• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

As I was about to rest my head on my pillow, doing this came to mind real quick (So I did it)

Loving my Desktop rn.

(Sorry Genki for your character not being that visible on my Desktop :p)

https://i.imgur.com/bPLAXVc.jpg

(Don't want to upload Desktop for the whole of the wiki to see)

Now, it's almost 2 AM, and if I don't go to sleep now, I'm going to be waking up in the afternoon again, until the sun rises again, lads!

@Alex

Yeap mushrooms wouldnt classify as nukes, at least that alone isnt enough proof

@Speedforce

Looks great i will have to clean up mine from a bunch of shortcuts and other pointless files for it to fulfill its potential.

Also good night again.

I'm back, sorry for being absent before.

@Speedforce you did a wonderful job, really. I really like it. Good Night!

@Alex sorry for not responding before. Did you already calc tri-burst? As for the nuke thing, I'll ask Kal when he comes back, I remember someone telling him to calc as a nuke an explosion going by the fact that it had a mushroom cloud, but I might be misremembering

@Fellow Chosen

Ok, thanks.

@enki

Are you fine? Everything ok?

Don't worry about that.

Even with Dark Purple the result individually is 51.99684206 Tons of TNT as I had to assume 7.32 px for the size of Dark Purple.

Ok.

Not really

Wait it's higher than quad burst? Was the calculabe part of the exposion bigger? Btw put both in the blog.

I just checked, it was only when it can't be measured that it is assumed as being like a real life nuke, and even then the weaker ones which would be the safer assumption are lower than the values you got from these calcs (15 and 21 kilotons, Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively)

What? Is fine that you are here?

No, the result of Quad Burst with Dark Purple individually is = 27 Kilotons of TNT meanwhile Tri Burst is only = 51.99684206 Tons of TNT.

Ok.

Thank you Alex

Alright. Once you've made it I'll tell Kep that we don't need the ice tree anymore and I'll ask him for an evaluation.

Thread 7:

Arkhilean: 29

Thespeedforce21: 67

DreamcrosserSquad: 14

NULL Terrorist: 1

ShrekAlmighty: 8

Keeweed: 3

Darkanine: 2

RKGenki: 199

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo: 175

Back