• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Victory II + Victory II Realize = V4R

Don't think so.

Not even gold third, as theirs is faith iirc (It's stated to be different from share energy in game).

Gimme time to check in RB3, all playable human characters excluding Big Nep are in it.

1- Outlier

2- Game mechanics

3- Something I not remember it's name

4- Fallacy

5- Bullshit

6- Inverse square law

7- Calc stacking

8- Crossover

9- Kei is more intelligent that we think

10- I'm just saying bullshits

11- We are in a timeless void at the moment

We are ded in all those scenarios.

In all seriousness, it's probably an inconsistency.

There's still the fact that the oracles' moves excluding Histy are all similar if not the same moves of either the CPU or the candidate of their nation.

Thinking about it, oracles can create sharicite crystals, so they should have some form of control over their nation's shares.

This removes the inconsistency.

Ss (2017-07-24 at 11.19.43)
You can find it on reddit on r/gamindustri. you need a 18+ account. search banana with nsfw enabled and it should be the first result

Stupid wiki coding, that was the previous message

Anyway

RKGenki said:
Can these be given a tier/rating in any way? (they're both the same skil, it just changed name)

Nature: Control Nature and all existence itself to destroy the enemies.

Universe: Destroy enemies by channeling the power of the universe.
Kaltias said:
Low 2-C/3-A I guess? But it's the kind of stuff that needs to be backed up with some feats other than a skill description (which I believe HDN has so it shouldn't be a big deal)
Histy is consistently between high 3-A and Low 2-C. And HDD CPU's should be above her (probably excluding Superdimension Histy and CPUs).

RB2 again

Logically HDD CPUs should be above her, and this kinda reduces the variability of their tiers between high 3-A and 2-C, but it's not consistent with pre-Victory levels

Superdimension is still fine, in it she is canonically above everyone iirc

And you were saying that RB3 was the problem.

Logically if she fought then everyone would be on that level because she attack x enemy and then enemy later attack a normal human character, right?

Superdimension canonically didn't put a finger over nobody, as she is a DLC.

In Superdimension iirc she has statements putting her above the others

It still isn't consistent in regards to everyone else in RB2, and it's not like she's a god tier in the hyperdimension. I'mRB1 IF2 about scaling everyone's lower level to her. Expecially because this also puts humans at that level. If we were to put them at high 3-A they would probably be some of the highest high 3-A AP wise due to the scaling

I guess it could work with RB3, where CPUs reach 2-C

>Above everyone else, don't do something, Arfoire do... things to her

Ajá, something is off.

No human scales from her if those attacks are real and even then both attacks are still inconsistent like a bad thing.

Can we even take those description seriously? In honesty I'm always be doubtful about the descriptions of a bunch of attacks, there is a statement in the story coming from Histoire about doing similar things like in the attacks?

They would kinda need to scale, as after training human characters were able to fight against Magic, who curbstomped the 4 CPUs at once, who should logically be above Histy or else she would solve these problems herself. That's why I said it's inconsistent with everything else in that game

It's consistent with her RB3 feat, so it's not far fetched to say it's not an hyperbole. It's also from an omniscient narrator PoV

I will throw a coin, if it show face then we will not make a profile for Histoire the Inconsistency.

Good thing that the verse I will revise after this one don't have tier 2 bullshit.

What thing is from an omniscient narrator pov?

I will put that 9-B in a blog anyway.

@enki

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I will throw a coin, if it show face then we will not make a profile for Histoire the Inconsistency.
Good thing that the verse I will revise after this one don't have tier 2 bullshit.

What thing is from an omniscient narrator pov?

I will put that 9-B in a blog anyway.

The description of the skill

I don't really think it's Worth it, unless you want a feedback from a calc member, but still it doesn't do justice to the skill itself.

Back