• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

HA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiContinued from HereHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibi

S7hmesqts1gz
HA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibi

Pea
HA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibi

10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiIntroductioHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!
Waiting for Alex someone to count the messages in the last thread. I'm too lazy

And now it's his turn to make the render

Thread 7:

Arkhilean: 29

Thespeedforce21: 67

DreamcrosserSquad: 14

NULL Terrorist: 1

ShrekAlmighty: 8

Keeweed: 3

Darkanine: 2

RKGenki: 199

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo: 175

10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiRelevantHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!First Stage Ascensio10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

Neppy
10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!Third Stage Ascensio10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

Neppy2
10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!∞ Stage Ascensio10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

Neppy3
10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

4wthethwt
10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

8z7qh0jlub411
The one true ship

Vert
Respect to the 3D Age Goddess Which is about to reach the 4D Age

10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!The Current Goddess of the 4D Age10 Iris chibiHA!10 Iris chibiHA!

4065db320cf07e457c0654fe287672f020abc0cb hq

"Important"
High 5-A for low shares HDDs, whatever is Histy's tier and above for average HDDs and everyone else above them who doesn't scale from Rei and Kurome, and 2-C for high shares HDDs

This translates into:

CPUs: Varies between High 5-A and 2-C and explained in the AP section the deal with Shares

Makers: this is tricky, they should be comparable to non HDD CPUs, but they would also scale from Histy due to being canonically able to fight against CFW Magic. It would also make SeHa IF consistent if the Time Eater really is High 3-A or Low 2-C, so I'm not really sure where to put them at. They should be likely stronger than low shares CPUs, again for the whole CFW deal.

Base form CPUs: No Idea, it wouldn't make sense for them to be higher than their low shares HDD form. I don't remember now, do share affect their base forms? If they do we need to find the low end for the base forms, which would cap at a level comparable to Histy.

The scaling would be something like this:

Full Power Dark Orange > NEXT forms > Full Power HDD Rei Ryghts > Base Kurome with Rei's powers > Depowered Dark Orange > First Battle HDD Rei Ryghts > Post-Merging Base Uzume > Base Kurome > HDD Orange Heart > Powered up HDD Yellow Heart > Average Shares HDD Iris Heart = Average Shares HDD Yellow Heart >= Average Shares HDD CPUs > Average Shares HDD Candidates > Four Felons > Histy > Makers = Base CPUs = Base CPU Candidates > Low Shares HDD CPUs > Low Shares HDD Candidates > lowest base CPUs > lowest base Candidates > RB2 start Makers

And we need to find a place for Arfoire and the Gold Third

Look ok for now, but I think that it will change a little after see the games.

Before saying something about that, should we make a key for the makers before the fight against Magic? That would be consistent with the base form cpu.

I was thinking of using the Ice Tree to have the base form's lowest level at "at least Ice Tree level, possibly/likely Planet level" to not base their rating only on a weapon description.

The rating would be "at least ice tree, possibly/likely 5-B/Low 5-B". Low 5-B for the makers.

That's just a mental limitation.

Anyway:

RKGenki said:
Don't see stars in this BS of an attack.

RKGenki said:
Looks like MAGES. becomes heterochromic during her EXE Drive
Lazy asses that don't do their work properly.

RKGenki said:
Cave makes a mushroom cloud. Rom & Ram too.
Objective?

Thespeedforce21 said:
I'm here too. (Good morning me)
Good morning for that day and for the rest of your life.

RKGenki said:
Where's Alex? I need to ask something.
What?

RKGenki said:
Soo... Remember the good 'ol problem we had with MAGES.'s sprite? Aka the absence of an official chibi gamipic? Well... Reverse problem with 5pb.: there isn't a full body sprite anywhere... unless we count the anime one, but it's the anime one
We'll find somethng in any case.

Thespeedforce21 said:
(No problem!) Btw, I'm making a Sandbox of my own, as I wish to be the first person to write the Super Dragon Ball Heroes Characters profiles. I'll link it here (when I've made my first draft) so I can check with you guys if I am doing it right. (Seeing as you're already writing some profiles yourself) Here is my early sandbox .
I'm a follower of dragon ball as well, so I can help you.

RKGenki said:
Dunno 'bout that. Alex was going to calc the speed in the high 5-A skill but that would only scale to reactions
In my opinion it can scale to next gen combat speed.

RKGenki said:
>2 days >Alex is still nowhere to be found I feel like I'm missing something here
Missing what?

Thespeedforce21 said:
In all seriousness though, it's probably just his college life that is keeping him busy. He'll be back soon, in his rightful place in Gamindustri Meme Hell with us.
I was out of it the time when I ****** the egg.

RKGenki said:
The only thing I care is the continuation of VII.

Arkhilean said:
According to those who understood the video on compile heart's website, p and s were saying that there would be an announcement for a new nep game in the week. Reddit had a guess on the two games it could be.
Why don't you shitpost more?

RKGenki said:
You're kind of baack! Not everyone can keep up with my shitpost like you do
Huh, are you happy? That's just a mental limitation.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Yes, without you, this whole thread was more inactive. Welcome back
I don't understand, why? Thanks.

I think that's everything.

Don't see stars in this BS of an attack.
I meant that when she calls the Southern Cross and you see it falling, you can see the planet in the distance and a moment later it reaches the ground. Angsizing and such should do the trick. It looks FTL to me

Lazy asses that don't do their work properly.
I honestly think she looks cooler that way

Objective?

Can they be considered as nukes?

What?

What do we have about the stamina? In RB1 it's a bit inconsistent: they fought for hundreds of years in HDD form without problems, but then later every time Nep goes HDD she says it tires her. It might just be her laziness

We'll find something in any case.

Yeah

In my opinion it can scale to next gen combat speed.

Agreed

Missing what?

The reason why you disappeared. I was starting to think I just forgot something you said about missing for a bit

The only thing I care is the continuation of VII.

Seems like there's a chance of it being so. According to reddit people there's a chance of it being the Neptunia 1000% project they talked about in an interview last year.

Huh, are you happy? That's just a mental limitation.

I can't keep shitposting if no one responds

I was just provocating you with that argument, cutey, you can see the stars in the animation. And it will be higher than the high 5-A speed.

That don't change the fact that they are lazy.

In this case I don't think so, I will ask Shrek just to be 100% sure.

That thing was because of Celestia, if they don't changed it in RB1. I have to see VII again to be sure, but I think that I agree with high or maybe somewhat high is fine.

We will.

Maybe, let's see what we can do and if gets accepted.

How? You can see the replies of the thread and nothing of that is there, I know that you are just too lazy to do so.

We will see, if it a spin off I will consume it in anycase.

Mental limitation, tsundere

But where's the other Galaxy?

Just like Nep

Okay

I don't remember if it's said in RB1. If it is, then I have a screenshot.

If we don't find anything I think the one I put is fine anyway

Alright

You got me

Yeah, more games are always welcome I only hope they clarify the cosmology

I-I'm not a Tsundere, B-Baka!Nowa

Starlight is just light emitted by stars. We will get faster that the high 5-A attack, so be happy.

They created her after all.

Uh-huh.

You will need to revise those screenshots.

Fine with it.

If Rom's EXE drive get accepted then this can be as well, I think. Matthew Schroeder answered you?

Fat ass lazy.

>I only hope they clarify the cosmology

148840-30921-j-jonah-jameson
I told you that this franchise like to break hopes.

RKGenki said:
Tsuns don't need no patent
You said it, not me, cutey

Also, no music for the OP? You should eat Iris Heart right now.

Put this, the only no official piano in soundcloud.

And in all seriousness, I missed you all.

Tumblr mt1pn7Xr1w1rcdt8so1 500
met you all.^^

I know, I was mocking that revision thread

Lazy Compa

Yeah, after I got everything I will can you do RB2 for me? I'll get to the non-cutscene things later, but right now I don't have an ending save file

yay

Maybe? They probably should

Lazyness too stronk

RIP me

Just because a patent isn't needed doesn't mean you can start calling people tsundere

Code:
 ...Baka
Done

I missed you too!

I know that you know, but at this point we just don't know when we are joking or being serious, it always being difficult to know it when we are writing. And you were doubting that we will get something from Re;Birth 1+ in our first shitpost thread, now look at you.

And lazy IF.

Ok. See the videos of RB2 to take screenshots? If that's so, screenshots of what to be precise? And why are you asking this with the line in the middle? You don't need to.

Matthew Schroeder answered you?

2stronkbanplz.

Your tomb will be just one of the many.

I will call tsundere whoever I want, even more if you yourself call it like that.

Beautiful.

Tee hee~

0X6jU6i
I wont.

Stupid internet. Yep, I remember that

Right

The ideal would be to watch the entirety of the story cutscenes, but that's a lot. The needed parts would be... I need to think about this one. For now discard all the alternate endings and just go with the true one. Iirc the goddesses would all get sealing from somewhere. Also the makers being able to fight against Magic, and proofs for the oracle being able to use share energy, in the story it would be the parts about creating the sharicite. Can't think of anything else right now. Conquest if you feel like it, since Ge-Ge here has a key about that ending. The line makes everything better ovo

Nope, he probably didn't notice

Too lazy to ba

yay

I-it's not like I'm impersonating a tsundere because I like it, b-baka!

Ploot

Is more like write and read fault, as you can't add funny tones to the thing. Remember? You?

Keep me notice to the things that are needed. Conquest? I want to oneshot that key. You like to keep the mystery I see.

Bump the thing then if you didn't do it in 2 days. You can show him the new animation as well.

Lazyness will ban you first.

You can impersonate whoever you want, cutey, my feelings for you wont change.

Tumblr nr72h5jWke1t0co30o1 500

Yeah I can remember too. Shocked? ovo

I would oneshot that key normally, but since apparently in Chaos Chanpuru there's the supposed grown up conquest Nepgear I wanted to see if there was something to make a profile for her

I'll do it tomorrow, now it's late for me

Too lazy to ban me

In that case I'll impersonate a little pranksterRam4

IffyVert

No, you had prove it to me before that you can do it.

Ok, at this point would be just "The tier of the candidates after magic fight, higher with gehaburn" without taking in account chaos chanpuru. What do you think about that sword anyway?

Ok.

The lazyness will ban you, not you yourself.

What are you going to do?

1482077393 tumblr o1xpiaYRhZ1umodcro3 500

Well the sword itself has the power of 7 CPUs imbued into it, adding into that Ge-Ge having all the shares would put her in the high end of the tier she's in if it is either high 3-A or low 2-C, as she would be way above everyone else not counting successive games.

I meant that the lazyness is too lazy to ban me

I'll put an eggplan in your pudding. Or a Shiitake in your dream for a freed Zero Dimension. Or a fish into your Uzume... wait that sounds way worse than it should ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Uq93lxe80g211

Slapped an at least and likely/possibly if there is not a full evidence of a jump between the tiers, maybe a far higher with gehabur. But I was asking as a follower of the franchise and not for a revision.

Your logic is just lazy.

8a4d9906496748c038a245a5016753d148a538dc hqEvery single of these things sound just bad and wrong.8a4d9906496748c038a245a5016753d148a538dc hq

82b2de99c6f020df464b3016a5067027ca6be61a hq

Back