• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionContinued from here.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

K1DwmQG
BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionIntroductioTrio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2
BloNoire2Trio Wait Construction>It's good when 9/10 of the messages are shitpost right?Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionAbsolutely yes, friendship is important.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionAlso, Shitpost > Everything elseTrio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionThread 3:Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionKaltias: 6Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionDesmond253: 1Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionKirbyelmejor: 1Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionDragonEmperor23: 7Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionShrekAlmighty: 2Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionDreamcrosserSquad: 29Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionThespeedforce21: 64Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionRKGenki: 174Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionAlexSoloVaAlFuturo: 217Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionOthersTrio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

1dd3c6b1f74cbe799ca1f24f0d408c55f141b299 hq
BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionI can't help but smile everytime that I see this gif.^Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionWaiting the next update of this.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

BloNoire2
Trio Wait ConstructionLet's see how much time pass for this.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

Follow Eggboi

Blanc noire nep vert head swap hdn by uberphantom-dcgu9my

Giphy (11n)

Maxresdefault (13n)

BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionNow we live on, to create a new done.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2
~ BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionS-ShaTrio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2
BloNoire2Trio Wait ConstructionThis for one for S-Sha's quotes.Trio Wait ConstructionBloNoire2

1da3761af443a6e9fdc48ff69276b650

I can't even see Neptune in those two. With the first I can do a rough estimate but not with the second, nothing is visible at all for the pixelscale.

@Shrek

Thanks.

What would be the radius of the 1:28 one?

Then it can't calculated, since is game mechanics that the enemy does not appear
and assuming would be faulty.

Even then, it would be weird if it's just those 2 attack that don't let you see the enemy while most if not all off the others show them. I'm a bit iffy about calling it game mechanic

@Alex

So about the fire calcs.

I have some problems, first one is that you mistook diameter and radius as the 49.33 pixels measurement is the diameter while radius is Diameter / 2 so the real radius wouldnt be 3.47375831874 m but it would be 1.73687915937 m and same goes for the 2nd calc.

Next thing i would change is rather than using various densities of air i would use the density of fire which is 0.3kg/m3

Kep also used this method in his fire based calc

Besides that the calc seems good.

I still can't see something to pixelscale it.

Unless you meat do it with Neptune and then calc small ball and after fiend the size of the explotion using that value.

@Alex

For radius at 1:28 i would
use the radius of the circle in the middle(Highlighted it), i know its a lowball and it doesnt do justice to the feat but its the only way to get a reliable radius.

@Shrek

My bad, I didn't specified than that's the radius value. You can dowload the picture and try by yourself. I will put it in the blog right now.

I used those values because Kep himself did this with blue flames, the pages in my blog are consistent with this calc.

>Radius of 1:28

Thanks again.

So looking through the various skills the only ones in which the target can't be seen are those two (VII)

It's also called a giant explosion

@Alex

Whelp then your calcs should be fine aslong as you divide your current radius by 2 as your radius is the diameter.

You can dowload the picture and try by yourself. I will put it in the blog right now.

Bit confused with what you are trying to say sorry.

48.67 px and 49.33 px are the radius, I just didn't put the diameter value in the image because I didn't not used them. You can download the image and try the pixelscaling by yourself.

Ok, don't worry and thanks again.

@enki

Still a big if, the safer to assume is this: "pixelscale with Neptune and then calc small ball and after that find the size of the explotion using that value."

Ok, but which is weaker one?

If that's acceptable then I will do it with Neptune in VII, I can do it with Dark CPU as well but I'm not belive that is going to be accepted.

Coming back in some minutes, keep posting those feats.

The weaker one is the one with only Neptune, Nepgear and Uzume. The second one in the Realize video (Tri-Burst)

You can do low and high end that way

Back