• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just dropping in to say uh

Progress has been slow lately, but that's primarily because we've been busy and, frankly, burnt out at the moment, so we're just doing other things to distract ourselves

I'm still hoping we can get at least the attacks done by beginning of June, but if not, then we're just gonna have to keep pushing this back some more

It's not ideal, but we're doing our best

Whoops, uh, forgot to keep the ball rolling lol - let's continue... With the Web Browsing feature enabled! (This was such a pain in the ass to set up and optimise lol)

GPT-4:
Scenario 3.A: Investigate the Faint Glimmering Light

The three of you decide to pursue the faint glimmering light in the distance. You carefully navigate the barren landscape, avoiding any potential threats along the way. The light seems to grow brighter as you approach, providing a stark contrast against the monotonous gray that dominates the Zero Dimension.

TmnFbpa.png

Eventually, you reach the source of the light: a cluster of what appears to be Share Crystals - a powerful source of energy within the world of Neptunia. These could potentially be used to your advantage in this dimension, but you remember from the series that the use of Share Crystals could also lead to the depletion of certain areas in the Zero Dimension.

Just as you are about to reach the crystals, a low growl echoes through the silence, and a group of small monsters, similar to the ones Uzume was often seen fighting in the series, appears from the shadows. They seem to be guarding the crystals.

What's your next move?

A. Try to negotiate or distract the monsters to get the Share Crystals.
B. Attempt to quietly retreat and avoid a confrontation.
C. Look for a way around the monsters to reach the crystals.

Well, uh, I'm most certainly choosing C - unless either of you are feeling a bit ballsy lol

Sure, we can't use the Share Crystals ourselves, but we could use it as a bargaining chip for being able to approach Uzume safely without her most likely gutting us on sight lol

Although, B could still be a choice if any of you think it's not worth grabbing them.

Last edited:
Well, despite SVS soft-confirming that only Goddesses can actually use Share Crystals, I'd probably go with C on the off-chance that they actually come in handy. Maybe their light could lead Uzume towards them and then we could explain the situation and possibly ally with her. If she saw the monsters chasing someone that looks human, it'd be more convincing than when Neptune and Nepgear showed up

Okay then, a unanimous decision of C it is... Let's continue!

GPT-4:
Scenario 4.C: Look for a Way Around the Monsters to Reach the Crystals

With a unanimous decision, Kaio, Proximatic, and Rakih decide to try and find a way around the monsters to reach the Share Crystals. Proximatic takes the lead, his deep understanding of the game guiding your group in navigating this world.

Kaio and Rakih, you follow closely behind, your eyes scanning the surroundings for any possible threats, trusting in Proximatic's knowledge and leadership.

As you edge around the monsters, Proximatic suddenly signals for a change in direction - the ground is starting to slope upward, and the path becomes more rocky. It seems you're approaching the base of a small hill. Looking up, you see that the Share Crystals are located at the top of the hill, and the monsters are scattered around its base.

With a bit of teamwork and careful maneuvering, your group manages to bypass the monsters and make your way up the hill. You're just a few steps away from the Share Crystals when suddenly, the ground beneath you starts to shake...

A giant Dark CPU, much like the ones Uzume fought in the series, emerges from behind the hill, its eyes locked onto the Share Crystals.

YVBur88.png

What's your next move?

A. Quickly grab as many Share Crystals as you can and run.
B. Hide and hope the Dark CPU doesn't notice you.
C. Try to distract the Dark CPU and lead it away from the crystals.

Yeah, there's no chance in hell we're gonna outrun it or distract it lol, so I'd say we Metal Gear this whole thing and go with Option B.
We might still have a chance to get the crystals if we wait for it to leave if it turns out to be uninterested, but there's absolutely no guarantees.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm with Peed Kaio, Option B. No way in hell we're going to outrun this thing when it's faster than us, erases us in literally any stray hit, and has energy beams and spheres.

And distracting it is a death sentence, so it's best to hide and stay alive.

Option B it is~

GPT-4:
Scenario 5.B: Hide and Hope the Dark CPU Doesn't Notice You

With Kaio, Proximatic, and Rakih deciding to hide, the group quickly scrambles for cover.

Despite the immense size of the Dark CPU, the area around the hill provides enough natural cover for you to hide effectively. You all find a large boulder and crouch behind it, trying to make as little noise as possible.

The Dark CPU moves closer to the Share Crystals, its eyes still locked onto them. It reaches out with a massive hand, and just as it is about to grab one of the crystals, something unexpected happens. A blinding light erupts from the pile of Share Crystals, forcing you to shield your eyes.

When you finally dare to look again, you see a figure standing between the Dark CPU and the crystals. It's Uzume, transformed into Orange Heart, ready to defend the crystals.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Dark CPU rears back, ready to attack. But Uzume is unfazed. She starts to fight, utilizing her Share Energy to battle the Dark CPU.

Watching Uzume fight, you realize you have another decision to make:

A. Try to help Uzume by throwing the Share Crystals to her.
B. Continue to stay hidden and watch the fight unfold.
C. Use the distraction to grab as many Share Crystals as you can and run.

Alrighty', so Uzubae is here to indirectly and unknowingly save our unknown asses 👀

I'm gonna go with Option A. Sure, we're risking our necks - but we're also giving Uzume more power and a longer time limit for HDD, which will allow the Dark CPU to be dealt with the fastest compared to the other options. It's also potentially a great way of showing that we're on her side, and that we're not her enemies.

Option B is somewhat safe, but if Uzume is doing this all on her own like she was before Neptune and Nepgear's arrival at the start of the story - she might struggle, and the collateral damage from the battle might affect us in the process. Still, it might be a nice option to gain extra survivability and maybe wait for canon events to play out (if that's where this story is going for us).
Option C helps literally nobody. Uzume loses out tremendously, and we literally cannot use them for anything at this moment in time. The worst choice by far.

Alrighty', Alrighty'... Helping Uzubae it is!

GPT-4:
Scenario 6.A: Try to Help Uzume by Throwing the Share Crystals to Her

After a unanimous agreement to assist Uzume, you swiftly gather a handful of Share Crystals lying nearby. Taking a deep breath, you ready yourselves and toss them in Uzume's direction, hoping she'll catch them.

The Share Crystals arc through the air, catching Uzume's attention. "Huh? What's this?" she wonders aloud, momentarily distracted from the battle. She reaches out and manages to snag them, surprise flashing across her face.

The surprise quickly morphs into determination as she realizes what they are. "Yippee! Uzume's got more Share Crystals! Now, Uzume can give that big meanie a real wallop!" she exclaims, her spirit reigniting with newfound energy.

The Dark CPU roars in challenge, launching a massive energy sphere at her. Uzume, bolstered by the additional Share Energy from the crystals you provided, retaliates with a powerful attack of her own, resulting in a blinding explosion that lights up the entire area.

Megadimension-Neptunia%C2%AD-VII_english-battle-screens-12.jpg

Despite the intense battle, you can't shake off a feeling of accomplishment. Your small intervention helped Uzume hold her ground against the formidable Dark CPU.

However, the battle is far from over. Uzume's confrontation with the Dark CPU is still in full swing, and you realize that the distraction you've created has opened up some options. You now have a few choices:

A. Continue to throw Share Crystals towards Uzume to provide her more support.
B. Seize this chance to gather more Share Crystals and make a strategic retreat.
C. Stay hidden and observe the battle, waiting for the right moment to act.

Well, we've already done well so far with throwing the Share Crystals over to her, so I think it's safe to assume we can continue doing so without being detected by the Dark CPU. Soooooo... Option A lol
Again, this will give us a far better chance of dealing with the root of the problem (the Dark CPU) than just avoiding it and potentially creating more dangerous situations for ourselves and the other characters in the future.

Option B, once again, is useless. We can't use Share Energy, and by extension the Share Crystals, at this moment in time.

Option C gives us a bit more survivability, but again - I think it's far more effective if we deal with the root of the problem first.

Veering from the topic a bit, I saw a convo come up in a Discord server I'm in about how Lideo is probably the best of the main four due to being the magic user

Something I SERIOUSLY hope GMR:E does is make it so that the magic characters are nowhere near as overcentralized as they were in SVS; Rom and Ram essentially invalidated using anyone else in optimal scenarios because their magic damage was through the ******* roof

It made it easy to just pick Rom or Ram and do braindead combos just by pressing the square button

Alrighty', gonna continue with the scenario...
Buuuuut... I've got a little something extra for everyone and the origin of it is totally not Proxi's fault /jk

Neptunia Girl Matchmaking!
Also utilising the power of GPT-4, just answer a few questions - and the bot will generate an Ordered Tier List for me to paste here, showing you which characters from the series would be the most likely to be into you, and which ones would be less likely. 👀

Here are the questions, enjoy answering them if you're interested!
Oh, and please choose only one answer for each question. If you're stuck, then you can do multiple - though it's recommended you keep that to a minimum.
  1. How would you describe your energy level?
    A. I'm always full of energy and ready for anything!
    B. I'm generally active, but I also enjoy quiet moments.
    C. I have my bursts of energy, but I'm mostly laid-back.
    D. I'm usually calm and prefer peaceful activities.
    E. My energy fluctuates between high and low.
    F. It depends on the day and my mood.
    G. I'm mostly quiet, but I can be energetic when I need to.
  2. How important is humor to you?
    A. I love making others laugh and enjoy people with a good sense of humor.
    B. I appreciate a good joke, but it's not the most important thing to me.
    C. I don't care much for humor.
    D. I enjoy humor when it's clever and witty.
    E. I prefer dry or sarcastic humor.
    F. I enjoy all types of humor.
  3. What do you value more in others?
    A. Kindness and compassion
    B. Intelligence and wisdom
    C. Courage and determination
    D. Honesty and integrity
    E. Creativity and originality
    F. Reliability and responsibility
    G. Humor and charisma
    H. Ambition and drive
    I. Understanding and patience
  4. What type of entertainment do you prefer?
    A. Video games
    B. Books or reading
    C. Music or concerts
    D. Movies or TV shows
    E. Outdoor activities or sports
    F. Art or creative pursuits
    G. Socializing or parties
  5. How do you handle responsibility?
    A. I take my responsibilities very seriously and always fulfill them to the best of my ability.
    B. I can be a bit careless sometimes, but I always try to do what's expected of me.
    C. I prefer to avoid responsibility when I can, but I'll step up if really needed.
    D. I'm usually quite reliable, but I also know when to delegate tasks to others.
  6. How do you feel about public speaking or performing in front of others?
    A. I love it! I'm very comfortable being the center of attention.
    B. I'm okay with it, but I don't seek it out.
    C. I don't really like it, but I can handle it if I have to.
    D. I avoid it at all costs.
  7. How do you react to new, unexpected situations?
    A. I enjoy the thrill and adapt quickly.
    B. I can handle it, but I prefer routine and predictability.
    C. I find it stressful and prefer to stick to what I know.
    D. I take some time to adjust but ultimately embrace the change.
  8. How do you approach problem-solving?
    A. I use logic and critical thinking to come up with the best solution.
    B. I trust my instincts and make decisions based on what feels right.
    C. I seek advice from others to help me make a decision.
    D. I use a combination of logic, intuition, and advice from others.
  9. How do you handle stressful situations?
    A. I stay calm and composed, trying to find a solution.
    B. I might get a bit anxious, but I always push through.
    C. I can lose my cool and get overwhelmed.
    D. It depends on the situation, but I usually try to stay positive.
  10. How do you feel about history and learning from the past?
    A. I believe history is important and try to learn from it.
    B. It's interesting, but I'm more focused on the present and future.
    C. I find it a bit boring, to be honest.
    D. I think it has its place, but I don't dwell on it.
  11. How would you deal with a powerful adversary?
    A. I would confront them directly.
    B. I'd seek help from my allies.
    C. I'd try to avoid conflict if possible.
    D. I'd use my intellect to outsmart them.

Since I can't stop being extra, I decided to show my results visually lol - so here it is:

Y7NAx4u.png

Scenario 7.A: Providing Uzume With More Support

With a unanimous agreement, you decide to continue tossing Share Crystals towards Orange Heart. You grab another crystal and make a swift, silent throw. The crystal lands just beside her, and she quickly picks it up with a gleeful squeal.

"Yippee! More Share Crystals for Uzume! Thanks, invisible friend!" she shouts in her bubbly voice, her eyes sparkling with gratitude.

Just as she utters her thanks, the Dark CPU lunges at her. But with the power of the Share Crystal, Orange Heart dodges with ease, retaliating with a flurry of attacks. The battle is fierce, and the ground beneath you shakes with every impact. But with every Share Crystal you throw, Orange Heart gets stronger and faster.

Eventually, the Dark CPU seems to stagger under her relentless assault. With a triumphant cry, Orange Heart delivers the final blow, and the Dark CPU collapses.

"Yeah! Uzume did it! No baddie can stand up to Uzume when she has her friends with her!" She pumps her fists in the air victoriously, her cheer reverberating throughout the ruined landscape.

However, now that the battle is over, you see Orange Heart starting to wobble, her HDD form dissipating as she transforms back into Uzume.

552479-Uzume-Tennouboshi.png

"Gosh... that was some fight," she murmurs, her voice now back to its rougher, tomboyish tone. She takes a deep breath, then turns in your general direction. "Hey, whoever's out there... Thanks for the help."

With the battle won and Uzume now back to her human form, what will you do next?

Option A: Continue hiding and observe Uzume's actions.

Option B: Try to interact with Uzume directly, perhaps by throwing a pebble or making a sound.

Option C: Consider revealing yourselves to Uzume.

Option C. Since she just defeated the main threat, she's indirectly aware the three of us are helping her out, and she's a bit tired - there is a very high probability that she won't attack us on sight like she did when she mistook Neptune and Nepgear for reinforcements in the original story... So let's finally make ourselves known lol

Option A gets us nowhere, and Option B is just the more awkward version of Option C lol

oh **** off, you brought this upon yourself t('^'t)

How would you describe your energy level?
C
How important is humor to you?
B
What do you value more in others?
A & D
What type of entertainment do you prefer?
A
How do you handle responsibility?
A / D
How do you feel about public speaking or performing in front of others?
C
How do you react to new, unexpected situations?
Mix of A and C
How do you handle stressful situations?
D
How do you approach problem-solving?
A
How do you feel about history and learning from the past?
A
How would you deal with a powerful adversary?
B and C, I hate conflict that directly involves me

As for the new scenario, Option C 100%. Seeing how she took down something that big and powerful, and seeing how she's not too disturbed by the Share Crystals being thrown at her, it's easily safe to come out of hiding.

Option A, she's literally on the ground from exhaustion. No.
Option B does not exist. I refuse to throw pebbles.

G. I'm mostly quiet, but I can be energetic when I need to.

F. I enjoy all types of humor.

H. Ambition and drive

A. Video games

B. I can be a bit careless sometimes, but I always try to do what's expected of me.

B. I'm okay with it, but I don't seek it out.

D. I take some time to adjust but ultimately embrace the change.

D. I use a combination of logic, intuition, and advice from others.

A. I stay calm and composed, trying to find a solution.

A. I believe history is important and try to learn from it.

A. I would confront them directly.
Thanks, invisible friend!"
Bro what?

Option C: Consider revealing yourselves to Uzume.
And pose as pillarmen from jojo!

Also, if you can. I need you to ask the AI what is our appearance lol, if we are not just a black shade NPC from the game.

My hair are white.

oh **** off, you brought this upon yourself t('^'t)
6435983DFC059A89DB657F4B3EF0AF80AA9EEC52

Well, this is pretty interesting... 👀
YQHOLCz.png

Neptune and Uzume aren't S Tier HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I guess Blanc would send us both flying back to this world if we ever approached her lol. Pretty funny how our E Tiers are identical

Hmm... your results do match what you provided - so this is a pretty nice tier list as well(y)
GEkmLrg.png

And ayy, Blanc is finally out of E Tier lmfao
Unsurprisingly, Kurome hates us all

Here's my Tier List again, just to keep them grouped together:
Y7NAx4u.png

GPT-4:

Common Ground

1. All three, Kaio, Proximatic, and Rakih, are highly compatible with Nepgear (Purple Sister) and Uni (Black Sister). This suggests that all of them value kindness, responsibility, and are likely fond of gaming.
  2. Interestingly, Kurome Ankokuboshi is at the bottom of all their lists, suggesting none of them resonate with characters who are more antagonistic.
Differences
  1. Kaio has a strong compatibility with Neptune and her various forms (Purple Heart, Older Neptune), whereas Proximatic has a moderate compatibility, and Rakih has these characters in their top tier. This might suggest Kaio and Rakih have a more playful, energetic personality compared to Proximatic.
  2. Proximatic seems to be more compatible with characters who are generally more reserved or gentle in nature like Compa, IF, and MAGES.. This could imply Proximatic might be more introverted or prefer quieter companionship.
  3. Rakih is highly compatible with Noire and her HDD form (Black Heart), whereas Kaio and Proximatic have a moderate compatibility with these characters. This might suggest Rakih appreciates more hardworking, independent characters who also have a bit of a tsundere streak.
  4. Kaio resonates highly with Uzume Tennouboshi (Orange Heart), Proximatic has a moderate compatibility, and Rakih has this character in their mid-tier. This could hint at Kaio having a more adventurous or enthusiastic spirit.
  5. Rakih has Vert and her HDD form (Green Heart) in their top tier, while Kaio and Proximatic have these characters in their mid-tier. This might suggest Rakih is drawn to characters who are confident, elegant, and have a love for gaming.
  6. Proximatic and Kaio are more compatible with the White Sisters (Rom & Ram), while Rakih has them in the mid-tier. This could suggest both Proximatic and Kaio are more comfortable with characters who are a bit more innocent and playful.
  7. IF is a character where all three individuals have high compatibility, but to varying degrees. For Kaio, IF is a top-tier match, falling into the S-tier. For Proximatic, IF is high in the A-tier, indicating strong compatibility but not quite as strong as Kaio's. Rakih, on the other hand, has IF lower in the A-tier, suggesting a lesser degree of compatibility compared to Kaio and Proximatic.
  8. Both Kaio and Proximatic have Blanc and her HDD form (White Heart) in their least compatible tier, whereas Rakih has these characters in the lower mid-tier (D-tier). This might suggest that Rakih may resonate a bit more with characters who have a more serious or studious nature than Kaio and Proximatic do.
These comparisons are based on the personalities and traits of the Hyperdimension Neptunia characters and your answers to the questions. As such, it should be taken as a fun and playful analysis rather than a deep psychological one. It's always interesting to see how different people might mesh with different characters!

Sooo, seeing as the thread's been quiet for a bit... I made a tier list for a good bunch of the character's to try and bring a bit of life back into the thread! (Mainly VII Character's and the CPU's from throughout the series, sorry if I left out some of your favorite makers or other characters)
Also notice that outside of meme tiers there aren't any character's that are below the ok tier-
Anyways, making this list really made me realize how big a difference there can be between different versions of character's. Like sure, when Blanc transforms, she's still Blanc, but her personality undeniably changes, and character's like Noire are a lot more different between dimensions than you might think. While I like Hyperdimension Noire a lot (obviously), I think Ultradimension Noire is a bit too... Cocky, for my preference in Noire's. Idk, maybe I'm just rambling, lol.

download_5.png

After making this, I do have to wonder though, who are your guys's most and least favorite characters? Maybe we could all make tier lists and compare them or something, even (If you guys wanted to at least, of course)
And yes, I apologize for the Blasphemy that is not putting the Protag at the top of the list, please forgive me-

you can get easily attached if you keep replaying vii, see

The only thing I actually disagree with is Iris in the "Amazing" tier

Trust me, when I say that Iris Heart has horrible, irrepairable writing, I mean it lol

you can get easily attached if you keep replaying vii, see

The only thing I actually disagree with is Iris in the "Amazing" tier

Trust me, when I say that Iris Heart has horrible, irrepairable writing, I mean it lol
You know, fair enough. I can defo see why someone would not like her...
That said, that one scene from the Animation where she fought Purple Heart really stuck with me for some reason.

Back