• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

Don't worry.

I have feat from these games, one character moved 4 landmasses, but it's unkwon the distance and timeframe for use KE. I think there is a method to calc something like this but I haven't reach that part in the college.

What do you think? One option is lowball it to the shet and use 1 m/seg for the speed.

If the landmasses are levitating in the sky you can use PE to get their value.

1m/s is unthinkable be more creative as even walking is 1.4m/s.

I thought about that as well but is also unknown how high in the sky they are.

Don't worry, the woman stolen other 4 character's power before perform this feat, I have something special as a back up. 1 m/seg is just one option.

There not image of the feat as well, just pictures of the land masses while in normal state. The characters were saying that they are moving with some edited vibration on the screen.

Okay...

If the landmasses are above the clouds you can use 4km as the height if they are on the level of clouds use 2km if not try scaling from absolutely anything or making out any kind of logical way of determining its height, if nothing of the following is possible its unquantifiable. So you would have to roll with example: 7-B(Moved 4 landmasses each the size of an city an unknown distance)

Planeptune
HDNU Gamindustri
7167c8e572bbe7c70b0b4523df919f75aeae0557 hq
Neptune's Falls
The girl started to fall when the clouds were still visible and later become a shoting star. Now, assuming that she was one noctilucent clouds, the the highest clouds that can exist and are at altitudes of around 76 to 85 km located in the mesosphere, where the meterors, AKA shooting stars or falling stars, typically occur in it at altitudes from 76 to 100 km, due to the friction with the air and the compression of the same at thousands m/seg.
So, it should be fine to use PE with 2 km as the height can't be pixelsacel, alongside with the KE with some normal speed, right?

Yes PE with 2km will be great for a lowball as even the lowest clouds form at that altitude and the landmass can be seen inside the clouds.

PE is more reliable in this case as it doesnt make an "out of the blue" that would be required for a KE calc as such i reccomend PE however if its a reasonable speed KE should also work.

I'll probably do both because... yeah. Thanks again.

Also, we should put something in ours avatars to identify us as the Followers of Eggboi.

Back