• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

Alright you two, I'm going to head off to create my sh*t photoshop "masterpiece", so I'm going to ask if you guys could help me out a bit here, just list 3 characters you want me to use for it and any 3 locations from the place the character comes from or from another location of your favourite character:

Eg.

'Classic Sonic' - Goku - Nepgya

- Green Hill Zone

- Arkham City (Wonder Tower)

- Sharing Field (Uzume's)

I'll put those three locations and characters in a wheel and spin it, and then we'll use whichever one comes up for your characters' side of the PS.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Alright you two, I'm going to head off to create my masterpiece, so I'm going to ask if you guys could help me out a bit here, just list the character you want me to use for it and any 3 locations from the place the character comes from or from another location of your favourite character:
Eg.

Classic Sonic

- Green Hill Zone

- Planeptune (Basilicom)

I'll put those three locations in a wheel and spin it, and then we'll use whichever one comes up for your characters' side of the PS.
FTFY.

Oh, never mind. I thought you were the one who did that, because I was confused at first why you were saying "FTFY", but then I looked at your quote.

Sorry that I was being ********.

Goku Yikes

Perhaps I am hungry. (And thank you, I'll gladly take that pudding)

(And I guess I'll scrap the wheel thing is neither of you is posting anything)

Now, I'm going to eat, and then I'm going to get to WUUUUURK.

Eating Goku

@speedforce

For the locations you can use the ones I posted above, use day Lastation, Night Planeptune and Night Leanbox

...or wait a bit, I have something better

Cool. I'll wait a bit for you to give your input.

As for myself, here's my list:

Goku - Arkhamverse Batman - Shizuru

- Launch Base Zone

- FeeCO Depot (Outside)

(I guess Wheel Time is happening then :p)

Edit: I already spun my wheel, so I know what I'm using.

The best part about this photoshop is, you won't know who or what location is going to be used from your choices until it's finished. :p

Characters:

Uni - Homura Akemi - Mami Tomoe

- Ultradimension Lastation at Day "But that isn't her di-" "Shut up"

- Night Mitakihara

- Mami's Residence

Tell me if you need pics

Okay, you already have Lastation, I'll go grab the others. It might take a while since I have to search for some of them

Since I don't belive in anyone and my question wasn't understood, I will do this:

Thespeedforce21 (render this Survival Michael) - ShrekAlmighty ShrekAlmighty - RKGenki DH7GHTzUQAEkpyW22

Hyperbolic Time Chamber DBS Ep 32 001

Death Egg

Gameplay wise it only hits the enemies that are located inside the quadrilater(?) formed by the 4 characters, but that's game mechanics

Back