• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

I suppose, but additional knowledge and testing out possible new methods is always good.

Nep cook by grayfox5000-d6keap2

>Optimus' Grandmother

Optimus Finger Point

Inform me.

Pfft...

JirenPathetic
I'll only post the character images when we both can do it.

Isn't that what I said as well?

Optimus and megatron were fighting one day, just a normal thing.

"A little more and you would have made it, but it wasn't enough" Said megatron after getting up from the floor for take a hit from his eternal enemy "Now no one is going to stop me."

"You are already old, Megatron" Said the Leader of the autobots while dodging an attack from his opponent "I going to destroy you and sell you as scrap"

"Scrap your Grandmother" Sadi the leader of the badies.

Is this the joke? Half of it, the other half os this is an official dialogue between those two from the spanish dub of the old transformers cartoon.

Er wuevo.

7928582042f40dad80a97a2c56b948a566b99262 hq

Idk, did you?

Oh, I remember that! That's from More than Meets the Eye Part 2!

(I recognised it as soon as you described what Megatron was saying)

"Scrap your Grandmother" though? Please, Optimus has like... only one "parent". - Except that nothing came before him.

Not even showing her face? How lame.

Though, I'm seriously running out of images... For the moment.

S sha hyperdimension neptunia victory 2 fanart by jonimkiller d8qxivx-pre
Also, you've got to be kidding me... This is still a thing after all this time?

(Try to figure out where I'm getting at)

SShaFindFailedCapture

Yes, yes I did.

I see.

(Normal thing I guess, how would you classify my english there?)

The jokes >>>>>> The facts. That's why we will get more threads than nard.

Endure it. GIFs > *****

Gold third doesn't have much pictures.

428c1773f797b2b9a7f9f62ecbf8e04e32000f12 hq
I'm not goint to say what I'm thinking.

Oh well.

Good that you see.

(Your English is alright. Could use a bit of improvement, but it's pretty good for a language that isn't your primary one.)

A balance of both is noice. (Jokes > Facts statement) When one jokes all the time it becomes boring.

Well, they're currently beating us. So we need to get this CRT finished quickly and properly so we can focus all of our firepower into surpassing every single verse's threads on this wiki.

After that... I actually don't know, what IS after that?

T6I0prK1687T2DnyIyXtt9SL3-wCRSmXwBlDFU9Z5RI

That's a S.T.L.F response.

¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

Yeah.

(I see, thanks. I'm asking as I had a deja vu like dream about my english being disastrous.)

And that's the difference between my contry and all europe, here the jokes never get boring.

Not really, we just need to talk like this less and shitpost more like before.

Many much more things, follow me and I will show it to you when we are there.

B18645aa77bcd1389db71cd7e5a7b4cf41326047 hq
Endure it.

(Deja vu, huh? I've been feeling that a lot recently myself...)

Well, same over here. When we (all of my IRL friends) have friendly banter when we talk behind a table, it's always entertaining and there's never once an awkward day where we're all bored.

Neptune 8.1 Render

I suppose, let's do it!

Well, I have been following you all for about like 8 months now, and I don't really have any intention to stop just yet, so I'll still be waiting.

UzumeFanart
Uzume wins tonight's wheel... You win with the S-Sha pics, lol.

Please, isn't there any other phrase you can come up with?

Talking about tonight, it's time I head off.

See ya' tomorrow.

Histy Sleep Render

(Yeah. I'm just asking before it happens so I got destiny tricked.)

Ay pillín, if you only knew how we are here. Who knows if you would be my friend.

(I guess I have to make a better version of this render.) Yeah! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

You shouldn't follow a person who doesn't respect the authority, aka this shitty old man that you are talking with. Well I always try to be here, like really always as I don't live in a really safe place to be around at any time. So just drop yourself when you want to do anything.

D91ff5742a638751546dfd3797b8c51dcdb39230 00
I told you, GIFs >>>>> *****.

I can tell you a lot of things in spanish, things that you won't understand.

Good.

Good night and have sweet dreams.

Sleeping Kurome

(Ahh, okay.)

We probably would, but who knows?

(You better, you'd be doing Blanny some justice.)

If your authority is corrupt and you think you're not respecting them out of a just cause, I don't really have a problem with it. (Though, I know absolutely nothing about Venezuelan Authorities... So...)

QQO4db7g0qvQVKdM-r9PGhZ5O2bpHDVzJySR5DO9qRU
How is 25 frames of Uzume opening and closing her mouth better than that delicious fanart?

Both of which are getting old, get new material, old man.

I dont know if this means much but-

"There was once a primitive form of entertainment software that ruled the world: 2D games.

In one of infinite dimensions, the world of Gamindustri exists... a world where 2D games reign supreme.

An organization fiercely devoted to these games rules over this vibrant world. They are known as Bombyx Mori and their devotion comes with a heavy price.

Citizens of Gamindustri are forced to offer 2D games to Bombyx Mori as taxes. Those who dare to use new technologies or create games that don't meet their standards risk being banished to the Trial Grounds. It is in this Gamindustri, a dark world with no real future in sight, that a girl wakes from her sleep.

Her name is Neptune, and with a strange book in hand, she sets off on the journey of a Hero"

This sounds like something from the original game, and I don't think this can apply to Hyperdimension or Ultradimension.

Unless I'm once again assuming wrong, like always , you'd be able to correct me?

Nonetheless, can you link us to where you found this?

Ayyyyyyyy, pillín.

(Maybe, maybe not.)

With authority I mean people with some kind of power, not only government.

Bbb41c865d54ba1bb86476e5069e0cb4fa6fd8e8 hq
Because you cannot draw, you won't understand.

You will have to come with something new yourself before that happen.

That's from Super Neptunia RPG, which we need it come out in a language we understand before throw ourself there.

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, I don't really have anything else to add from what I've said earlier, so take that as you wish.

1yul5fvb9wa21

At least my drawings aren't Rei Level. Rei Ryghts - Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation 2

I ******* knew it.

Bang-Your-Head-On-The-Table-In-Disappointment-Anime-Reaction-Gif

(Ofc I'd assume wrong again, why wouldn't I?)

Normal thing then, it's up to you who to follow.

Tumblr oc8qi43mEw1uskgfro1 500
Something is something.Cqz1uHZWgAEHrDD

Saw it coming.

2ftux2
(It's because you don't select a text and use the search in google option.)

True.

Oh, thanks... I guess...

Dotyke7s7wd21

Of course I'm not going to Google it, that's the whole point of me making an assumption.

¡¡¡Au!!!

Yeah, take pride.

RewardingMeagerHarpyeagle-size restricted
Don't forget that HDD and human have different spots in the wheel.

Why would you make an assumption about that?

Yeah, sure...

I decided to scrap that this time around. I find that we're able to find and post more pictures when we're able to do one or the other, and the game is a bit more entertaining with the different forms instead of the same look all the time.

N0e39m67jzb21
Because I'm doing my work and I can't be arsed to Google.

[I'll edit this soon with a pic.]

Not yet. I was referring to Homework, which I'm pretty much 1 question away from completing it.

Uni wins today's wheel.

Well, thank god that's over with, right?

Also for the OP, I'll try and keep in mind what I proposed earlier, but I kinda overestimated the amount of time I have available, so it sadly won't be a GIF, but I'll try and keep it faithful to how I was originally going to make it.

UniAndNepuGear

LonelyWickedCanine-size restricted
Yeah. I said that just in case, you will still have to endure this shitty old man with his disatrous english.

Tee hee~, you are gonna make me blush.

It doesn't load for me.

I'm gonna use my CPU authority to get a life-size figure of me manufactured. My boobies'll increase by 20 percent!
~ Nep-Nep​
Kisspng-hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2-megadimension-neptunia-hyperdimension-neptunia-producing-perfection-5b2fb85dd545c5.7995349115298540458736

Tumblr o6a0c5XKke1uskgfro2 500
Tee hee~ ^ Tee hee~.

Giphy (4)n

Back