• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

Bueno, tengo or├¡genes portugueses ... Simplemente no sé cómo hablar portugués (el espa├▒ol es bastante similar al portugués, aunque todav├¡a es diferente)

I know I got the small size bit correct.

I can't think of anything else that comes to mind.

Any ideas?

Goku think
Wait I just realised you were being serious

Umm... I don't see anything wrong with it?

Genki should have Illusion Creation, as his avis, while small, confuse me. First it was Nep flipping you off with two middle fingers, now it's saluting Nep.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Okay... I don't know if this is your Empathic Manipulation going off but are you actually being serious about your profile? I'm getting a bit worried now.
I wasn't talking about the profile, is up to you, the creator, to make a proper investigation to see if you are not missing anything in all the profiles. Example: you can see in this thread that I have positive empathic manipulation as well.

I was talking about the things like: Why is linked dragon ball in the verse of our profiles? You can delete the _ in the links as they just make the page more heavy. Is better to have the code for the black letters that are more that one in a different way that you put them.

Things of that style. You are working hard, so I will help you in everything I can for your reach success.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Bueno, tengo or├¡genes portugueses ... Simplemente no sé cómo hablar portugués (el espa├▒ol es bastante similar al portugués, aunque todav├¡a es diferente)
Also, the second thing I said isn't portuguese is still being spanish, it's just a joke from my country.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Why is linked dragon ball in the verse of our profiles?
Maybe my copying and pasting skills aren't all that top-notch. (I copied my SDBH Goku profile and used it as the base for yours and I forgot to remove the link), whoopsies. (Surprised that you noticed that, it flew over my head and thus I never noticed)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Also, the second thing I said isn't portuguese is still being spanish, it's just a joke from my country.
Whoopsies (x2)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
is up to you, the creator, to make a proper investigation to see if you are not missing anything in all the profiles.
True, but... I didn't miss anything out in your profile, didn't I? (Psst.. Small Size)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
You can delete the _ in the links as they just make the page more heavy. Is better to have the code for the black letters that are more that one in a different way that you put them.
I'm not sure that I understand what you're trying to tell me... Maybe try explaining it again, please?

Ok, I figured something like that, don't worry.

Don't worry.

You did it, positive empathic manipulation from here, berserk mode because of this: "I'm aware your temperament problem and I understand it, belive me, event if I'm calm most of the time, when I reach boil point, I just can't keep myself in check, I have some scars in my right knuckle and has broken some things because of that.", and other things are missing plus other things. (What? You are the one saying no homo in other threads and now you come with this? I clean my hands.)

Ok, see this you have to quote with source mode to understand:

You have it like this: Superhuman Physical Characteristics. But you can put it like this: Physical Characteristics Superhuman Physical Characteristics. Of course, this doesn't make much sence because the codes of the pages, but it make sence with the pictures: like the first link Thumb eacd7eeb-54b8-4d51-a0ac-295adb836287 now like the second Thumb eacd7eeb-54b8-4d51-a0ac-295adb836287. This thing -> _ is just consuming space making the page more heavy.

Of course, this go case by case.

Now the black letters:

You have some of them like this: Tier: 1-A. But in this case it should be like this: Tier: 1-A.

I still can't put full imput here.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
and other things are missing plus other things. (What? You are the one saying no homo in other threads and now you come with this? I clean my hands.)
Hehehe, it was just a guess.

And no, it must be true. Your tier and [CENSORED] is as small as Blanc's-

Excuse me.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
You have it like this: Superhuman Physical Characteristics. But you can put it like this: Physical Characteristics Superhuman Physical Characteristics. Of course, this doesn't make much sence
I've got a better phrase:

Physical Superhuman Characteristics.

(Happy now?)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
like the first link [1] now like the second [2]. This thing -> _ is just consuming space making the page more heavy.
Umm... Excu-Wai---Wha---How--Wha---

(In all seriousness I didn't understand what you said, what is "_", I don't see it anywhere on the page)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Now the black letters: You have some of them like this: Tier: 1-A. But in this case it should be like this: Tier: 1-A. I still can't put full imput here.
I literally see no difference.

Nep Thonk
Thonk

@enki

Ah, okey. I don't go much there. Just today because good old TFO said that he will probably be banned, and since he is someone I appreciate I say to him what I'm thinking of that.

About that, I'll say to you the same thing I told BFF when he asked:

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@BFF Is because the people can't keep it inside of their pants, that's why.
@peedforce

I clean my hands again, I didn't say anything about those things.

You didn't understand what I meant.

Now I'm on PC so I can show it to you with a picture.

This thing
Black letters
@peedforce
This is what I'm talking about:

In the first is about the underscore, I apologize for not call it like that before but I wasn't sure how to write it. The underscore make the page heavier, with heavier I mean the bytes that said page have.

The second is about how you are putting the three ' ' ', that way isn't properly in this case, you have to do it like the two below.

Back