• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

Please, tell me you can animate her eyebrows. She needs to be even more Smug

PwIOLtkwhv4Cgn1W0I51QZIkK1-dx4frvIn6f6csYNU
Ge-Ge is coming for you, Uni

Spoiler: I was thinking in make an "reading... abandon thread in 3, 2, 1..." with that GIF after this week.

6 zpsbc0c7943 by neptuniagamer-d86202j
Just look what she said, she really love it.

1) Matthew Schroeder pass this link of the same feat to enki some time ago:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...ut-with-a-boom-hyperdimension-neptunia.36398/

But since the character just moved the land masses and not destroyed them to use a fragmentation value, assuming something like that is wrong, right?

2) The value of the PE of the land masses have to be surpassed to move them, right?

3) What is the better way to calc the mass of one of the land masses in this case?

1) Yes its wrong.

2) Since they are already levitating by some magical force holding them in place i would say yes.

3) Not sure on what do you mean by that?

Edit:Upon further thinking i would say that since distance moved is unknown PE value wouldnt necessarily need to be ovepowered, what would need to be overpowered is the Gravitational force of the object.

Gravitational force = (Gravitational constant x mass1 x mass2)/distance between them^2

1) Ok.

2) Ok.

3) To calc the mass of the land masses I have to do something like Kepekley23 did here, right? With the surface area and the ocean depth + elevation for the thickness, but in this case pixelscaling the elevation and how far below it reach to calc the mass, right?

2) Yea edited that a bit... sorry

3) To calc the volume(And later on mass) of anything all you need to do is properly measure it and then use a volume formula for the shape which the object mostly resembles example a spears shaft/stick is cylindrical so you use the formula for the volume of a cylinder.

What Kepe did in the calc is measure the volume of Australia using Area x depth(or height) which gives you the volume, he did this as Australia is very irregular in its shape and cant fit into any volume formulas after which he went into moment of inertia but that is only used for Rotation kinetic energy feats/calcs

All in all you can use both the area x depth formula or try to find a volume formula which could work for the landmasses.

Edit: The depth/height in your case wouldnt include any kind of elevation or ocean height as in your case you are calculating the volume of separate landmasses not the continetal crust.

2) Don't worry. The distance between them is also unknown since the map that is above isn't the accurate one, but I can angsize the close distance in the first game where they appear time to time while moving. Is correct to assume that the 4 are at that distance and multiply the them all in just one calc for a safe lowball, right?

Leanbox
3) Yeah, my first calc here was about that, don't you remember?
Yeah, I know, it just slipped my mind to put it in my reply, tee hee~. I hate torque things, everything that was teached to you previously in just one place.

This one is one of the normal land masses, is there any volume formula to calc something like this? Or area one?

>edit

Yeah, I know, I was trying to say that I just need to pixelscale the elevation of one of the mountains and how below the land mass reach for the thickness/depth.

Back