• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 6 - The Secret (Your-Eyes-Only) of Lastation - 21

Kind off, but he won't be 400 zetta anyway. He would scale to actual base which they are low 2-C

@Waifu What do you think?

The monster in the video.

I mean, Zero dimension monsters are arguably low 2-C

@Alex no idea. Maybe it's as massive as quad burst. I mean, there are skills that are similar, but they don't have that thing.

I think I saw some snail guys in Zero Dimension, but I'm not sure

Maybe, but I'm not sure what it would count as, it doesn't really act like an explosion

@Fellow Chosen

Gimme a moment to take a look, i stopped watching after the snail guy didnt oneshot the game and the console, such downplay.

@Fellow Chosen

The attack is light element, so it shouldn't be a blizzard.

@Waifu

Gooman is the real God Tier of the verse.

He's so fast that he charged from the next town and no one saw him coming

I want a calc of this. And do a calc stacked version using the relativistic reaction speed from Rom's Southern Cross

@Fellow Chosen

Well, maybe is for the best, the result is ~4 megatons individually using the air burst equation.

@Waifu

Yeah.

Huh?

A calc of GooMan charging from the next town (Higball the distance as much as possible as it is a joke calc) not giving anyone time to react, using as reaction speed the reaction speed calced from Rom's relativistic to FTL attack

@Waifu

You can use the running speed of Rom coming from the arrows, she is ~0.99c, unless you go for the MFTL+ results.

Back