• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I'd say one scene out of several dozen she's featured in where her entire character can be best summed up as "Me ******, me sexy, me going to **** you (up)" doesn't save her as well as you'd think it does lol

I'm not kidding when I say this, but EVERY scene that features Iris Heart in Victory or RB;3? She is just a pure ******, 24/7.

Believe me, I went through all of RB;3 for the Part 3 revisions last year, I speak from experience

I dunno, they seem to not want to acknowledge her existence. The last game she actually had a minimal role in (that wasn't just a DLC party member) was 4GO. She hasn't been seen ever since, aside from as a party member in RB;1+ and Re;Verse

Sooo, seeing as the thread's been quiet for a bit...
Whoops lol - need to post the next scenario in a bit (bit busy rn so not in this post)

After making this, I do have to wonder though, who are your guys's most and least favorite characters? Maybe we could all make tier lists and compare them or something, even (If you guys wanted to at least, of course)
Why not? lol
I'll make my own tier list, and I'll organise mine in a similar way to yours.
Anyway, because I need to quickly go and do something - I haven't double-checked this list at all, so this is just purely off the top of my head with barely any reorganising.

lNox8Hk.png

i don't understand the thought process behind ranking the next forms differently lol

it's just the hdd forms but. . .like. . .cooler

i don't understand the thought process behind ranking the next forms differently lol

it's just the hdd forms but. . .like. . .cooler
Mainly because of their very low usage. When I'm ranking some of them, I'm thinking about their best scenes, or my favourite scene with them.

In addition, the NEXT Forms do emphasise some traits even further than the HDD forms. For instance, NEXT Purple is even calmer and more focused than Purple Heart, NEXT Black is even more self-confident, etc.

I mean, I'm technically not wrong - even with NEXT White lol

The mere fact that Blanc would be serious enough to go into NEXT Form in the first place would logically put her as a more focused and determined individual than even White Heart.

Most of the NEXT forms display a slightly calmer disposition than their normal HDD, but I do think that unlike Base to HDD, the difference isn't really great enough to justify different placements too much

Yeah, basically, I really see no reason to rank the Next Forms differently

Number of appearances be damned, they're pretty much the exact same characters as the HDD Forms barring inherent design and appearance, so I just find it redundant to put them in different placements

That's obviously my opinion though, if you think that there's so much of a difference between the two forms that you need to rank them differently, then that's your mindset

I mean, the only NEXT Form on my tier list that has any sort of "significant" gap compared to their HDD self is NEXT White (whom is in the same tier), and everyone else is pretty much bunched together in the same spot with their HDD selves anyway so... ¯\(ツ)/¯ lol

She's Satan, as stated by Neptune, ofc she's where she is

On a more serious note, she's only in that tier because of the joke - otherwise she's in the "IDK" tier

Scenario 7.A: Providing Uzume With More Support

With the battle won and Uzume now back to her human form, what will you do next?

Option A: Continue hiding and observe Uzume's actions.

Option B: Try to interact with Uzume directly, perhaps by throwing a pebble or making a sound.

Option C: Consider revealing yourselves to Uzume.
Okay, all of us have chosen Option C - I'll resume the game with a new scenario!

Scenario 8.C: Revealing Yourselves To Uzume

GPT-4:

You decide that it's finally time to reveal yourselves to Uzume. The three of you step out from behind the ruins where you've been hiding, coming into full view of the exhausted CPU.

Upon seeing you, Uzume jumps in surprise, her eyes widening. "Wha-...? Who are you guys?" she stammers, looking at you all in bewilderment.

You explain that you've been watching her fight the Dark CPU and tossing Share Crystals to help her out. She looks at you for a moment, processing the information, before breaking into a wide grin.

"Ha! So you're the ones who've been helping me out! Nice one, guys!" she says cheerfully, giving you a thumbs up. "I totally owe you one."

DPPClp0XcAAgdZn

Even though you've revealed yourselves to Uzume and she seems grateful for your help, you're still in the Zero Dimension, a world filled with monsters and danger. What will you do next?

Option A: Offer to help Uzume in her mission to restore the Zero Dimension.

Option B: Ask Uzume if there's a way for you to return to your own world.

Option C: Explore the Zero Dimension with Uzume, learning more about this strange world.

Well, Option C seems kinda redundant since we all already know, for the most part, what happens in the story and what most of the world is hiding.

Option B is a reasonable option if there's nothing else we can reasonably affect, but since we're already here and having shown our ability to contribute - I think Option A is the best choice.
Might as well help her out even more lol (and Neptune & Nepgear if they're already in the Zero Dimension by this point).

Hmmm

I guess Option A? Don't really see what there is to asking her how we can get home if we don't know how we got there lol

If we don't know how we got there, how are we going to know how to get back

Alrighty' then, let's do this lol

So, like with me and everyone else, you need to answer a few questions - in order for ChatGPT's best model (GPT-4) to try and analyse your personality and link them to the rest of the Neptunia cast. Then, it'll put all the girls in a tier list based on how compatible it thinks you are with them.
Then I'll just make a fancy little visual tier list for you to show the results. 👀

So, here are the questions again:
  1. How would you describe your energy level?
    A. I'm always full of energy and ready for anything!
    B. I'm generally active, but I also enjoy quiet moments.
    C. I have my bursts of energy, but I'm mostly laid-back.
    D. I'm usually calm and prefer peaceful activities.
    E. My energy fluctuates between high and low.
    F. It depends on the day and my mood.
    G. I'm mostly quiet, but I can be energetic when I need to.

2. How important is humor to you?
    A. I love making others laugh and enjoy people with a good sense of humor.
    B. I appreciate a good joke, but it's not the most important thing to me.
    C. I don't care much for humor.
    D. I enjoy humor when it's clever and witty.
    E. I prefer dry or sarcastic humor.
    F. I enjoy all types of humor.

3. What do you value more in others?
    A. Kindness and compassion
    B. Intelligence and wisdom
    C. Courage and determination
    D. Honesty and integrity
    E. Creativity and originality
    F. Reliability and responsibility
    G. Humor and charisma
    H. Ambition and drive
    I. Understanding and patience

4. What type of entertainment do you prefer?
    A. Video games
    B. Books or reading
    C. Music or concerts
    D. Movies or TV shows
    E. Outdoor activities or sports
    F. Art or creative pursuits
    G. Socializing or parties

5. How do you handle responsibility?
    A. I take my responsibilities very seriously and always fulfill them to the best of my ability.
    B. I can be a bit careless sometimes, but I always try to do what's expected of me.
    C. I prefer to avoid responsibility when I can, but I'll step up if really needed.
    D. I'm usually quite reliable, but I also know when to delegate tasks to others.

6. How do you feel about public speaking or performing in front of others?
    A. I love it! I'm very comfortable being the center of attention.
    B. I'm okay with it, but I don't seek it out.
    C. I don't really like it, but I can handle it if I have to.
    D. I avoid it at all costs.

7. How do you react to new, unexpected situations?
    A. I enjoy the thrill and adapt quickly.
    B. I can handle it, but I prefer routine and predictability.
    C. I find it stressful and prefer to stick to what I know.
    D. I take some time to adjust but ultimately embrace the change.

8. How do you approach problem-solving?
    A. I use logic and critical thinking to come up with the best solution.
    B. I trust my instincts and make decisions based on what feels right.
    C. I seek advice from others to help me make a decision.
    D. I use a combination of logic, intuition, and advice from others.

9. How do you handle stressful situations?
    A. I stay calm and composed, trying to find a solution.
    B. I might get a bit anxious, but I always push through.
    C. I can lose my cool and get overwhelmed.
    D. It depends on the situation, but I usually try to stay positive.

10. How do you feel about history and learning from the past?
    A. I believe history is important and try to learn from it.
    B. It's interesting, but I'm more focused on the present and future.
    C. I find it a bit boring, to be honest.
    D. I think it has its place, but I don't dwell on it.

11. How would you deal with a powerful adversary?
    A. I would confront them directly.
    B. I'd seek help from my allies.
    C. I'd try to avoid conflict if possible.
    D. I'd use my intellect to outsmart them.
Have fun~
neptune-hyperdimension-neptunia.gif

Oh, forgot to mention - you can choose multiple answers in a question if you're struggling, but try and keep that to a minimum.

You can also do what I did and maybe elaborate on a few answers if you think the bot needs it. You don't have to, but that's what I did.

Well, in the spirit of being as detailed as possible, I think I'll be elaborating on most of my answers! Alright, let's do this

How would you describe your energy level?
F. It depends on the day and my mood (I think I'm good at seeming always pretty Relaxed and Calm, as well as positive. That said, even if I'm good at hiding it, really the way I feel changes depending on the day and situation pretty often- Sometimes I really feel horrible and upset, other times I'm honestly elated.)

How important is humor to you?
F. I enjoy all types of humor (Dark Humor rather notably, but, almost any joke that's got a bit of thought in it can get a laugh out of me!)

What do you value more in others?
A. Kindness and Compassion (Don't get me wrong, pretty much all of these are great and important qualities, but if you're someone who lack's what fundamentally makes us human imo, and you don't feel compassion for other's, I'm less inclined to want to be your friend, honestly...)

What type of entertainment do you prefer?
A. Video Games (I mean... We're all Neptunia Fans here)

How do you handle responsibility?.
C. I prefer to avoid responsibility when I can, but I'll step up if really needed. (If it's something small that I think I can handle no problem, I'm more than glad to take on the responsibility. It's more so a matter of not quite thinking I'm best fit for a lot of various things, and not being confident I can easily do it... It's also partially my laziness not wanting to get to it, too, though.)

How do you react to new, unexpected situations?
B. I can handle it, but I prefer routine and predictability (I also think this really depends on the situation, and I won't always be adverse, but I generally do like keeping the Status Quo so long as it's not actively harmful)

How do you approach problem-solving?
D. I use a combination of logic, intuition, and advice from others. (More specifically, I would refer to other's when I'm not 100% sure on my decisions. However, any other time, I heavily value using a combination of Tactical Thinking and Emotional Awareness to try to come to a good conclusion that doesn't hurt too many people's emotion's, while also being effective logically. Weather or not it's effective ain't really for me to say tho, lol)

How do you handle stressful situations?
B. I might get a bit anxious, but I always push through. (I can breakdown sometime, honestly. Especially if the stress stack's up, too. But, generally? I think I'm usually good with shouldering stress while juggling various things.)

How do you feel about history and learning from the past?
A. I believe history is important and try to learn from it. (I have nothing much to say about this; People made mistakes before, and I'd rather not copy those mistakes.)

How would you deal with a powerful adversary?
B. I'd seek help from my allies. (I don't really believe myself to be capable of dealing with a powerful problem on my own. That said, if we assumed I couldn't rely on my friends, I would likely apply my Brain to the situation, and try to find a way to avoid conflict- If not possible, then I would try to use my brain to find a less friendly solution, though I wouldn't like it... But overall, just outright confronting them is only a good idea in a situation where you're not a powerless human being, lol.)

Well, in the spirit of being as detailed as possible, I think I'll be elaborating on most of my answers! Alright, let's do this
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... It's done 👀

rZyDYHY.png

This was fun to do again lol, here are some of the bot's justifications for some of the characters:

GPT-4:
Neptune (Hyper Dimension):
Placed in S-Tier because TheKingStrategist enjoys humor, video games, and values kindness and compassion, all of which are key traits of Neptune. Additionally, the fluctuation in energy levels aligns with Neptune's own shift between her normal and Hard Drive Divinity (HDD) forms.

Nepgear & Purple Sister (Nepgear's HDD form): These characters are also in the S-Tier because Nepgear is known to be kind, diligent, and a little unsure of herself at times. This could resonate with TheKingStrategist's tendency to question their abilities but step up when necessary, as well as the value they place on kindness and compassion.

Noire & Black Heart (Noire's HDD form): These characters are in the B-Tier as Noire is a hardworking character with a serious demeanor, which might not perfectly align with TheKingStrategist's preference for humor and a fluctuating energy level. However, their shared value of responsibility and TheKingStrategist's appreciation for all types of humor might still make them compatible.

Plutia & Iris Heart (Plutia's HDD form): They are in the C-Tier because Plutia's extreme shift in personality when she changes into her HDD form might clash with TheKingStrategist's preference for predictability and routine.

Rei Ryghts: She's in the E-Tier because Rei is typically portrayed as timid and fearful, which might not align well with TheKingStrategist's preference for humor and active engagement in video games.

If you want, and this applies to everyone here tbh, I can make a similar tier list for any other fictional franchise you might be interested in (like Honkai, or just a list of your favourite franchises in particular). So if you're down, just ask lol

If you're curious, Strategist, here's the Honkai one I made when I was bored:

4R82vXi.png

I swear to god, I did not tell it to put Kiana first in S-Tier lmao - I swear on my life

Also, Hare is just there as a placeholder since Cecilia doesn't really have a Valkyrie Battlesuit icon lol

And here's one I made just out of curiosity in general for a lot of the verses I like:
Fw4av3UXgAM9R5P

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... It's done 👀

rZyDYHY.png

This was fun to do again lol, here are some of the bot's justifications for some of the characters:

GPT-4:
Neptune (Hyper Dimension):
Placed in S-Tier because TheKingStrategist enjoys humor, video games, and values kindness and compassion, all of which are key traits of Neptune. Additionally, the fluctuation in energy levels aligns with Neptune's own shift between her normal and Hard Drive Divinity (HDD) forms.

Nepgear & Purple Sister (Nepgear's HDD form): These characters are also in the S-Tier because Nepgear is known to be kind, diligent, and a little unsure of herself at times. This could resonate with TheKingStrategist's tendency to question their abilities but step up when necessary, as well as the value they place on kindness and compassion.

Noire & Black Heart (Noire's HDD form): These characters are in the B-Tier as Noire is a hardworking character with a serious demeanor, which might not perfectly align with TheKingStrategist's preference for humor and a fluctuating energy level. However, their shared value of responsibility and TheKingStrategist's appreciation for all types of humor might still make them compatible.

Plutia & Iris Heart (Plutia's HDD form): They are in the C-Tier because Plutia's extreme shift in personality when she changes into her HDD form might clash with TheKingStrategist's preference for predictability and routine.

Rei Ryghts: She's in the E-Tier because Rei is typically portrayed as timid and fearful, which might not align well with TheKingStrategist's preference for humor and active engagement in video games.
Hmmm... Interesting! I'm a little surprised Compa got so high though, tbh. It does pain me that Noire couldn't at least break into the A tier, but I can defo see why... She probably wouldn't appreciate my avoidance of hard work when applicable.
I guess we all just don't get along with Blanc sadly, huh. Or she's just temperamental. Probably that.
I always knew I liked Nepgear, but I never would have expected us to share that many similarities... I kind of am starting to see it now, though, wow.
Other than that, I don't have much to say, but it's pretty interesting to see this sort of list.

If you want, and this applies to everyone here tbh, I can make a similar tier list for any other fictional franchise you might be interested in (like Honkai, or just a list of your favourite franchises in particular). So if you're down, just ask lol

If you're curious, Strategist, here's the Honkai one I made when I was bored:
👀
Interesting... I'll keep that in mind, if I ever want to, lol.

Alright, time to get the new scenario in.

GPT-4 (turned off web browsing here since it was getting in the way, so there might be some minor inconsistencies):

Scenario 9.A: Strategy in Shadows

As you agree to work together, Uzume, sporting her cool persona, sweeps her arm around, showcasing the surroundings. "Welcome to the crib," she states, the corners of her mouth lifting in a grim but proud smile. "Not the best digs, but it's home."

You're led into a hollowed-out, skyscraper-like structure, a fortress in its own right amidst a vast, decimated landscape. The walls are etched with battle scars, a silent testimony to countless conflicts that this lone bastion has witnessed.

As you follow Uzume, a fish-like creature, Umio, emerges. Uzume introduces him as her loyal partner. You all gather around a table, Uzume and Umio looking at you with expectant eyes. It's clear that your next move is up for discussion.

maxresdefault.jpg

Option A: "We need a strategy," Uzume says, her gaze piercing. "Dark CPUs, Share Crystals... we got a lot to tackle. You guys seem to know a thing or two about this world. Got any ideas?" Sharing your knowledge of the Neptunia universe, you can help devise a strategy to weaken the Dark CPUs and restore Uzume's power.

Option B: Umio looks up from a map strewn across the table. "Exploring this place might give us an advantage. The ruins could hide resources, allies, maybe even some history about this place. What do you think?" Suggesting an exploration mission, you can dive deeper into the secrets of the Zero Dimension.

Option C: Uzume looks at you, her eyes reflecting a spark of curiosity. "You guys haven't said much about where you're from. Any way we can help you get back?" Share your predicament with Uzume and Umio, asking for help in understanding the technology and magic of this dimension, particularly any information on interdimensional travel.

Option D: Other. (If you have a different approach or idea you want to suggest, please specify. You have some knowledge of the Neptunia universe, and who knows, it might be a unique approach that can change the course of the story.)

Option A. Since we know mostly what happens, we can help make stuff run smoother. However, I am curious that Neptune & Nepgear haven't arrived yet. Maybe our presence has changed stuff so that Neptune doesn't pick up the Swirl Console? (iirc, Uzume's call for help was what caused her to keep looking in that alleyway, but because we arrived before she could, she doesn't find the console like in canon since Uzume kinda already has help in the form of us?)

Option A: "We need a strategy," Uzume says, her gaze piercing. "Dark CPUs, Share Crystals... we got a lot to tackle. You guys seem to know a thing or two about this world. Got any ideas?" Sharing your knowledge of the Neptunia universe, you can help devise a strategy to weaken the Dark CPUs and restore Uzume's power.
Yeah.

This.

Back