• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

Back.

5ua1l7u2zpj21

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah... I, huuuh... It looks like I fell to the floor when I born, my tongue went out the way and said something I shouldn't and now I'm making a tier 5 nard calc...

So... Give me blessings and pray for me.

I wanna know the truth
Ow... I felt that for some reason.

Well, I'll be right behind ya'...

About?

Welcome back, whitypoo.

Well, even if it wasn't when I born, my head really got some hits in the past, with blood and all.

Good.

About this my dreams

2ftux2

Huh, don't worry about that, now when I remember them I feel funny.

If they are deja vu like dreams then I will get at least one friend, maybe two, in this wiki that will tell me that he or she loves me when I say it. And to not say something about the change in the university I told you
Giphy (4)n

You seriously need a new catchphrase, this one has become too stale and predictable

Goku Phone

Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I get Deja Vu sometimes myself, I always swear that I've heard the exact same conversation before with some people...

This one will stay with me until the end of my days, and even after that.

Yeah, I learned to laugh at everything the hard way.

{

I see, it's something normal at this point

Should we resurrect the picture posting of a character in every message?

Nep Thonk

(We need to brutually defeat those Nards, and this is my only method)

Ezgif.com-optimize (2)

Nice, I'll spin the wheel after I'm finished with my work

Hey, Lex, would you classify all 4 CPUs trying to break free from Kurome's Delusion Powers (Normal/True End Route) Mindhax Resistance?

They've also demonstrated that her mindmax got nullified when they entered the Next Form, though this can just be the positive energy of the shares defeating her negative energy. So the latter I more or less disagree with.

The thing is, they only resisted it after they were reached out. After they got into a fight and heard Uzume voice and we see some weird light things coming from the screen. I'm unsure if they are able to resist mind manipulation without external help if, like Itachi, make small tuna see her working 24/7.

Else it's a Shit Tier Level Fodder resistance or just limited resistance by they own not counting Uzume in the equation. Unless Kurome's mindhax are beyond god tier.

Uzume literally said that the negative energy got erased, so isn't resistance as Uzume destroyed it.

Nah it's not resistance, it's a feat for the Share Energy nullifying it and Kurome's powers

Speaking of which, Shares and Negative energy have several P. Nulling feats

The 4 are still seen, on-screen, trying to resist it. True, they weren't doing a good job at it, but it's still something to take into account.

I thought that Uzume's Share Crystal gave the 4 enough to transform into their Next Forms, and that is what helped to erase the Negative Energy due to their transformation's share energy "requirements". Uzume even says herself: "I just gave a little helping hand. You pulled yourselves out."

How do we treat resistance here? I may be missing something.

Both of you, as I need all the opinions I can get on this.

We don't want to add resistance onto their profiles in the future if it is disagreed on.

>trying to resist it

I know, that's why I said that it's a Shit Tier Level Fodder resistance or just limited resistance by they own after they were reached out.

>Uzume's Share Crystal

It's mostly depends of the context and how you take the things, she just could say that as refference a they were fighting the mind hax by they own but she erased the negative energy. Or it can be another way as well, I can think of many possibilities.

>How do we treat resistance here?

At this point, I should look at it again before be sure.

1. Yeah, pretty much where I was getting at. Was also the reason why I asked how we deal with resistance on this wiki, since, even though their resisting was S.T.L.F, they're still resisting it nonetheless, at least from a 2-C.

2. True, but now the question is, which context are we going to take that in?

3. I see.

That's not resistance, that is the power taking its time to completely affect them due to it not being instantaneous as seen in the scene itself.

That's because Uzume gave them the share energy she collected to erase the negative energy, plain and simple. She even says she didn't expect them to transform. Uzume saying that is just her not taking her merits.

Resistance would be not being affected at all, or snapping out of it without outside interference

Really? I'm pretty sure Resistance =/= Total Immunity. But perhaps there's something that I am missing.

So far, Genks disagrees. You, Lex?

That's because resistances can be overpowered by stronger powers, but anything weaker than it wouldn't have any effect

For now, I would stand the resistance for specific scenarios. I would have to look at the mindhax resistance here and in the game to see if I'm completly sure or not to play safe. The tier doesn't mean much some times.

Disagree with the second thing 100% sure.

@Both of you

Fair enough, let's leave my observation be then.

So, what to do now? I don't think the Counter moves from VIIR will be any good as Game Discs pretty much do the trick (such as countering short/long-range physical or magic attacks with their own pre-existing skills such as Cross Comb.)

Any ideas on what to look for or should I just focus on completing the Weapons & Skills Page?

Yeah.

I already have more than one way, but all of them have they own thingie things and missing others depending of the picture itself.

(Tablet)

Back