• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;Birth3 Victory Generation

Anyone, but why do you want it now if the general revision will be about the tier 2 thing and we need to work in the scaling?

Kaltias said:
Btw for the revisions, it's probably better if you guys start putting these calcs into blogs and get them evaluated. This way you don't have to wait for evaluation to start the revision itself, later on
We still need those for the lower tiers and base forms unless we find something better to scale them from in the story

Ok, gimme this week or the another, if the people make it longer, to end this trimester in the college and we can go all out.

Ok, thanks.

I still need to do the pixel scaling. Tee hee~

I suppose that I should start to ask the thing for the calcs I'm doubtful.

Back