• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

btw to show you how i did the calc

Nep's mass is 37 kg according to the HDN wiki. Height is 2 km, or 2,000 meters. Assuming Earth's gravitational acceleration for this, which is 9.8 m/s^2, though idk if it's appropriate to use for this calc or not.

Potential energy = M * G * H, where M = mass in kg, G = gravitational acceleration in m/s^2 and H = height in meters.

So 37 * 9.8 * 2000 = 725200 joules.

Whelp good luck with calcing it above 8-C also rather than editing our avatars we can ask to have a special power where we siphon energy from Eggboi to greatly increase our power.

@DreamcrosserSquad

No, it was for moving the land masses.

@Shrek

>Guess that is easy enough even for me... maybe

It should be.

>Also Damn Boi you THICC

Thanks, proud to be one of Eggboi's Followers.

"A secret cult society nobody knows anything about with everyone thinking that their members are just weirdos, nothing special happens about them until the 7th game. This society is called "The Followers of Eggboi" and it's center of reunion is localizated at the outside of a city with its doors closed 99% of the time. At the night, drums can be heard, alongside a song sung with a old, long dead language that just olds trees remember. Strange posters with rare codes around the doors make the people think that they members are more that just weirdos after see them, just crazy people that urgently need help. The ones that enter to the hideout and manage to ge out never say what they saw, the THICCNESS is too high for they poor, mediocre normal mind."

"A secret cult society nobody knows anything about with everyone thinking that their members are just weirdos, nothing special happens about them until the 7th game. This society is called "The Followers of Eggboi" and it's center of reunion is localizated outside of a city with its doors closed 99% of the time. At night, drums can be heard, alongside a song sung with an old, long dead language that only old trees remember. Strange posters with rare codes around the doors make the people think that their members are more that just weirdos, just crazy people that urgently need help. The ones that enter the hideout and manage to get out never say what they saw, the THICCNESS is too high for the poor, mediocre normal mind."

Edited your text slightly fixing some grammar but honestly THIS IS GOLD!!!

I love this and thanks for putting this much effort in it.

Well, I still can't go full inspiration mode because the college is burning my brain right now. I would publish some fanfic if my english was better.

Np~ and thanks for fixing it.

Yeah, but I think that we should butt in there with of the cult idea by now, but I don't know how, can you do it?

Sure thing.

Butting in
Watch out or I'll kill you. And I'm not say it, the very creator made a reference about something like this.

Back