anything relevant and the guy whose playthrough I was watching missed Planeptune and Lowee's pics

Screenshot (379)uig
Screenshot (380)hkl

2) The Three Great Deities Dancing Together

Ok, Distance = 2-3 km because of the clouds, right? The character moved 4 landmasses in total, by how should I multiply it then?

3) Ok.

Leanbox's mass
I understood other thing before. So the thing is like this: calc the area of below with multiple area equations, pixelscale until here (the black line) to compesate for the thickness and find the volume, find the mass of that, and later + the mass of the things that are above the "surface" to get all the land mass' mass, right?

2)Yes distance should be 2-3 KM.

If he/she moved 4 landmasses of comparable/equal size multiply the result by 4.

3) "calc the area of below with multiple area equation" Surface area not below area.

Yes the black line can be the thickness however i would be more conservative(lowball more) when scaling the thickness

Yep thats it.

Edit: Height should be 2-3 KM distance should be 2-3 km + radius of the earth which is 6371 km + half the depth of landmass or so as the distance between them is from one center of mass to the other.

Ôê×) MatureGloriousAmurratsnake-max-1mb BREAKDANCING EGGMAN Tumblr okjc3uM2rS1w1kerio6 400 PlumpInfiniteClownanemonefish-size restricted Thicc dance Ehgmehn0b9343fa1c1bf24a5e686ace2be999d854544739 hqThe Three Great Deities Dancing Together

2) Ok.

Ok.

Leanbox's mass 2
3) This is what happens when you has never calculated area before. Is like this for the area and the thickness to calc it's mass, right?
@enki

We have to discuss that because I have some problems if that map is the actual thing.

841439993fd1dfe207807ca2b0ca2528caf269e2 hq
2) Ok, so is 6371 km + 2-3 km + Let's say for now that the half is 0.5 km = 6373.5-6374.5 km = 6373500-6374500 m, right?

3) Ok

Ok.

So is: calc the area of the surface in the picture, the black line for the thickness and find the volume multiply both values, find the mass of it with the 2700 kg/m^3, and later + the mass of the things that are above the surface to get all the land mass's mass, right?

There are more gifs from that come, and since now I kinda know how to mess with them, this will never end.

Ok, thank you very much. No wonder you are bureaucrat in outlier wiki. Can I become your apprentice with calcs? I'm being serious about that and I will work hard.

Gooooood.

Oh no need to flatter me im nothing special, yea sure thing i will gladly help when i can.

Good to know so instead of calcing stuff myself i can request you to do it for me!

Light laughing

39bdb775cf21ff6b2c1584205f79cc2f
Rambo? Wut's that? Eggboi is the real thing.

I always has believe that everyone is special because they are what they are. Ok, thank you very much again.

I know is a joke, or maybe not, but I will do it gladly if you need my help.

Sorry, I was sleeping.

Anyway, other than the world map I don't think there's anything else in RB1 that shows the various islands, and it seems clearly wrong even going by background images during cutscenes.

I'm not sure if we can use the HDN ones tho

Today I ****** a part of the egg.

@enki

>Sorry, I was sleeping.

Don`t be or feel sorry, I knew you were sleeping, I just quote it so you can notice it. And I think that I should apologise to you for a reason that I'm not even aware, but I apologise anyway.

>Anyway, other than the world map I don't think there's anything else in RB1 that shows the various islands, and it seems clearly wrong even going by background images during cutscenes.

Yeah, I'm highly conflicted with that, the map isn't accurate at all, the thing don't even go hand by hand with the story and it's events Arfoire moved the land masses at 1 cm/seg confirmed. I remember that the land masses like they were in HDN appeared only at the introduction of RB1.

>I'm not sure if we can use the HDN ones tho

Since they appeared at the introduction and are much more consistent with all the game, I think that it should be fine to use.

@Squad

You made it? Noice, keep the good work.

@Ultimate Hope

Bouquet and vert four goddesses online cyber dimension neptune and neptune series drawn by tsunako 8252c3565acefc904841452ae7d50ed0

No worry, you don't need to apologize about anything.

I honestly feel like the actual, consistent map is a mixture of the two. They're both missing something, as in the close ups the dungeons are nowhere to be found. In the world map too the position of some dungeons is kinda nonsensical, so there's that too.

Doing a calc by picking the most consistent parts from both I doubt is possible. What if you tried calculating both maps? Sorry for giving you an heavier workload
Nepgear ram rom and uni four goddesses online cyber dimension neptune and neptune series drawn by tsunako 245399f615eeb6dbe7448c55a7200bca - Copia
Vert's sisters taking a bath

OrderlyBeneficialEmperorshrimp-size restricted
Thanks, I just felt that I have to do it for some reason.

Yeah, I feel the same way too, I even think some time ago do the mix for my personal entertainment.

Yeah, picking parts of both is wrong. I can calc both maps, but I'm warning you, the thing will be funny, or at least I faind it funny.

Don`t be or feel sorry, I want that heavier workload, that way I know that I'll learn and grow.

Big thumb 23d2f8bf7deb62718105e419ae725bd2
Vert's sisters playing.

Megadimension-Neptunia-VII 20160128154821
I challenge you to find someting that doesn't have inconsistencies in this series

Looking forward to it then

Alright
XDmuouj
Vert's sisters enjoying summer

@Ulti Hope

Maxresdefault (26)
@enki

>I challenge you to find someting that doesn't have inconsistencies in this series

Neptune's and Plutia's lazyness.

Since you played the games you can help me with this small project.

Okey.

001n
Vert's sisters admiring her.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Funny thing: I found our first shitpost thread in google images.
Remember when you wondered "why so many people are lurking"? That's your answer ovo

Back