• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion U: Action Unleashed 6

I need to see the feats in it, as it would be consistent with tier 2 if what I heard is true

I-It's not like I really want to play it or anything, baka
SQuMDMd

"The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise."

Nothing says they're not canon, we only know they're in different dimensions

Apparently by a lot of people, however, Superdimension Neptune, along with the other spinoffs (like Blanc and Nep vs Zombies and Hyperdevotion Noire) do not consider them canon.

Going by Action Unleashed their definition of non-canon is dubious at best. Neptune states that the game is non canon because it is in a different dimension/timeline (I don't remember the actual term). Non canon simply means not related to the main storyline in this case. As long as there isn't any contraddicted statement about the canonicity of the spin-offs they can be considered in the overall picture.

That doesn't make it less reliable.

Also most people go with the assumption that spin off = non canon. If you go in a PMMM community and ask what is canon they'll tell you that the only ones to consider are the main series, Rebellion and the Wraith Arc.

I think it's pretty clear that it is not how things work here.

Is not loading, loading too long, not entring and similar.

Anyway, I'm saying about the thing of PP because the game say that isn't canon at the very begining, this game doesn't do it?

RKGenki said:
That doesn't make it less reliable.
Also most people go with the assumption that spin off = non canon. If you go in a PMMM community and ask what is canon they'll tell you that the only ones to consider are the main series, Rebellion and the Wraith Arc.

I think it's pretty clear that it is not how things work here.
I was just asking a general question, and it wasn't intended to be related to what we were talking about.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough at first.

So, just checked. What I tought was said by Neptune is actually what is said at the start of the game

"this game takes place in a parallel world, so it's non-canon"

This fully supports my argument

Back