• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like hedgehog is about to have fish for dinner cause he resist all of the eater's notable hax and is gonna get layered Cm type 1 and info type 2

Yeah, while Big Fish resists Type 1 CM and Type 2 Info hax (which IIRC isn't layered for standard Super Sonic), he gets outhaxxed and can't react to Sonic's speed boosts.

yeah, reading both profiles, looks like Super Sonic takes this. Speed Amps, Chaos Energy Manipulation stuff (I would just look at his profile), Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly), Invulnerability that probably doesn't apply here, and resistances to anything Eater does, I'm voting Super Sonic.

yeah, reading both profiles, looks like Super Sonic takes this. Speed Amps, Chaos Energy Manipulation stuff (I would just look at his profile), Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly), Invulnerability that probably doesn't apply here, and resistances to anything Eater does, I'm voting Super Sonic.
idk man
The Multiverse+ level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level comes from Celestial Foundation Eaters capable of devouring the entire Celestial Foundation including the canopy and living in the sea. The canopy is a solid shell that protects the world from the intense environment of the 'Sea,' a multiverse level+ sized structure that passively destroys all things it contains, including countless space-times, except the canopy that is able to endure the sea and Celestial Foundation Eaters that live in the sea. Without a canopy, everything that make up the world inside a Celestial Foundation will collapse.

sonic would need high godly regen to come back from this

Last edited:
Didn't Sonic fight Solaris, who also nuked a 5D cosmology?

And Time Eater?

I feel like his Low 1-C durability and resistance to Void Hax/EE should save him from the fish destroying the Celestial Foundation.

And Time Eater?

I feel like his Low 1-C durability and resistance to Void Hax/EE should save him from the fish destroying the Celestial Foundation.
Wouldn't nuking it just make them really far above baseline instead of a flat out 6-D?

And Time Eater?

Also, Super Forms have invulnerability to pretty much everything that isn’t Chaos Emerald powered, and in several cases not even that. With Sonic being 5-D, possibly 6-D, his resistances, and invincibility, I think he stands a really good chance to survive the nuking

Back