• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

No

"The timeframe used to calculate the feat is the in-battle timeframe of Snow Warning. This is an abuse of Game Mechanics. [...]

Looking at the anime now. In the battle against Wulfric, it takes between five and six seconds for the low-scale Snow Warning to be activated."

And even then this problem wouldn't occur because the skill appears only in gameplay so there wouldn't be a difference of time frames

Uhm... how would that issue even apply here? we are calcing the skill itslef, we aren't pulling the timeframe from it and applying it to a story event which uses the same skill

Yes, the problem would be the distence. Is a similar problem with different units.

In-game Snow Warning, and any other weather changing ability, take the three segs to form, three segs of the original calc.

In-game every enemy disappears.

False equivalency

This isn't a "every enemy disappears in every similar skill, so it can't be applied to calc one of them", but it's a "the enemy can't be seen only in this skill, so it's reasonable to say that it can be used for the calc"

I'm back, my friends.

I wasn't able to do the Photoshop right now because my sister wanted to hog my PC and play Re;Birth 1 herself for the first time.

So she just finished as she needs to go to bed now, so I'm going to spin Alex's wheel (already done so for myself and Genki) and Imma get to work now.

Sorry that I'm not being as productive as you two on the topic of this skill, I'm still VERY early into RB1 and I still need to play that game as well as the sequels more in order to fully give my word on the matter.

Well, I can use 60 m, as it would be that 2 times Dark Purple, for 2 px, after that divide the result to have the distance 1 px = 30 m.

You can put it into a blog, but first, do you think the ice tree would be higher than this? because if so this would at best be a supporting feat

It will be lower.

See what crosser did here

Even with that thing of above and without hollowness the result is only 15.82654657791587 kilotons of TNT. The result of the ice will be lower than this.

I would make another "*Joker TV pic here*, oh my brain is gone/dead" post, but you guys have already seen it a thousand times, so I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting.

Arkham City Speedforce
Btw, here are the results of my wheel spins to your choices! (I like this photoshop below, I might set it as my Desktop Wallpaper)

Results:

Shizuru - FeeCO Depot (Outside)

Homura Akemi - Ultradimension Lastation (On Fire)

ShrekAlmighty - Superdimension Lowee (Night)

FinishedArtwork

Back