• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

Ok.

Huh? The closest star is to earth other that the sun is Alpha Centauri which is 4.22 light-years from earth, that distance is second end. What would be the distance that you are talking about?

Thanks I guess, it wasn't really nothing. What I don't really like is that I feel that you aren't sleeping the hours needed, be honest with me because I really don't like this feeling, you need less hours of sleep, college mess with those hours or is just my mind? I apologize for asking this, but I don't like in the slightness having in my mind that you aren't sleeping in a good way because isn't good for you.

Stare

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
What would be the distance that you are talking about?
Either 88.6 ly or the middle between 320, 280, 88.6 (the closest), 345 and 230 ly. From the Southern Cross' stars

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
What I don't really like is I feel that you aren't sleeping the hours needed, be honest with me because I really don't like this feeling, you need less hours of sleep, college mess with those hours or is just my mind? I apologize for asking this, but I don't like having in my mind that you aren't sleeping in a good way.
Don't worry, I thank you for caring, really.

I'm used to sleeping only a few hours per night, it's not a problem for me.
D094ac7c081f768d595f57095bd3777f63d04f47 hq
If I had a Ge-Ge to sleep with I'd sleep more

>Pictures

Thanks.

>Distance

.................................................................................................................................................. This way the people can't see what I say with the recent activity.

Huh, I didn't know that the Southern Cross was real. You know Matthew Schroeder will tell us something, like that we are crazy, when he see those distance, right?

>Sleep

For me used isn't the same as fine, because I'm used to sleep few hours as well but I know that isn't something good.

Chibi neptune render 4 by thegothamguardian-daqdz0b
But if you are fine, really fine with it then I'm happy, just take care of yourself.

M82gl7crpvgy
Take these two and sleep three days in a row.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
>Distance

.................................................................................................................................................. Huh, I didn't know that the Southern Cross was real. You know Matthew Schroeder will tell us something, like that we are crazy, when he see those distance, right?
Yep, it's an actual thing. It's just an high end, no problem in trying.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
For me used isn't the same as fine, because I'm used to sleep few hours as well but I know that isn't something good.
Oh yep, I'm fine with it.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Take thse two and sleep for three days in arrow.
>Arrow

Now I need a pic of a Ploot sleeping in an arrow
Bed sheet

I'm going to laugh for the result and the other things in any case.

Then:

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Chibi neptune render 4 by thegothamguardian-daqdz0b
If you are fine with it then I'm happy, just take care of yourself.
Real life or an edit arrow?

Np~ I guess, but really take care of yourself, I know that I sound like a broken radio, my own dad, a stubborn man, has told me that I more stubborn that an old man who thinks that knows everything when I fight for the things I think are right. I just really care about you and everyone here, I would be like this with everyone else if I notice something similar.

8cc3356cc183376121cda3bd45cd9162
Then I already have an idea.

Ftls7rI
Good night, have genki and happy dreams and see you.

I'm sure there will eventually be a use for the render (be it here or by someone who somehow finds it on Google images)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Np~ I guess, but really take care of yourself, I know that I sound like a broken radio, my own dad, a stubborn man, has told me that I more stubborn that an old man who thinks that knows everything when I fight for the things I think are right. I just really care about you and everyone here, I would be like this with everyone else if I notice something similar.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f56644b6847526e76715
Aww

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Then I already have an idea.
Wonderful

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Render because I feel it.
Yay, more renders are always welcome. And it's Uzume so that's a +

Gasp

Is she self-aware like Nep?

Shizuru Surprised

(God dammit, you need to stop appearing otherwise all of my messages are going to become predictable)

Well, she is everywhere on my PC. She's taking up 220 MB of my SSD's space.

Back