• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

Goodnightfellas
Until the sun rises again, lads.
(Yes I know that is a crappy version of the gif you own, but it was the only one I could find under such short time)

Thespeedforce21 said:
(otherwise Alex will kill me)
For sleep, no. But I swear to god, to Eggboi, to Gehaburn, to Primus and even to the shit I made yesterday that if someday I realize that someone here is a smoker then that person will find me even in the damn food.

Let's spice up the thread a bit.

Okay, Genki, Alex, and all you lurkers (that are willing to post messages that is)

If you were teleported to Gamindustri, and you had a choice, which nation would you live in and why?

(You know, Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee or Leanbox)

Personally, I'm stuck in the middle between Planeptune and Leanbox.

I mean, both are very technologically advanced nations (Lastation is as well, but it's more of a polluted place), but I can't decide between one or the other.

I'm more leaning towards Planeptune due to technological advancement and the good scenery of the many buildings you can see.

Did you see the Hyperdimension versions? Because here Lastation isn't as polluted as it seems in the Superdimension

And Hyperdimension Leanbox's scenery is really good

I also really like Ultradimension Lowee's old Japanese look

Ultradimension Lastation also has one of the coolest looking basilicoms

Ultradimension Lastatio

Ultradimension Lastation at Night

Ultradimension Planeptune

Ultradimension Planeptune at Night

Ultradimension Lowee

Ultradimension Lowee at Night

Ultradimension Leanbox

Ultradimension Leanbox at Night

I've only seen the Hyperdimension versions as I haven't played RB;1 again since I got that 3rd game over on that Phoneix, and I went back to replaying Abe's Exoddus.

I'm going to get back into RB;1 now, but I just needed a bit of a break from that game as it was kind of pissing me off on the 3rd game over.

(All of the Ultradimension Locations look cool, but I'm still stuck between Planeptune and Leanbox)

Back