• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;Birth3 Victory Generation

She'll probably abuse you to death way before you enter the Asylum.

Or perhaps she's one of the staff there, and she's only trying to help "cure" you.

Using college PC to be here right now, tee hee~. How you doing? I'm waiting another answer from RavenSupreme about the speed so I can calc the feats with meteors.

I saw your post, I'm actally following it I'm an expert lurker

Pretty well overall, I reached chapter 3 on RB1 and I'm trying to go faster now, don't want to delay too much the revisions. RB2 is going to be a pain in this regard, but I think that for that one I'll use YouTube videos for the various endings while I get the true one

RB3 on the other hand should be fast enough. Not as fast as RB1, but still

A true expert lurker don't say it, they just say "ok" and let the people think that they don't know anything when in reality they know everything.

Ok, good. You can see Tsunamigames since in that channel is just the story and some important fights. the question was more about you, you... you. I said that thing about the calc because i'm not good talking about myself, but whatever tee hee~.

A true true expert lurker knows when to expose himself, or else he'll never make use of his knowledge

Thank you, that way I don't have to skip battles myself.

"Pretty good overall" was the answer to that, literally nothing special is going on for me right now, aside from the fact that I just got a new game Yesterday, and also got a platinum trophy for Cyberdimension... in 3 days.
Histy by rakkiizumi-db0f9qo
I'm Histy

The answer is yes and no, all depends in if he knows how to use that knowledge and if that knowledge is in reality useful to accomplish something.

Np~

Ah, okey. dummy me. tee hee~. Good to know that you are well :) Wait... Histy?... Take care of yourself or Neptune will make your brain explode.

I have to go, see you later.

B-but that's what I meantChibi blanc by mashiroheart-dawwn9n

Every time I hear/read dummy I can't help but think about Ram :V

Anyway you well too?

"I guess Little Noire thought she was the only one who could cosplay."

Kurome Goku Black

NoireReeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm already starting to feel bad for only sharing memes in here and nothing else. I can't wait for the week to be over so the fun, help and support can begin.

>Tfw your teacher show you how totalitarian was your country knowing that those things are happening agai

I feel very confliected right now.

RKGenki said:
B-but that's what I meantChibi blanc by mashiroheart-dawwn9n
Every time I hear/read dummy I can't help but think about Ram :V

Anyway you well too? </div>
But tell me, what are you going to do with this knowledge? Are you going to success or are you going to fall in the darkest pits of hell before accomplish anything?!

Ah okey.

I told you that this week I was going to shit an egg, well, is the next week now.

Back