• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

FTFYGo BeyondPlus Ultra!Iris, just Iris.Kurome, just Kurome.
The render because I feel it.

Ultra Chibi Nep because Yeeeeeeeeeeee

FTFYGo BeyondPlus Ultra!Iris, just Iris.Kurome, just Kurome.The render because I feel it.Ultra Chibi Nep because Yeeeeeeeeeeee
We should stop quoting at this point.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Go Beyond
Plus Ultra!Iris, just Iris.Kurome, just Kurome.The render because I feel it.Ultra Chibi Nep because Yeeeeeeeeeeee We should stop quoting at this point.
´╝«´¢Å´╝Ä ´╝┤´¢ê´¢à ´¢æ´¢ò´¢Å´¢ö´¢ë´¢Ä´¢ç´╝Ä´╝Ä´╝Ä ´¢ë´¢ô ´¢ö´¢Å ´¢ç´¢Å´╝Ä´╝Ä´╝Ä ´¢à´¢û´¢à´¢Ä ´¢å´¢ò´¢Æ´¢ö´¢ê´¢à´¢Æ´╝Ä´╝Ä´╝Ä ´¢é´¢à´¢Ö´¢Å´¢Ä´¢ä´╝ü

FTFYGo BeyondPlus Ultra!Iris, just Iris.Kurome, just Kurome.The render because I feel it.Ultra Chibi Nep because Yeeeeeeeeeeee
We should stop quoting at this point.

Probably

I know, I fixed some of them but it's probably best to wait for the issue to be solved first

Oh, someone is changing the topics?

I'll take a look at all the threads, make sure they're set back to the way it was.

We really need a "Topic Lock" feature or something of the sort.

Edit: Done. (I'll keep changing the topics back incase it happens again)

Yes.

Is kinda not worty do it with the olds threads.

You can see who change the topics, but it doesn't work with whoever is doing it for some reason.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yes.
Is kinda not worty do it with the olds threads.

You can see who change the topics, but it doesn't work with whoever is doing it for some reason.
I know, but I still feel like these threads should still at least be categorised properly.

Note that this isn't the only thread that is being affected.

When I clicked on those edited topics yesterday to check if it was only us, I saw many recent threads affected as well.

Back