• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;Birth3 Victory Generation

Alright

It's not my thread since the first one, which was the true best thread that started it all. The new ones are just lowly copies. Even Ant got in that one to remove one of my pics, but still

>which was the true best thread that started it all

The one that started it all and the best thread is our shitpost threads, ALRF was just lurking us like many, many other people.

Just look at Vert in this one.

So, another feat or back to our regular and important shitpost?

It's kind of both actually, not just our shitpost. We can all agree that it's thanks to Blanc's panties' fault.

I should actually go to sleep, almost 4 AM there
Xjgmojtssq811
I'll just leave this one here

I wonder how many are there lurking on this thread only to grab pics
DgtvJxcX0AQEdWR
With this thought in mind, I go to sleep

Then this is for you.

Maxresdefaultnp

>Another thread being buggy with the notifications, look at recent activity, calc evaluation is the one

Darth-vader-no

After seeing the latest threads, and after finishing Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, I couldn't resist posting this below:

[Arkham Asylum Intercom]

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm getting troubling reports of a Compa infestation in Joker Asylum. Let me remind everyone that it is their civic duty to exterminate this vermin. We can't have it making its way back to the mainland..."

"I just want everyone to know that I really appreciate all the hard work. You know, watching you guys is like a night in, watching my favorite movie. What was the name of that movie again? Oh, yes. Attack of the stupid bumbling idiots who can't find an even bigger idiot running around dressed like a SUPPORTING CHARACTER! Now get to it! *sigh* I'm getting bored..."

"I'm having a great time. You guys just make it look too easy, like you're not even trying. Which is not what I pay you to do. Find her. Now."

"Anyone seen the big bad Nurse? I warn you. She may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you... She really is an idiot!"

[Insane Laughter]

"I want Compa rounded up. Search every inch of the Medical building!

I mean it. Search every room, every office, and every trash can!

Because if she tries to get out of the building, then you won't! I'll just flood the rooms with Happy Gas and leave you to die! Hell, I may do that anyway, sounds fun."

Back