• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 6 - The Secret (Your-Eyes-Only) of Lastation - 21

@Peed

Looks great, good job. Although i had no idea i gave you the idea. (My memory is pretty damn bad)

@Fellow Chosen, Genki

The light arrows, how much proof do you have for them being "real" light, mentioning cause the standards are extremely strict when it comes to light in fiction.

Kinda back, give some mins to start to look the videos.

@Waifu

Are you talking about her first SP skill?

@Fellow Chosen

Welcome back.

Yeah, I had much more fun doing these calcs than looking how the hell I found a solution of multiples box in a system with ropes inside of a elevator meanwhile the building is falling down. So yeah, it's fun.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah, I had much more fun doing these calcs than looking how the hell I found a solution of multiples box in a system with ropes inside of a elevator meanwhile the building is falling down. So yeah, it's fun.
????? Are you fine?

@Genki

With KE, i would get its size by first getting the distance between S-sha and the cloud and then assuming it spread as far as the circular energy wave thingy that was created when she threw the yu gi oh card into the air. (All good)

But if im gonna be completely honest i wouldnt give it a try, its not gonna get out of tier 8 and there is also the problem of whether it can classify as a storm/cloud as it doesnt appear to be very thick whereas storms or clouds range from 2 to 12km in thickness.

Okay, I was unsure about the radius to use for it. For the height I don't see why we shouldn't use the storm cloud tbh

And I don't need to tell you that I there are others lectures much worse than just physics that I still need to see.

@Fellow Chosen

Are you injured?

Yea.

@Genki

Here is a test version.

Lets say its a legit storm so 12km thick

Lets say the circle is 1km in diameter (Its really not even close)

With these numbers the volume ends up at 9424777960.7694 m3

Mass would be 9424777960.7694 x 1.003 = 9.453052294652e9

Lets say the timeframe is 1 second

0.5 x 9.453052294652e9 x 500squared = 1.181631536832e15 joules which is High 7-C.

@Fellow Chosen

I said the result of the calc wouldnt exit tier 8, not its "wanked" variation. Still holding that 100% accuracy.

Tumblr ngs3bzxAYc1rh5eero1 500

I'm fine, it was mostly a joke, my brain just keep insulting the existance til this day.

But I don't know what "coping" or "cope" mean, that's what I was asking.

Sorry, that's why I was saying it with the lines, it isn't 100 real nor false. Who knows what would happen if I look a something similar.

Now that I'm older compared to when I saw the game for first time and after see again what affimojas said about the information wars again, it's remind me of the 4th generation warfare, ouch.

@Shrek okay. I know how to do storm calcs, I asked because of the radius of the storm which I was unsure about

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
And I don't need to tell you that I there are others lectures much worse than just physics that I still need to see.
I feel your pain. I experienced worse

Ok. Assuming storm cloud, I'm not sure if it'd reach 27 kilotons. I tried calcing with a diameter of 250m and it was 21 Kilotons. Thing is, I'm not sure how we would get the size of the cloud from that image. Maybe angsizing assuming the average level of a cloud, since calcing with the card I don't think would be accurate since you can't even see it after a bit

Btw I also calced S-Sha's height, she's tall compared to the others (1.69m pixelscaling from Nep)

Remember the exam I was talking about with Peed in the last thread? One of the main tests was about something we had never done before. No one knew how to do it.

Diameter of 250 m is still big if. What is the average level of a storm could? Because if is too high then no, just look how big is S-Sha when the screen look at her from above.

I see.

You better wait for things like that in the university.

Alright. I'm going to head off to bed now, gotta wake up early tomorrow for... you know... that again.

But, have one last thing before I go:

A free Histy unlocked by yours truly.

Histy is free

That was just to try. The shot where it shows S-Sha from above isn't from where the cloud is, just look at how far the card travels. It could as well be a shot from below the cloud, there's nothing indicating that that is the cloud's level. Dunno what the average for that is

Don't you too love my router?

Ok. Maybe, maybe not, you can try to angsizing the distance from the screen to the could using its width of one of the lightnings pixelscaled from the scene where S-Sha's sword take one of them and the angsizing from the above using S-Sha's head. Of course assuming that the pixelscaling will let you do all of this. Ok

You know that I want to burn it.

I sing out and back and is look like is good, is a moment ago the hour was saying that you wrote the reply 75 after the reply 77.

And my reply 74 send it way after I hit the reply bottom.

Edit: it isn't fine, now this is 7 mins before now.

Back