• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

Thespeedforce21 said:
We usually get through threads in 2 days, so if my guess is right...

We'll surpass the Nards in approx. 8/9 days.
I was reading some of the older threads, minus me being a dramatic fool when I stumbled across this ^

Well, we're going to need a wee' bit more time, won't we?

Do you think we'll eventually surpass them, though? After the Nards, the Dragon Ball Threads are next

Watch how I'm going to take a millennium to put out the OP.

Thespeedforce21 said:
minus me being a dramatic fool
Used to keep it cool
Used to be a fool
All about the bounce in my step
Been up and down that road
I see.

Yeah, but we will do it someday anyway.

Of course, their only speed = new mange chapter out, cannot agree who is > in the god tier, revision stuff. Of course.

Way up, way up we go
Been up and down that road
Way up, way up, oh no
We gon' burn the whole house dow
Watch me stand in the line
You're only serving lies
You've got something to hide
How long before all this studies of yours are done?

Watching.

Whilst we've got memes, revisions and shitposting on our side

Well, it's until I finish my exams, which I don't remember the final test's date being...

Watching what?

NepLurk

Yeah, more haxs. And got something stronger, determination.

I see, is it not like a little more than 2 months?

¡¡¡Es cristo, ctm!!!

Of course, uevo meti'o por toda la pura, mrk. Flinchiti... flinchiti, flinchiti, flinchiti, flinchiti.

Good memory hax I guess.

Yeah.

(Normal thing, as it's something from here.)

Yes, we will succeed.

Yeah, that's pretty much what all exams are at the end of the day. Just memory games with varying levels of difficulty.

(Saw that coming )

Yeah! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

I don't think so, at least with me as I'm studying in one university that is in the world ranking.

(Did you expect something else?)

Long story short, I spend an "average" amount of time revising. Like maybe an hour or just slightly more each day.

Well, yes and no. Most of the time, I do.

Other times, I maybe watch a little bit of anime here and there (dubbed of course - fight me if you think that's a Shit Tier Level Fodder choice Fast Smug Uni), update my Sandbox here to help out with the revisions, maybe I go outside for a run in the woods if I'm REALLY bored or, what I'm trying to get into the habit of doing, is try working out in my own free time.

So, what about you? What do you usually do?

I see.

I see again. (If you want to see it dubbed than that's your fart, it's like someone told me to not see the dubbed DB in mexican spanish. I will say to then to succ my dicc.)

Well, I'm part of a community of help and support, so there is that. Sundays are biking day. And other stuff like see the youtuber I admire and such.

Good that you see. (Haven't used this phrase in a while either, just how long has it been since we've had a conversation like this?)

Thanks for understanding, and good mentality on defending your preference against that person, though your method was a bit... extreme. How... was that dub anyway?

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Well, I'm part of a community of help and support
Oh, really? That's pretty nice.

Biking Day? Nice! (I need to start using mine again tbh, since I live on quite a big hill, and it's always fun having the wheels rolling around at the speed of sound)

Also, I think you may have answered this before, but remind me, who was the YouTuber that you look up to?

Yeah, not everyone can see. (In honesty, since you before your birthday.)

Yeah, also yeah. If you think that that's extreme, you don't know anything about this country, I number of times I use swearwords irl is out of your ranking and not saying nothing about my jokes of cakes, and with cakes I mean people that was cut down like they were cakes. If I go around in the wiki like irl I would get banned eventually. That dub is godly, even the same people that dubbed original DB are still dubbing DBS till this day, in Mexico when the last chapter of DBS was release the people put like it was a important show in a square and a lot of them went to see it there.

Yeah, I guess.

Yeah. (I see. Speed of sound? More like the speed of trying to get downgraded.)

I did, and now I will give you this video about him, His name is Vegetta777.

I'm fully aware of that. (Goodness me that is long, well it feels nice being able to talk like this again)

You're right, I don't know anything about your country.

The amount of times you've used swear words are more than mine? Hmm, tricky one this...

That "cake" bit is really messed up, I honestly don't understand these people.

I doubt you'd get banned over constantly swearing, but everything is good in moderation... Well, most things.

Oh yeah, the DBS event in Mexico, I remember watching their reaction on YouTube lol.

The fact that you like Sonic and you failed to see what I did there just disappoints me. (You're telling me the Bike I have is S.T.L.F? [Shit Tier, etc, etc])

I see, why do you look up to him specifically? Everyone has their reasons...

As for the YouTuber I look the most up to, he's privated his videos, but I still look up to him and I still watch his videos that has him collaborating with his friend Damian (makemebad35). His name was Kyle, twelthofadime - https://youtu.be/u9INivGzq1U?t=40

Good to know that. (Yeah. Tee hee~, you are gonna make me blush, same here.)

Yeah it's a good think that this isn't a super known country, the jokes are more delicious thanks to that. I will give you a clue, "csm, rt, ctm, mmgv, wn" and the others I forgot are all insults. Well, supposely it taste like pig but sweeter, so there is that, and make sure t not waste it. I would get banned not only for the swearing, I told you once that irl I'm more rough and brute, I won't be saying "I love you" to anyone, I even doubt I would say it to my waifu. Yeah, it was fun.

That line of that song has been used to try to downgrade swanikku in this wiki, so there is that. (All bikes are Shit Tier Level Fodder if you don't have a good pair of legs.)

He has been uploading videos for 7 years EVERY SINGLE DAY. The amount of will and work for that is beyond normal, and he also is a wise man and his speeches have teached me things to this day. So yeah.

I see, that's sad but it's good that you still looking at him thanks to his friend. So why do you look up to him?

(Then don't hide your feelings 1531922700 Blanc blush)

That sounds great, you definitely have a better freedom of speech lol.

Yeah, tbh, it's easier to say things in front of a screen rather than face-to-face, I get you.

Oh, I see. (But I do, so... mine isn't?)

Christ, that is a lot of work. I was on YouTube myself for like about 5 years before I quit. I used to upload at random schedules (though it usually used to be every week), but every day for 7 years? That's a lot. Honestly.

It's not a big deal really, lots of his videos are on archive.org, but his videos with Damian are easily where he shines the most, both on Damian's two channels and on pwnageshow (which also has had its videos privated, but still accessible under archive.org).

Y'know, I actually predicted that you'd ask this. I mainly look up to him because of the way he interacts with Damian and others, his sense of humour easily pulled me in. I could literally watch a video with him in it for days and still not stop laughing to him.

(I never do with the correct people.)

Yeah, even other spanish talkers don't understand what we say if we go all out. Well, not really for me, I meant that I won't be as nice as I'm here because I won't get banned irl, not that I can't say cute things face-to-face.

Yeah, I was so confusing that it was fun. (Do you have a pair of legs that were sculpted by odin and zeus at the same time?)

Yeah, he is going to travel, prepare videos to upload when isn't at home, he is feeling like a shit, upload videos, he feels physically bad, upload videos. I see, do you plan to go back again?

I see, good to know that.

It was too obvious to be predicted. I see, good to know that.

(I see.)

Ahh, so that explains it. Oh, really? I wonder what are those "cute things" that you're able to say face-to-face.

Really? Well, as long as you're having fun, then I guess that's good enough. (Well, I don't think so...)

Wow, he sure is dedicated to what he does. As for me, I don't know. Maybe when I'm done with my exams I'll consider it... You might even be able to see who I am, but I doubt you'll find me ^^.

Yeah, he's too good to be lost to time.

Well, true.

(Good.)

Yeah. One day I was in a test and my friend recieved a call of his father. He get out and, when he came back, he said that his grandfathers died. So I hugged him and said that we were with him, I did the same the next day asking how he was feeling.

Yeah, because I didn't participated as always. (Then you aren't a Brown Beast.)

Yeah, a lot. I see, well you have my support. Depends of what content you upload, I know how the algorithm of youtube works.

I see again.

It was.

Oh, okay. Any other "cute" feat that you've demonstrated to your friends/family?

I see. (I suppose not, I'm just an asshole on the internet, not some sort of beast)

Hey, thanks! Well, funnily enough, YouTube's new algorithm is exactly why Kyle left YouTube. (Still, good luck trying to find me though, you won't even know if any of the people that you find are me)

Yeah. Huuuuuh, I sang some songs to my mother just like I post songs here.

Tee hee~. (I wonder that, you still haven't send me the picture of your ass.)

Np~. There is plenty of people who left because of it, a guy with 30 M left to twitch because of the same. (Maybe, maybe not. I know you and your sense of humor, the world is smaller than you think.)

Oh, that's sweet.

(Even though I'm legal now here in the UK doesn't mean a damn thing on this site buddy, I'm not posting that you creep Chibi Nepgya 1 Render. Tbh, I'm surprised you haven't asked your Waifu this, why is my ass more important in your eyes?)

^ Dammit, I have a feeling a lurker is going to post this in the Out of Context thread...

Huh, you know my sense of humour? I'm actually curious to see how you've interpreted it.

I guess so.

(Are you legal now? I won't get ONU'ed if I go after you in the UK? Maybe, maybe not Slow Smug Uni. I didn't asked it, you say something about it some time ago and I said that I will judge it by myself when I see your ass, so it's because you told me something once and he never say to me the same thing.)

Post it yourself before someone else.

Good to know that you are curious, because I won't tell you.

(Yes, that's what I just said. No, you won't get ONU'ed, but I still wouldn't recommend that you try it ^^. And about you reminiscing the past, well that's unfortunate, because you still aren't getting an ass to judge, well, not from me anyway...)

Fast Smug Uni What if I'm baiting them to do it? Fast Smug Uni

Now you're just being flat-out unreasonable. Tell me, dammit!

Broccoli nepgear and nepgyaa choujigen game neptune and neptune series drawn by doria 5073726 sample-2b18159d99926607a5cd2447825f8ce5

(┬íAjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa├í, yayayayayayayayajuuuuuuuuuuu, se prendió la que no se apaga, rolitranco car' e chancleta, estoy on fire! ┬í┬í┬íEs cristo, ctm!!! ┬í┬í┬íAu!!! ┬í┬í┬íAu!!! ┬í┬í┬íAu!!! I do whatever I want. We will see about that.)

Waifu will do it when he see what you just said. The confidence is disgusting.

Boiyo, I don't even listen to my parents, I'm a villain. So I won't tell you.

Tumblr o3widmzBAD1uskgfro1 r1 400

(Well, glad to see that you're enthusiastic, but just like with anything, it won't last forever.)

Nah, if anyone would do it it's Kaliber… Wait, by saying this am I egging him on to post it there? Shit. Hey, staying confident and being able to think straight during stressful situations is always a good move. SonicSmirk

You dare not listen to those that have put literally ******* effort to bring you into the world?

DtmA4sgVYAA1I S

(Maybe, maybe not. And there is something that will last forever, and it's human stupidity as we ourself will kill each other before get to the correct path.)

Stop begging for it or I will post it myself. Maybe, maybe not.

Yeah, I'm too evil to be left on my own.

insert gif that isn't letting me upload

Going to eat, so brb.

(True.)

Maybe I was lying, maybe I wasn't. Strange, isn't it?

That made 100% sense

hehe, it's karma that's giving you the inconvenience, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, I'm probably going to have headed off to sleep anyway before you get back, so see ya' tomorrow, Lexie.

Sleepy~

(Sadly.)

No, no is not.

What I said >>>>>> sense and logic.

Not really, it's because the adventure I had with this PC.

Ok, good night, have sweet dreams and take care, see you next time we talk.

Tumblr mriuryrTJn1sdby67o1 1280

Yeah... I, huuuh... It looks like I fell to the floor when I born, my tongue went out the way and said something I shouldn't and now I'm making a tier 5 nard calc...

So... Give me blessings and pray for me.

I wanna know the truth

Back