• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion U: Action Unleashed 6

Spaming games?

This people already don't know what to spam, they even remake something that doesn't need a remake at all.

Summary: this franchise is very alive.

A new game is coming out soon.

They're Kingdom Hearts level in porting games

Recently they released Re;Birth 1+, port on PS4 of Re;Birth 1 (with some additions), which was already a remake of the first game.

They made a remake of VII when there was no need but the VR events are 100% worth it, that is what god tier fanservice is, without even needing to be lewd

>The girls are based on RL gaming counsel with each girl representing counsel

Okay I didn't expect that one~

RKGenki said:
I also don't like the last part f the descriptions as even if it's deadly obvious it's something that we know as players, but it's actually nowhere to be found in the entire series. It would be something for a trivia section, but we don't use those in this wiki afaik </div>

So, if the CPUs are going to get a baseline 5-B rating, would the Candidates and the Makers get a really high end low 5-B rating?

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
It's perfectly fine, I personally think that you should sleep more, unless you are one of those peoples that need few hours of dream.

Anyway, should I specify what meteor calc was accepted or don't ever look at the thing again because we will not use it.

>Tier

It's unquantified the difference between them, I dislike the "at most" raiting, but I guess it should work here.

About the meteor, the problem is that it's done in gold form, so it can't really be used for base forms. Still, I need to check something first before discarding it

Why would we use at most? The rating would be "at least ice tree, possibly/likely 5-B/Low 5-B"

I would never use at most, I can't stand it

Ok.

It's indeterminate the difference between the CPUs and the Candidates alongside the Makers, either the latters fully scale, have teir own tier 5 statement or get an "likely at most 5-B".

Unless you want to use likely for the CPUs and possibly for the others.

Being indeterminate =/= not existing

If the CPU are baseline, whoever is ever so slightly below them falls in the previous tier. Thus a low 5-B rating via backward scaling for candidates and makers.

I didn't meant the not existing.

There were some moments that the candidates and makers were above the CPUs it was just Neptune lazyness, so I personally think that the can scale to the 5-B. But if that raiting is fine then is fine.

You just don't want to see the at most in the profiles.

When was that? After the CPUs were rescued? Because that's already mid game, a few moments before the Magic fight. It's not really quantifiable. The rating would be for the first part of the game when they're still below the CPUs

yep

Ok, I thought other thing.

Even if I dislike it, I don't care, I just want the more fair and correct stats, that's all.

Back