• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 6 - The Secret (Your-Eyes-Only) of Lastation - 21

Then let's go.

You will:

Be able to travel between the dimension like Croire

But:

A natural disaster will happen every time you use this ability

I will take a pass.

Not sure if i can travel around earth or if im bound to traveling between dimensions but regardless endangering lifes of others for something as petty as being a fat ass lazy is a no go.

You can travel anywhere you want with that

There is only a really small chanche it'd happen in an inhabited area in a range of an infinite multiverse so I'll take it

Neither of you two have heard about the murphy's law? I won't go to your funerals.

You will:

Be able to defeat Dark Orange by your on

But:

Eh78i74hfu7zCanon Conquest will happeEh78i74hfu7z

DifferentIllinformedGopher-size restricted
@Fellow chosen Good luck with that. Also, this is conquest.-------->
@both

You will:

Be able to befriend Kurome and turn her to the good side

But:

Neptune will go full carnage mode going for the kills of everyone.

Hmph

Looks promising...

Im gonna say no as i doubt i would survive for a long time if Nep went on a rampage, even if i befriended Kurome.

@Fellow Chosen It is a good ending.

@both

You will:

Be able to see Noire cosplaying with her permission

But:

Uni don't exists

Absolutely not. Uni must exist. Even if it's the first HDN's superdimension where she never existed

@Fellow Chosen You will be surprised.

@Both

You will:

Be able to play with Neptune every day

But:

You will have to become her enemy in the future

Guess im gonna see if thats true or not.

Gonna pass, as even tho its good at the start its bound to get bad in the future.

I would also probably go insane after hearing nepu,nepu... for a few dozen times.

@Fellow Chosen Good answer. Nepu.

@Waifu 4amgyU

@Both

You will:

Be able to choose to have any of the powers in this franchise

But:

You will have a curse depending of the power you choose

Then I choose Uzume's daydreaming, and I dream the curse away. GG. Or NextNep's dimensional slice, so I conceptually erase the curse

Back