• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, here's a slightly modified chain after thinking on it for more than 5 minutes.

Give me your thoughts. Like, anything. Concerns, questions, suggestions, I don't care, I just wanna get this done already lol
Next Forms > Full Power Dark Orange >>(>) Depowered Dark Orange >(>) Current Average - High Shares HDD Forms (Main Four / Candidates) > Current Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Forms (Main Four / Candidates) Arfoire-possessed Gray Sister with the IS Crystal's Shares >>>(>) Arfoire-possessed Human Form Maho >>> Fake True Deity of Sin > Peak Resurrected Vessel Arfoire > Current Human Main 4 Goddesses / Candidates >> Full Power HDD Rei > Hyper Dimension Rei >(>) Base Kurome w/ Rei’s powers > Base Kurome w/o Rei’s powers >>> Complete Dark Goddesses > Ultra Dimension Rei ≥ Gray Sister > Maho > Full Power Dark Purple-infused Arfoire > Incomplete Dark Goddesses > TDoS Zero Arfoire > Depowered Dark Purple-infused Arfoire >> Anri (F2P) > AnriHigurashi > Shanghai Alice >> Affimojas > DoS Zero Arfoire > Current (End of VII) Orange Heart > Gold Form w/ Crystal >> Gold Form w/o Crystal > Current (End of VII) UzumeBase Zero Arfoire > Current (End of VII) Makers = Current (End of VII) Gold Third = Current (End of VII) Ultra Dimension Neptune > Seely = End of Victory Iris Heart and Yellow Heart > 2nd-Amped Yellow Heart > 1st-Amped Yellow Heart = 10x Normal Goddess Strength > Trendfluencer >>> Baseline 2-C >>> Warechu King >> Steamax >(>) End of Victory Plutia and Peashy >> Fake Goddesses > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Hyper ArfoireAverage-High Shares BoS HDD Forms > Very Low-Below Average Shares BoS HDD Forms > BoS Human Form Goddesses / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS Hyper Arfoire > CFW MagicEggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW TrickCFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline Low 2-C

Alright, here's a slightly modified chain after thinking on it for more than 5 minutes.

Give me your thoughts. Like, anything. Concerns, questions, suggestions, I don't care, I just wanna get this done already lol
IT GOT WORSE AAAAAAAAAAA-

Hmmm, so far so good from the glance, i might recheck it again for now it's fine

It's pretty funny considering that, from the gameplay they showed off, it actually runs pretty well on the Switch

Even Planeptune seems to run very nicely

I think they figured out how to make it run better on the underpowered hardware, and maybe doubly so because it uses Unity and not Unreal

Swolest baseline 2-Cs lol

I don't think we're gonna get any higher than baseline 2-C until we either get feats, or if the supposed tier 2 revisions make it so scaling chains and multipliers affect the rating

If they keep adding more characters and continue making the continuity-based scaling more crazy, then yeah

I'm fairly certain that at this point, the verse top tiers are at least a hundred times into Baseline 2-C lmao

Yellow Heart amp go brr

Since I was reading up on the old threads again for fun, I figured I'd bring back a classic!

Would you rather...

Listen to Maho nerd out about gachas for hours...
or
Spend an all-nighter playing Castle Night (Fortnite) with Anri without taking breaks?

Would you rather...

Listen to Maho nerd out about gachas for hours...
or
Spend an all-nighter playing Castle Night (Fortnite) with Anri without taking breaks?
Hours vs All Night w/o breaks...

... I think this is a no-brainer lol
neptune-neppy.gif
neptune-neppy.gif
neptune-neppy.gif

You sad, sad soul.

Would you rather...

Have every Post-SVS spinoff be canon to the main continuity...
or
Have a new mainline game that inevitably de-canonizes itself from the main continuity?

Okay, so...

Have every Post-SVS spinoff be canon to the main continuity...
Whilst this sounds nice on paper (especially with the new one starring Big Nep on the horizon), this means that literally every single spin-off after SvS will be canon.

And not every game is gonna be perfect, so we might get some stinkers here and there... cough, Ninja Wars.

... Which also means that those future stinkers will be canon.

... No. No. No. No.

Alternatively...
Have a new mainline game that inevitably de-canonizes itself from the main continuity?
Absolutely this. Yeah, it'll suck that the story wouldn't be canon, but hey - at least:

A. We'll get a mainline title (because god knows we need more of those)
B. A good experience along the way, which is what ultimately matters - I think

Same energy as Metroid fans being salty that Other M is canon.

Fair enough, then.

Would you rather...

Spend one year in Heart Dimension trying to fight for survival...
or
Spend one hundred days in pre-Chapter 10 Ultra Dimension trying to find a CPU Memory to become immortal.

Spend one year in Heart Dimension trying to fight for survival...
Assuming this is during or before VII... Let's see...
  • Monsters up the wazoo
  • Dark CPUs (or just Dark Purple for a hypothetical ""Easy Mode"") whom will roflstomp you millions of times over if they spot you
  • Little to no food or supplies outside of monsters, most of which would laugh at your dead corpse after one hit
    • I think in a sub-event Nep and co. eat some fish, so maybe this isn't so much of a problem at first, but it's still something to consider
  • If you think Uzume is gonna help you out if you come across her, think again
  • Kurome. 'nuff said.
Yeah, I don't think anyone here is ever surviving a year in there during that timeframe lol.

Post-VII? Sure.
Before that? lol no

Spend one hundred days in pre-Chapter 10 Ultra Dimension trying to find a CPU Memory to become immortal.
Hmm... Probably this.
  • There's no consequence if I don't find it - so even after the 100 days are up, I should be fine
    • Yeah, you can technically say that I'll die of old age - but being immortal is overrated anyway, sooooo :)
  • If I do find one, then I have to pray to Nep, Blanc, and every other Goddess that I don't turn into a monster because I'm incompatible with it lol
    • Which, let's face it, is likely. I certainly don't see any Male CPUs in the series 👀
    • Assuming I am compatible, then I've got immortality bby lel... Though having to build my own nation and maintain it will be a pain in the ass

Better learn how to do stealth missions then lol

Have fun looking for it when they're all gone then-

Would you rather...

Be MAGES.' assistant, meaning you have to test every experiment she tries to perform...
or
Be a spy for Arfoire.

Hmm...

So stick around, bored, pretty much at the whims of MAGES., whose experiments may or may not affect me...

Or be a spy for someone who would probably just be happy having her ego stroked, and I can pull a Revolver Ocelot and double-cross her when it's the most convenient for me.

Hmm... Arfoire's spy sounds good

metal-gear-solid-mgs.gif

Better hope you don't fail.

Would you rather...

Spend the rest of your life as a bug in Ultra Neptune's Nep-Note...
or
Spend the rest of your life in the Planeptune jail?

If you can somehow defeat a monster, then yes.

But you're gonna be burned to a crisp since a lot of them have fire magic

Only when you have the help of a moody ninja whose main ability is not being able to stand out.

Would you rather...

Be subjected to the pain of absorbing too many Shares...
or
Be trapped in hibernation within the Gamindustri Graveyard for 3 years?

• Shares are the collective faith of the people
  • Proceeds to label it "death by snu snu"

Neptunia fans don't play the games.

Would you rather...

Have an HDD Form...
or
Have a Gold Form?

Would you rather...

Have an HDD Form...
or
Have a Gold Form?

Let's see...

I could either:
  • Gain a form that's equivalent to HDD in so many ways, but also gain a (literal) giant weakness in the form of a massive golden erec--- I mean, tower that can pretty much "lol nope" my powers once the crystal is destroyed...
    • Not to mention have a form that only changes my eye colour, which is kinda lame
  • Or just get the power with no additional bells and whistles, and gain a cool-looking processor unit in the process.
    • Assuming it doesn't gender-bend the male user to fit in with every other CPU or something like that
      0003cd0b-e908-433f-93a1-b8053e640e9f.PNG

HDD, easily.

neptune-neptunia.gif

Would you rather...

Spend the rest of your life as a bug in Ultra Neptune's Nep-Note...
or
Spend the rest of your life in the Planeptune jail?

So, imprisonment... Or imprisonment.

Both options are pretty much the same lol, you're never seeing the light of day ever again inside either place.

Leaning towards Planeptune Jail though. At least there you won't have to worry about your energy being drained if the Nep Note's Power Nullification works to that extent. Plus, I do expect that the prisoners at least well maintained there.

Would've picked the Nep Note if I was like, Low 2-C or something lol so I can escape

Would you rather...

Be subjected to the pain of absorbing too many Shares...
or
Be trapped in hibernation within the Gamindustri Graveyard for 3 years?

Allow me to reword this question:
  • "Be subjected to eventually going bat-shit insane and just decimating everything in your path with no rhyme or reason... Pretty much killing you mentally..."
  • "Or go to sleep for 3 years whilst tied up in a suspicious-looking way, with no real consequence."
Hmm... Choices, choices... I think I'll go for the one without any sort of consequence.
neptune-cute.gif

Not to mention have a form that only changes my eye colour, which is kinda lame
You could probably get a cool robot.

god damn im running out of these

Would you rather...

Be in a low-budget spinoff as the main character...
OR
Be in a decent-high budget mainline as a minor character?

Been a little bit so here's another blast from the past since I ran out of "Would you rather" questions.

You will...

Gain every power of the verse.

But...

You are physically inferior to everything in the verse.

Back