• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;Birth3 Victory Generation

"Prolonged Exposure to Fear Toxin may induce episodes of severe psychological trauma." -Joker saying it in a fast speed.

Someone should have told that to child Iffy.

Even though y'all are posting memes I'mma post something semi serious, lol.

So I calced this storm Rei Ryghts created (even though the anime is non-canon to the games according to my knowledge so it probably won't mean shit), and the result I got was about 440 megatons of TNT, or 7-A. Pretty hefty upgrade for the CPUs and Rei herself (unless we already found stronger feats from them).

I calced the feat here by the way, though I'm not sure if I pixelscaled it correctly or not. Here's the image of the pixelscaled feat since y'all can't see it clearly in that other pic.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Butting in
Butting in.
Just two things:

>Pixelscaling, let's not mind the angle of the camara:

-You are assuming that the Basilicom that looks like the one of the Hyperdimension have the same height of the one that is in the Ultradimension.

Hyperdimension Basilicom =/= Ultradimension Basilicom.

>Calc

-For the speed you still need to use the radius.

Oof. What's the height of the one from Hyperdimension tho?

Also, since it was omnidirectional, I thought you needed to use the diameter for the speed. Oof #2.

>Height

There is no official height. I already have two differents ways to calc it, I will need it's height to calc the earthquake that happened in RB2:

-Use the picture of the basilicom and pixelscale it using a bulding close to it assuming it have the standard size of a bulding.

-See the differents in size between the skyscrapers in the years of 1980 and 2010, since Ultradimension was stated that it was Gamindustri of the 80' and I have it's height.

>Speed

No, if the cloud expands equally then you need to use the radius.

Look what Kepekley23 said here.

Unless you want to calc it for fun, I'll explain why it's useless even if the anime was canon

In the game Rei makes a 2-C storm. If we were to use the anime feat, what sense would it have to scale them to 7-A from Rei while at the same time scaling from her at 2-C?

Back