• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Continued from this fossil of a thread (didn't wanna necro). We're back baby!
33OP_Fixed.jpg

I'm Uzume, I promise.
SvSMaho3.gif

Blessed with the power of YOSHA!!!, Maho is coming to annihilate your favorite non-Neptunia verse with a purple Spirit Sword.
6841d959adbbc11c6acc35a2b770931d1639111790_main.jpg

Fun Fact!
Did you know that Megadimension Neptunia VII's title screen theme - literally called "MAIN THEME" - was composed by Nobuo Uematsu, the same composer as Final Fantasy VII's "One-Winged Angel"? Coincidence?

Let us all remember those who we have lost (they aren't dead) before Part 2 of the Revisions released.
  • Genki
  • Mr. Crosser
  • Fellow Chosen (kinda lol)
Perving out is what the heart does best! Now hurry up and strip for realsies!
~ Nepu-Nepu!
Wow, a robot...! No, wait... it's more like the kind of thing you wear as a power suit...!
~ Gear-chan

Everyone, please rise for the Hyperdimension Neptunia national anthem.

Status: Finished with Sisters VS Sisters revisions and the VII revisit, now awaiting Game Maker R:Evolution.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why yes, KaiokenBlueGT, I did know that. You told me about it.

Coke.

Blanc is only there because the art is a two-parter.

Why? So we can make everyone mad or nostalgic?

As a side-note, we should start making some matchups for these characters like y'all did years agos since we've put back what we removed from the profiles and thensome.

That's more for the lurkers rather than you kek

05dfa8a7bd63e79cb34932bf1b8bea84670775e7_hq.jpg

So what are you waiting for, then? Show me that shit 👀 👀 👀

Mainly the latter but I'm fine with a bit of tomfoolery as well lol
troll2.gif

Got anyone in mind then?

"Lurkers" as if anyone besides us will actually engage with this thread because Mr Crossover and Shronk are yeeted goodbye and gone out.

Coke.

I'm not waiting for anything smh you look it up yourself

Reported and banned.

Besides some DBS characters and fodder Low 2-Cs, not really. Everyone else is either too haxed or they're a smurf.

pops

Hmm.

Could possibly pit some characters against each other, bloodlust them, and see who would win if there aren't too many good Low 2-C to fight.

Ehh, Bloodlusting makes it less fun since it typically leads to them either going Next Form and nuking the ******, or going straight for Sealing.

True, true.

Hmm... This is a bit of a toughy. Neptunia characters are basically in the middle of being haxed as shit and being non haxed as shit. For people in Low 2-C Tier. Touhou is off limits due to them being too haxed for Neptunia... Persona/SMT as well... with possible exceptions being made for non-MC characters. Gotta think some more...

We aren't really gonna be able to get some really good hax and whatnot until we get around to doing the Sisters vs. Sisters revisions, but it's got some good stuff 👀

Fanta participated in the revisions, dumbass 👺
neptunia-neptune.gif

i didn't realize the autocensor banned that word, mods, i'm sorry

No, because unlike you, I can look at my past mistakes (aka living) and realize "oh wow, I'm actually not a dumbass?!"
animesher.com_anime-gif-anime-girl-hyperdimension-neptunia-338280.gif

Of course, m'boy.

No, past you was absolutely a dumbass, you're just not willing to admit it because you still think some of the things he said was correct
Not my peaches! .gif edition | Hyperdimension Neptunia | Know Your Meme

Hahahahahaha 😎😎

smh, BoS techmaster was so innocent when I got him in the group, and now you've turned into an absolute c*nt
... As one should, but still lol

neptune-hyperdimension-neptunia-gif-1.gif

God dammit, there's no escaping that image lmao
tumblr_ms4ye9Qt4t1rnwvfuo1_500.gif

You don't have any right to be calling me that when you're literally right there in front of me

You can never escape endurance.
latest

Back