• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

D3f5dd1ecd805b25a24d92611d5aa8821c644655 hq

I see, I would say that I haven't played the games and I'm just with them, if any of you say that I has been follow this franchise before any of you I will only say shut up MMGV.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy pillín. Fast Smug Uni If you only knew.

Also, you are 2 slow.

[Will Edit soon]

I'm fully aware, you told me this before. You told me when I was first trying the games out for myself lol.

Well, I wouldn't be able to know... :p

Doesn't matter, couldn't be arsed to finish the profile anyway lol

Also:

Attack Potency: Building level (Can fight villains who can harm him)

Oh shit, that's a surprise

Plus the guy is missing a lot of Powers and Abilities for his Symbiote Suit, not to mention no render of him. He seems to have completed Base Spidey's abilities though.

I know, you should be following the joke.

¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

Maybe, maybe not.

And from where comes rating?

Almost all the neptunia weapons with abilities and attacks say "Said to" or "suppossedly". Do we count those

Also has anybody heard about that nepgear weapon that converts stars into strength.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Because what tatah did in the nard thread regarding an ice calc:
TataHakai said:
30.11 m^3 for each cone, i count about 8 so 240.88 m^3
mass = 295.078 kilograms

295.078 x 1040 x 227 = 69662014.24 joules

295.078 x 28500 = 8409731.1225 joules

8409731.1225 + 69662014.24 = 78071745.3625 joules or 0.018 Tons of TNT (9-A, Small building level)
And when I asked him personally he said this:

TataHakai said:
i mean, it's air being frozen, there are other things than oxygen and nitrogen (though tiny percentages compared to air and oxygen) in air
i'd definitely use air over 80% nitrogen and 20% oxyge
And now when I asked him what should I do with mine as there is a lot of calcs that were accepted that way, he told me:

TataHakai said:
Use nitrogen the
I went to investigated stuff and I found what the way I used is correct as there aren't values of transforming from gas to liquid directly (Deposition), as even my termo books are looking at my with bad face when I tried to search there. But now the nitrogen and oxygen are leaving me huh, I found some calculations with the ice being turned to steam and stuff real scientific sites and there some problems in the books doing something similar, but not about the nitro or oxy case.

Which in the end I'm just being paranoid.

@Lex

Well, I can't really say anything on the matter, as I'm too inexperienced , but I'm sure you'll be able to gain something out of it.

Back to a previous topic, it doesn't seem like I can get everything on my first playthrough, I think on my second is when I'll be able to see and obtain all of the flag items/Idea Chips.

Btw, do any of you guys have a PSN Acc? And if you do, want to share usernames?

(I can add any of you because I'm running out of games to play so that we can play with/against each other some time. Or if you guys want easier communication with me, as I'm primarily active there, there's that too.)

I already gain stuff of it.

I see, don't worry about it and keep doing your best.

No, kk with 1.7M - 2M % of inflation, so there I go.p

I could tell.

No worries, I'm not in a rush anyway. I'd rather look through things properly then screw it all up and possibly miss a vital detail.

Shame. You could've tried out Megadimension for yourself if I Share Played it with you...

1452279713 Peashy0Sad

Oh well. Do you have Steam then?

¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

Like your speed thing from before.

I'm endurig it. Like I have a ps4.

Yeah, but I have to reinstall it to know what name I have.

Yeah!

Yep. I've learnt since then.

Good. I'll send you one, just need your credit/debit card number and address and we'll be good to go

Nice. When you do, tell me so I can add you straight away.

¡¡¡Yayayayayayayayajuuuuuu!!!

Good.

Yeah. Of course, flying I'm searching for those things.

Ok then.

User blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Someone Make Ice

Upgraded explication for ice calcs that comes from air:

The ice came from the air, so ~80 % nitrogen and ~20 % oxyge. Like Therefir did here, and this method is the standard that have been performed, accepted and used (calc of this last one). No fiction pages uses this method as well, my thermodynamics is trolling me with this as well, and it's look like transforming from gas to solid directly (Deposition) doesn't have values, so GG endure it.

Stop... Wheel Time!

Uni's "Boyfriend" has been picked

T2qwjs6lmkh21

I think I can see how troubling that is, tbh. Having something changed from what you've grown so accustomed to. Anyways, continue to endure it. It's high time that I see you trying to endure shet instead of making me do it.

Neptune00

I see.

(In tablet)

I always had endure stuff, so don't worry about me, my 39.5 kg certifies it so tee hee~. I don't get the last part.

Seems like we're also getting new processor units (though Nepgear's is obv from Mk2/RB;2) in the anime itself as well. We've got a lot to look forward to, people.

Neptunia-01

Neptunia-02

Back