• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion U: Action Unleashed 6

Ok, I was thinking in that.

But why would be the length pilars the radius assuming that is ok for whatever reason?

Well, yeah, I was thinking to use the radius of the width of the pillars because, like you said, there is no reason to use the length for anythig.

I added the explosion calc to the blog.

Thanks again.

@Alex I don't remember if I already told this to you, but there might be something that might give sense to Histy being tier 3 to 2 without messing up the scaling before RB3
3e99b09

I think Kep's calc should work as the base for HDD forms, as they transform into jet forms to perform it even if it can be used when they're in base. This should be higher than all the feats pre RB3, So unless we decide to make keys for RB1 we should be fine AP wise.

I was thinking something like

High 5-A for low shares HDDs, whatever is Histy's tier and above for average HDDs and everyone else above them who doesn't scale from Rei and Kurome, and 2-C for high shares HDDs

This translates into

CPUs: Varies between High 5-A and 2-C and explained in the AP section the deal with Shares

Makers: this is tricky, they should be comparable to non HDD CPUs, but they would also scale from Histy due to being canonically able to fight against CFW Magic. It would also make SeHa IF consistent if the Time Eater really is High 3-A or Low 2-C, so I'm not really sure where to put them at. They should be likely stronger than low shares CPUs, again for the whole CFW deal.

Base form CPUs: No Idea, it wouldn't make sense for them to be higher than their low shares HDD form. I don't remember now, do share affect their base forms? If they do we need to find the low end for the base forms, which would cap at a level comparable to Histy.

Really, the scaling there is awful to figure out. And I didn't even start talking about Arfoire or the Gold Third

"As for the large meteor, I believe Mr. Bambu's proposition (Measure the available size of the meteor and leave a "likely far higher" rating) is fine. In addition to that, I think the high-end works if it can be used during the day.

Aside from that, the other calculations look good to me.
"

I love Zanybrainy2000.

Read that but... I am afraid that that one doesn't have a place in the scaling now

Also

"Base form CPUs: No Idea, it wouldn't make sense for them to be higher than their low shares HDD form. I don't remember now, do share affect their base forms? If they do we need to find the low end for the base forms, which would cap at a level comparable to Histy."

^?

I'm not going to calc anything else for you, that's for sure.

Before saying something about that, should we make a key for the makers before the fight against Magic?

That would be consistent with the base form cpu.

Yes, it would be on par with base RB2's beginning candidates, which would be on par with the lowest for base CPUs. I was thinking of scaling them from one of Blanc's hammers (the planet busting one), but I'm not 100% sure about that

Also if this scaling is what we go for, everything RB1 scales from the makers from RB3 as they're the same

Do you agree with that for low end base CPUs?

Also we need an evaluation for Histy's feats, to see where she is to scale the others properly

And we need to find a place for Arfoire and the Gold Third

The scaling would be something like this:

Full Power Dark Orange > NEXT forms > Full Power HDD Rei Ryghts > Base Kurome with Rei's powers > Depowered Dark Orange > First Battle HDD Rei Ryghts > Post-Merging Base Uzume > Base Kurome > HDD Orange Heart > Powered up HDD Yellow Heart > Average Shares HDD Iris Heart = Average Shares HDD Yellow Heart >= Average Shares HDD CPUs > Average Shares HDD Candidates > Four Felons > Histy > Makers = Base CPUs = Base CPU Candidates > Low Shares HDD CPUs > Low Shares HDD Candidates > lowest base CPUs > lowest base Candidates > RB2 start Makers

Not 100% sure about the NEXT forms being above full power Rei, but I remember being stated somewhere that they are above every HDD form ever seen before

I guess so, but depends of the result of that hammer.

What evaluation?

We need to see VII for that, I remember that Kurome said that Arfoire give her problems when they fought each other before Uranus. And to see if Gold Third was being powered up by Kurome in the first fight againt the CPUs.

Look ok for now, but I think that it will change a little after see the games.

If is statement then they are above, if not an "at least" will work.

Since it is a statement then it would probably be baseline

What tier are they, both the skills and what she does at the end of RB3

Well, that Arfoire iirc was a copy of RB3's Arfoire, who should be comparable, if not equal to DoS Arfoire. Later I'll rewatch the relevant cutscenes from VII.

I don't remember the Gold Third being powered up by Kurome in that battle. iirc she corrupted them afterwards.

Likely

Iirc it was a direct statement in the description in the Nepedia

Baseline what? Earth GBE isn't even 5-B, and since the Hammer just say "crush entire planets." it need to be look at.

Ah okey, I thought you meant other thing.

No. How could she be a copy of ultradimension Arfoire if Kurome is from the hyperdimension?

Probably they weren't, but we need to see the thing carefully. Didn't the energy of Gold Third is stolen from the shares of the CPU by the crystal to trasform it and later send it?

Probably.

Ok.

Don't remember that. They stole the status as rulers of the nations after Kurome's rewrite, but that's about it.

Don't trust my bad memory too much tho

If you want to use them I'm fine with it. We just need the render of both processor unit.

Also, we still need to decide something about the descriptions.

I still feel like they're a bit too long tbh

I also don't like the last part f the descriptions as even if it's deadly obvious it's something that we know as players, but it's actually nowhere to be found in the entire series. It would be something for a trivia section, but we don't use those in this wiki afaik

Back