• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been a little bit so here's another blast from the past since I ran out of "Would you rather" questions.

You will...

Gain every power of the verse.

But...

You are physically inferior to everything in the verse.
Physically inferior to everything else is 10-C, but I still can close the physical prowess gap with RE and AD of share energy.

Actually no. None of them have RE, and AD only applies outside of battle through EXP Up. Stat amps are a thing, though, but uhh good luck when the strongest characters of the verse are hundreds of times baseline 2-C lol

What's a gamer mortal to a gamer goddess
A Gamer mortal who played the game of the gamer goddess, and the one who exploited the entire Bethesda games and many other games. Who also high ranking in some of fps, max level in Single player RPG and MMORPG.

No longer a mortal I am. I have become a gamer god.

and the one who exploited the entire Bethesda games and many other games. Who also high ranking in some of fps, max level in Single player RPG and MMORPG.
Only one of those is realistically impressive, and that's ranking highly in FPS games. But even then, it's not necessarily the most impressive thing ever.

Max level in RPGs and MMORPGs is a cakewalk with dedication.

Exploiting games. . .have you heard of speedrunners?
No longer a mortal I am. I have become a gamer god.
No.

Ever heard of spiffing brit?
Bro, literally GO WATCH a speedrun of any given game right now, like Super Metroid, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, or some other popular speedrun game. I can guarantee you that what they're doing is more exploited than w/e the hell you did in the games you played, especially if you look at some of the explanations for said things (Wrong Warp and Basement BLJ)
Tell that to another Sekiro player for max damage and health, this is literally skill play.
Elaborate how 💀
No.

Bro, literally GO WATCH a speedrun of any given game right now, like Super Metroid, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, or some other popular speedrun game. I can guarantee you that what they're doing is more exploited than w/e the hell you did in the games you played, especially if you look at some of the explanations for said things (Wrong Warp and Basement BLJ)
Bruh, all of them are still pale in comparison to gaming forum exploit that I use daily.

Elaborate how 💀
You cannot do anything to improve your stats, item or even anything to fight a boss in the game. The only thing you can improve is your gameplay skill and reaction speed (Sword Saint Isshin Attack speed and pattern are ridiculous)

After only some bosses did you increase your damage and health. All of your fight will be decided by your skills, reaction speed, item placement and environmental awareness.

Ignorant, yes.

Bruh, all of them are still pale in comparison to gaming forum exploit that I use daily.
Now I know you're bullshitting for real lmfao

Please, go and name me even one "exploit" you've done that is more impressive to some of the things speedrunners do. Let alone some ridiculous shit like the Wrong Warp or even something like the Hall of Fame glitch in the Gen 1 Pokemon games
The only thing you can improve is your gameplay skill and reaction speed (Sword Saint Isshin Attack speed and pattern are ridiculous)
I mean. . .okay?? You can do that with basically any game, like Metroid Dread, so what's your point?
After only some bosses did you increase your damage and health. All of your fight will be decided by your skills, reaction speed, item placement and environmental awareness.
There are so many other games that do this as well, so limiting it to one game in this instance isn't really helping your case

I mean. . .okay?? You can do that with basically any game, like Metroid Dread, so what's your point?
Metroid dread is already a very difficult 2D platformer, Sekiro is 3-D fast paced combat games that have a genius AI that ****** you up if you make a single mistakes.

There are so many other games that do this as well, so limiting it to one game in this instance isn't really helping your case
Laugh in my collection of rogue dungeon games

Now I know you're bullshitting for real lmfao

Please, go and name me even one "exploit" you've done that is more impressive to some of the things speedrunners do. Let alone some ridiculous shit like the Wrong Warp or even something like the Hall of Fame glitch in the Gen 1 Pokemon games
Morrowind level one infinite stats, infinite money, auto kill last boss in level one.

Fallout auto skip mission lol.

Elden Ring kill all boss in 6 hours.

Also forgot to mention one thing, I am a speedrunner. A Minecraft, Total War, Paradox Games and Fromsoft studio games mainly. (Even if they're not even at the top 100 lol).

Metroid dread is already a very difficult 2D platformer
Dread Mode makes it even worse, especially when you die to basically everything in one hit
Morrowind level one infinite stats, infinite money, auto kill last boss in level one.

Fallout auto skip mission lol.

Elden Ring kill all boss in 6 hours.

Also forgot to mention one thing, I am a speedrunner. A Minecraft, Total War, Paradox Games and Fromsoft studio games mainly. (Even if they're not even at the top 100 lol).
I mean, y'know what, fair enough

Still not a gamer god, though

I mean, unironically yeah lmao

There are legitimate speedrun strats to these games (mostly the mainline games), and I'm even mutuals with one such speedrunner

It really does amaze me how much time and effort speedrunners put in just to squeeze a few extra seconds over another really tight run.
hyperdimension-neptunia-neptunia.gif

It's like, all that work, just for that little return - but hey, if it means something to them and they like doing it, then more power to them.

Alright, since we started playing forum games again like the good ol' days, I came up with an idea:

A Neptunia AI Text Adventure Game starring--, well, us lol
neptune-hyperdimension-neptunia.gif

If you guys are interested, here's how I'm planning to have it work:
  1. First, we gather the number of players that want to give this a shot, this is so GPT-4 can keep track of all of us during the game.
  2. We come up with an objective that we all have to collectively achieve together (like trying to survive in the Zero Dimension, or having to take over as the leaders of a single nation for a day, or any sort of fun Neptunia-related goal that the AI can generate by itself)
  3. I relay all of GPT-4's responses here, and then we discuss which option to pick and why. If there's dialogue from any of the characters, we can choose to reply back to them individually.
  4. I paste all of our choices and/or dialogue to GPT-4, and then rinse and repeat Steps 3 and 4 until we reach some sort of satisfying conclusion to the game.

An example of this, using the "Survive in the Zero Dimension" goal, and with me, Proxi, and Rakih as the players is as follows:

GPT-4:
maxresdefault.jpg

Introduction:
The winds of the void howl around you as you open your eyes to the bleak, desolate landscape of the Zero Dimension. As a place of ruin and devastation, the Zero Dimension is a world where hope is scarce, and survival is the only goal.

Kaio, alongside friends Proximatic and Rakih_Elyan, have been mysteriously transported here. The reason? Unknown. But your purpose is clear: survive, and perhaps, find a way back to your own dimension.

Scenario 1: Arrival and Assessment

With the immediate shock subsiding, you quickly realize that you'll need to find shelter, food, and a way to defend yourselves. The landscape is barren and intimidating, but there's an abandoned cityscape in the distance.

What will you do?

A. Head directly to the cityscape to find potential resources.

B. Scout the surrounding area first to ensure there's no immediate danger.

C. Try to establish communication with any potential friendly entities in the Zero Dimension.

A pretty WIP idea for a forum game, and will probably need a bit of iterating over time to make it work better, but I think it's a sick idea lol
Just to remind you, the above is just an example. If we want to change the goal of the game, then please reply to this with your idea

Anyone interested?
neptune-neptunia.gif

A Neptunia AI Text Adventure Game
this does not bode well
With the immediate shock subsiding, you quickly realize that you'll need to find shelter, food, and a way to defend yourselves. The landscape is barren and intimidating, but there's an abandoned cityscape in the distance.

What will you do?

C. Try to establish communication with any potential friendly entities in the Zero Dimension.
Well, assuming that choosing one option doesn't bar me from doing the others, I feel like there's a more beneficial order in doing these.

But my immediate choice would be B because choosing A without confirming any danger (or lack thereof) would be extremely dangerous. and run the risk of me being caught and (likely) killed as a result, and C would have a similar risk since it would be hard to distinguish which could be peaceful and which could be harmful. At least with option B, confirming any danger to me would allow me to plan a little bit more as to what I could do should there be, or should there not be, any immediate threat.

What will you do?

Votes:
A - 0
B - 3 (Proxi, Rakih, Me)
C - 0

Alright, seems like we're choosing B. I also do think that it's best to make sure we don't get one-shotted before we start off anything lol.

GPT-4:

Scenario 2.B: Scout the Surrounding Area

Your decision made, the three of you begin to cautiously scout your immediate surroundings. The barren landscape is eerily quiet, save for the distant echoes of strange creatures. You keep your senses alert, looking out for any signs of danger.

As you explore, Proximatic's keen eyes spot something in the distance - a faint glimmer of light that occasionally breaks through the monotonous gray of the Zero Dimension. You all squint, trying to make out the source. Could it be a potential threat, or an unexpected source of help?

Rakih, meanwhile, takes the time to study the ground. The soil is strange, almost alien, and there are some tracks that hint at recent movement. The tracks are small, not immediately indicative of a dangerous monster, but it's hard to say for sure in this dimension.

Kaio, your senses are attuned to the eerie quietness. The lack of any immediate danger is reassuring, but you can't shake off the feeling that you're not alone. You continue to stay on guard.

Your initial scouting doesn't reveal any imminent threats, but the unknown is still looming.

What's your next move?

A. Investigate the faint glimmering light in the distance.
B. Follow the small tracks Rakih discovered.
C. Head to the cityscape, now that the immediate area seems somewhat safe.

Last edited:
I'm gonna choose Option A. Whilst Option B sounds nice, the AI didn't detail how old the tracks are, or if they'll even continue far enough for us to get something out of it, so there's no guarantee that it'll even lead to anything fruitful.

Option C doesn't really get us moving all that much either, so I think investigating the faint light sounds good.

As you explore, Proximatic's keen eyes spot something in the distance - a faint glimmer of light that occasionally breaks through the monotonous gray of the Zero Dimension. You all squint, trying to make out the source. Could it be a potential threat, or an unexpected source of help?
best eyes in the mfing west
I'd say A, primarily because a light could be indicative of some presence.

B could potentially be a monster, and considering how deceitful tracks can be in regards to shape, it's not worth running the risk.
And C is similar in that, just because it seems safe, doesn't actually mean that it is; you could be ambushed on the way there.

And a light has a higher chance of being something safe than it does being something dangerous.

Back