• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So based on some translations of the new game's trailer:
  • Ultra Neptune is gonna be the focus here, since she's the president of a game company.
  • The first new character seems to be based on the Apple Bandai Pippin.
  • The second new character is based on the Atari Jaguar.
  • The third new character is based on the 3DO console.
  • Altogether, the theme seems to be centered around failed consoles from the early-mid console wars(?) hence the character inspirations.
Is this games canon?

Fun question:

Which dimension and which nation would you want to live in, and why?

Me personally, I would want to live in Hyper Dimension's Planeptune because not only do three of my favorite characters originate from there, but also because living there seems pretty easy with technology advancements and probably pretty few living costs.

Hyper Dimension's Planeptune is an extremely easy choice for us procrastinating peeps lol, I'd probably go with that too.
Ultra Dimension's Lowee with the whole oriental Japanese aesthetic is also a really cool spot.

Surprisingly, I'd also consider wanting to visit Hyper Dimension's Leanbox, considering that nation is also quite cool looking.

HD Lastation is cool, but I think I'd get over the whole factory aesthetic a bit too quickly. Same thing with HD Lowee's snow.

Damn, sacrificing the chance to hang out with your waifu in favor of the other nations looks, huh 👀
It's not like I can't visit her or travel to other nations lmao
hyperdimension-neptunia-neptunia.gif

That applies to every nation lol

... Althoooooooough... If you were to mention you're one of the Players to any of the Goddesses... They might allow you in without much of a struggle 👀

Fourth Wall Awareness says wot
Nah, just tell them your name and they'll know you're not an NPC 😏

Also, going off-topic... Now that I think about this question...

Fun question:

Which dimension and which nation would you want to live in, and why?
I find it pretty interesting that some of my favourite characters would most likely want to stay in the nations that their original material released on lol

Like, both Snakes (Solid and Big Boss) would definitely pick Lastation because of Noire's seriousness, high tech, and dedication to her nation and her military - as seen in Victory. And ofc, Metal Gear used to synonymous with PlayStation.

And Sonic would definitely pick Planeptune because of his fast-paced and energetic character, and I don't think I have to mention his original platform or publisher kek

They simply know that the player exists, but they don't know which player, let alone their name

Doxxing yourself in front of the Goddesses is a no-no, Peed

Sonic would probably choose Planeptune because he can relate to Neptune the most 👀

Never say never, Neptune and the others know a lot of shit they shouldn't with their fourth wall breaking

As if I'd ever use my old name lol, regardless - just having a name would make it clear to them that I'm not an NPC kek

That too 👀

Ah, but you see, I didn't say never, therefore your use of that is invalid

That makes me question why you think they'd label you as an NPC in the first place 🤔

Exaaactly

Hmm, maybe I was just using it as a figure of speech? ;)
Also, nice strawman lel

It's a joke from Victory. Neptune basically said that "if you don't have a name, and you're in the story, you're either gonna be killed off or be unimportant" lol

wEaK.

Nah, man's saved the whole mfing world by remembering who Uzume was, after all. Gotta give him a round of applause for that.

You don't disrespect the OGs like that.

New trailer dropped. . .animated cutscenes, desert dungeon, fire environment dungeon, playable Goddesses, new EXE Drives, motorcycle riding in the dungeons. . .yeah, we're eating real ******* good.

Well boys, looks like somewhere down the road, we're FINALLY getting a new mainline game.
Screen_Shot_2023-03-25_at_12.26.24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-03-25_at_12.23.59_AM.png

『待望のナンバリングタイトルも控えでおりますので」
"We also have a long-awaited numbering title."

There's still a little bit left to do before this section is finished, but here's what we (really, just what I) got so far.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

I mean, hey, with a new game being announced and it actually looking really good (plus a tester on Twitter said that the bike felt smooth and fast to control), I'm feeling pretty Vergil right now.

Plus, I'm trying to get this done ASAP so I don't have to torture Kaio more than I have already LOL

I mean, hey, with a new game being announced and it actually looking really good (plus a tester on Twitter said that the bike felt smooth and fast to control), I'm feeling pretty Vergil right now.

Plus, I'm trying to get this done ASAP so I don't have to torture Kaio more than I have already LOL
Count me as well for waiting too long

I mean, sorry for having to go through a lot? Not to mention we've been rather busy (Kaio and I have some school/uni stuff we still need to go through) so we haven't been able to put a lot of focus on the revisions as a result. I've been trying, certainly, but some things are pretty much impossible without Kaio to help.

But on that note, here's some prototype scaling chains from SVS. Obviously, this is subject to change (besides Chain 2), so if you disagree with any interpretation you see, lemme know.

Chain 1
Full Power Final Chapter Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Arfoire-possessed Gray Sister with the IS Crystal's Shares ≥ / ⇄ Final Chapter Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Arfoire-possessed Human Form Maho >>> Fake True Deity of Sin > Chapter 11 Below-Average Shares to Low Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Chapter 11 Peak Resurrected Vessel Arfoire > Final Chapter Human Form Party >>> Chapter 10 Human Form Party > Chapter 10 Arfoire > End of Chapter 8 Arfoire > Chapter 8 Candidates + Neptune + Gray Sister (Maho) > Beginning of Chapter 8 Arfoire ≥ Chapter 8 Gray Sister > [Chapter 6 Arfoire] > Chapter 8 Human Nepgear > Chapter 8 Anri (F2P) > Chapter 8 Anri > Chapter 7 Human Form Party > Chapter 7 Higurashi > Chapter 4 Low Shares HDD Goddesses > Chapter 4 Arfoire >> Chapter 6 All-out Human Nepgear > Chapter 6 F2P ≥ Chapter 6 All-out Shanghai Alice ≥ Chapter 5 Below-Average Shares HDD Candidates > Chapter 5 Human Maho = Chapter 4 F2P ⇄ Chapter 4 Gray Sister ⇄ Chapter 4 Low Shares HDD Candidates > [Chapter 4 Goddesses > Chapter 4 Candidates] > Chapter 3 Gray Sister > Chapter 3 Very Low Shares HDD Form Party > Chapter 3 F2P > Chapter 2 Candidates + Vert > Chapter 2 Seely > Chapter 1 Human Party > Trendfluencer

Chain 2
Future Timeline Arfoire >>>> Future Nepgear + Future Maho > 200 Mech Soldiers >>> New Mecha Soldier

But on that note, here's some prototype scaling chains from SVS. Obviously, this is subject to change (besides Chain 2), so if you disagree with any interpretation you see, lemme know.

Chain 1
Full Power Final Chapter Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Arfoire-possessed Gray Sister with the IS Crystal's Shares ≥ / ⇄ Final Chapter Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Arfoire-possessed Human Form Maho >>> Fake True Deity of Sin > Chapter 11 Below-Average Shares to Low Shares HDD Form Goddesses > Chapter 11 Peak Resurrected Vessel Arfoire > Final Chapter Human Form Party >>> Chapter 10 Human Form Party > Chapter 10 Arfoire > End of Chapter 8 Arfoire > Chapter 8 Candidates + Neptune + Gray Sister (Maho) > Beginning of Chapter 8 Arfoire ≥ Chapter 8 Gray Sister > [Chapter 6 Arfoire] > Chapter 8 Human Nepgear > Chapter 8 Anri (F2P) > Chapter 8 Anri > Chapter 7 Human Form Party > Chapter 7 Higurashi > Chapter 4 Low Shares HDD Goddesses > Chapter 4 Arfoire >> Chapter 6 All-out Human Nepgear > Chapter 6 F2P ≥ Chapter 6 All-out Shanghai Alice ≥ Chapter 5 Below-Average Shares HDD Candidates > Chapter 5 Human Maho = Chapter 4 F2P ⇄ Chapter 4 Gray Sister ⇄ Chapter 4 Low Shares HDD Candidates > [Chapter 4 Goddesses > Chapter 4 Candidates] > Chapter 3 Gray Sister > Chapter 3 Very Low Shares HDD Form Party > Chapter 3 F2P > Chapter 2 Candidates + Vert > Chapter 2 Seely > Chapter 1 Human Party > Trendfluencer

Chain 2
Future Timeline Arfoire >>>> Future Nepgear + Future Maho > 200 Mech Soldiers >>> New Mecha Soldier
Agree bruh, we've gone through this a lot.

Well we haven't discussed the entire scaling chain yet, which is why I bring it up. It's still a prototype since I need feedback from Kaio, Alex, Lala, Strategist, and any others who want to chime in with objections.

The real difficult part is integrating Chain 2 with Chain 1

Well we haven't discussed the entire scaling chain yet, which is why I bring it up. It's still a prototype since I need feedback from Kaio, Alex, Lala, Strategist, and any others who want to chime in with objections.

The real difficult part is integrating Chain 2 with Chain 1
Just put them slightly below end-game without including the soldiers.

That's a possibility, but at the same time, Future Arfoire is so far above Nepgear and Maho that it's difficult to exactly place them on Chain 1 somewhere. Statements alone don't cut it.

I mean, sorry for having to go through a lot? Not to mention we've been rather busy (Kaio and I have some school/uni stuff we still need to go through) so we haven't been able to put a lot of focus on the revisions as a result. I've been trying, certainly, but some things are pretty much impossible without Kaio to help.
Go full NEET and abandon life, mister

I frankly don't care, my guy. I'm not exactly in the brightest mindspace lately. Past few days have been ******* me up.
At least you were you not being aggressive lel, i knew something is off when you replied my comment about "mine as well for waiting too long" in non-friendly
Tried to be memetic with each others like usual but guess you need to take a break, cheer bud

Back