• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojos profile is outdated and has no scans for few abilities. AP section is shit. So here is the replacement
Big Thanks to @SunDaGamer for helping me with this Sandbox

Current Gojos Profile
Updated Sandbox

Hidden Inventory Arc abilities
CM type 2 for infinity got accepted in this thread so added that also in the sandbox
Post Awakened Gojo abilities
Pre Prison Realm abilities
Shinjuku Showdown Arc Abilities

Added 5 Keys because of different Arcs and versions.
Accepted Calculation for JJK0 Gojos AP.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Was considered the strongest alongside Geto who was on the high-end as a Grade 1 Sorcerer[1][2]), higher with Blue & with Chants (Performing the chants and hand gestures for a technique can raise its output to 180%) | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher (He is considered a monster even in Toji's presence[10]), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red (Red outputs at least twice as much energy as Blue[25]), far higher with Black Flash (Exponentially increases the power of an attack) | At least Small Town level (Can generate this much of energy. Can also fight Miguel & overwhelmed him later onwards.), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red, far higher with Black Flash (Exponentially increases the power of an attack) | At least Small Town level (Should be stronger than before & superior to 15 Finger Sukuna. Kenjaku had to create a strategy to seal Gojo, because he could not defeat him.[26][27] Casually defeated Jogo, toying with him throughout their fight), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red, far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town level (Could battle with Full Power Sukuna), higher with Blue & with Chants, even higher with Red, far higher with Black Flash (Knocked Sukuna unconscious with a gut punch[28])
Speed scaling didn't much just added few other keys
Speed: Subsonic (Should be comparable to Teen Geto) | At least Subsonic+ (Easily evaded Toji Fushiguro[10]) | At least Subsonic+, likely higher Can fight Miguel and Slightly Overwhelmed him in Speed) | At least Supersonic (Faster than Naobito[29] and Naoya's top speed.[30] Capable of blitzing Jogo[4]) | Massively Hypersonic (Could keep up with Full Power Sukuna, who scales to this feat)
Replacing LS with Gojos own feat
Just added Keys for SS & Durability
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be comparable to his AP) | At least Multi-City Block level (Should be comparable to his AP), likely higher (Much stronger than before) | Small Town level (Should scale to his AP), far higher with Black Flash | Small Town level (Should scale to his AP), far higher with Black Flash | At least Large Town level (Should scale to his AP), far higher with Black Flash

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be comparable to his AP) | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher | Small Town level (Should scale to his AP) | At least Small Town level (Should scale to his AP) | At least Large Town level (Should scale to his AP)
Just added additional information
Stamina: Superhuman (Can use his Cursed Technique for atleast a day without getting tired and no need to sleep. Additional it was improved later onwards thanks to the efficiency granted by the Six Eyes, the cost of Cursed Energy to use his techniques is infinitesimal)

Additional Scaling for other characters
Please don't discuss on who wins or loses in this thread. This is just Relative / downscaling. Take that Kind of discussion to JJK discussion thread
Thanks to @LaserPrecision making a summary of JJK0 scaling
In terms of raw strength, Yuta doesn't need to be equal to Gojo to be strong enough to beat him. Being relative would be enough. So even iuf he was weaker, as long as it's not by a substantial amount, he'd be capable of winning. Granted he has the abilities, speed, and skill to keep up.

I would like to note that Geto stated there chances increase to 99% if HE has Rika. So it's possible he believes he could utilize Rika FAR better than Yuta can since he's an inexperienced kid.

And as far as JJK 0 goes, yeah, I think it's fine to assume Geto isn't super far behind Gojo physically. Gojo just has a WAY WAY WAY better Cursed Technique that would be effective even against opponents much stronger than himself. After all, Miguel took attacks from Gojo who was in a rush to get back to school and could somewhat keep up with his speed. So I think it's fine for Yuta and Geto to be comparable to Gojo yet the latter would get stomped due to Limitless techniques being op thus making Gojo "the strongest". I never believed "The Strongest" was in reference to physical strength since Geto only claimed Gojo was the strongest AFTER he improved his use of his techniques implying he's the strongest because of his techniques.

In fact, if Gojo was so much faster, he would've been able to blitz him and his family when they invaded the school before he could summon his Curses to threaten the students. Hell, he'd be able to kill the curses and Geto if he was so ridiculously above Geto that he couldn't compete with his speed at all. I mean, they used to co-exist as the strongest, and Geto stated he wanted to fight Teenage Gojo, so him being comparable physically imo shouldn't be out of the question.

So you could have it like Geto < Yuta & Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided) ~< Gojo

Or Geto < Gojo ~ Rika < Full Power Max Uzumaki (Had his forces not been divided)

The idea is that they're relative. Whether you want to depict them as physically stronger/faster or downscaling is up to you. But both imo should at least scale relative to Volume 0 Gojo. Otherwise half of Volume 0 makes zero sense (Geto stating he has a 99% chance of victory, Gojo saying he'd throw his life away to stop Rika if she rampaged, wouldn't have been fast enough to save his students once Geto summoned his Cursed Spirits as a scapegoat).

Currently most of the Profiles has Low 7-C Ratings without any Justification or anything. So for now I will just update whovever downscales from JJK0 Gojo. This scaling might change its not permanent. It's just for the time being.
Note; Scaling chain is already present in the Profile. I'm just trying to update the new AP. Only JJK0 Gojo & Rika scaling is added here.

Characters who scales to JJK0 Gojo or downscales from him.
JJK0 Gojo ~ Rika ~ Geto (Geto stating he has a 99% chance of victory, Gojo saying he'd throw his life away to stop Rika if she rampaged)

15F Meguna (By One shoting Ryu) > Ryu ~Uro ~ Yuta

CT Kashimo > Base Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari (By Yutas own statements ) >~ Yuta

We can Put Yuta ~ Yuki ~ Kenjaku overall by Maki statement of Yuki and Yuta on same ran
TD;LR
JJK0 GOJO ~ (JJK0 Rika & Yuta) ~ Geto ~< Kenjaku
Kashimo ~ Jackpot Hakari >~ Yuta
Kenjaku ~ Yuki ~ Yuta
15F Meguna > Ryu ~ Uro ~ Yuta

Dagon should be Downgraded to 8-A for scaling to Nanami.

Dagon < Toji ~< Post Awakened Gojo < JJK 0 Gojo.
So Toji don't scale to JJK0 Gojo calculation or they have any Scaling for Low 7-C.
Btw this Scaling chain is already in the profile so should AP should downgraded to Current. Maki fighting 15F Sukuna will be addressed in separate thread. So please be reasonable I don't want to drag this thread forever so I request only tackle the points in the thread.
Toji ~ Maki
Attack Potency: Small Town level (She is the most physically fit character in the school outside of Yuji putting her above Megumi and Nobara. Immensely stronger than her sister and is able to stop her bullets), higher with cursed tools (Damaged Hanami) | At least Small Town level (Stronger than before), higher with cursed tools (Can fight and damage Dagon's True Form) | At least Small Town level, likely far higher (Far stronger than before. Implied to be approaching Toji's strength. Fought and killed the Hei clan members alone. Fought Sukuna while he was taking over Megumi's body), higher with cursed tools
Maki and Toji scaling Should be downgraded to 8-A for that time Being.
Maki scaling to Hanami would get her 8-A rating as for Hanami Profile.
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level, likely far higher (Easily defeated young Suguru Geto. Casually overpowered Maki. Yuki thinks of him as a superhuman. "Killed" a young Gojo. Easily killed Dagon’s True Form in his own Domain Expansion. Megumi thinks that none of his Shikigami, possibly including Mahoraga, are a match for him. Said to be, like an Unrestricted Maki, capable of defeating the entire Zenin Clan)
Same goes for Toji teen Post Awakened Gojo has no Low 7C rating so should be Downgraded to Dagon scaling which would be 8-A

TD;LR
Dagon > Nanami ~ 8-A
Post Awakened Gojo>~ Toji > Dagon
Maki ~ Toji

Reminding again
This scaling might change its not permanent. It's just for the time being.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @DarkGrath (Admin), @Dereck03 (Thread Mod), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Gojo having this many keys looks pretty ugly ngl

Abilities are fine. I've always been a bit iffy on the JJK 0 statements since it feels like they were made before Gege had the idea of Gojo being the strongest (0 as a whole is kinda outdated compared to the main series) but they exist so i think it's fine for now. Rest of the scaling is fine as well

I disagree because it's disrespectful to Dagon-Sama

IMG_20231111_115038.jpg

I'm about to land five consecutive Black Flashes if I see another profile list Pain Tolerance as an actual ability 😃
I agree with pretty much everything except pain tolerance but I'm neutral towards Supernatural Willpower. Maybe I missed it but I don't think it's ever stated that Gojo was able to endure this much pain because of his mental strength, not to mention he was constantly using Reverse Curse Technique and anti-domain techniques while he was inside Malevolent Shrine to counteract the damage. Why not treat it as an impressive stamina feat?

The Enhanced Senses feats in Gojo's Powers and Abilities don't need to be separated between his keys, we have no reason to believe Six Eyes's senses changed between those keys, the other stuff is fine.
I'm iffy on the JJK 0 scaling for the same reason as Gianny, Sukuna wasn't even a concept in Gege's mind at the time.

I'm about to land five consecutive Black Flashes if I see another profile list Pain Tolerance as an actual ability 😃
I agree with pretty much everything except pain tolerance but I'm neutral towards Supernatural Willpower. Maybe I missed it but I don't think it's ever stated that Gojo was able to endure this much pain because of his mental strength, not to mention he was constantly using Reverse Curse Technique and anti-domain techniques while he was inside Malevolent Shrine to counteract the damage. Why not treat it as an impressive stamina feat?
I mean even if he uses RCT shouldn't he need some pain Tolerance to stand it and keep fighting? Even Sukuna mentioned he is moving around pretty good still despite being cut continuously

Regarding Supernatural Willpower. Gojo was able to keep fighting despite getting his hand cut off and his output being lower and his own mind thinking he would lose. Just because of he wanted to fight to fullest he was able to keep on going. I would call it a will though I'm not sure how anyone would treat it. Gojo was at his reach when Mahogara was pulled out second time. Still he kept on going.
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_233_002.png
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_233_003.png
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_012.png
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_014.png
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_23412_015.png
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_236_s_004.png
Btw Pain tolerance is for getting cut inside Sukuna domain and Willpower is for keep fighting despite having thought of losing and his power getting decreased several times and got his hand cut off.
The Enhanced Senses feats in Gojo's Powers and Abilities don't need to be separated between his keys, we have no reason to believe Six Eyes's senses changed between those keys, the other stuff is fine.
I thought we would treat it arc by arc based on after Toji fight didn't Gojo improved his senses?
I'm iffy on the JJK 0 scaling for the same reason as Gianny, Sukuna wasn't even a concept in Gege's mind at the time.
Yeah Sukuna wasn't even in the concept. But there is one year time skip so I don't see major Contradictions happening in any scaling chain. Should be fine for now.

Which is stamina, yeah. Pain Tolerance hasn't, and never will be an ability, it's just stamina.
I'm pretty sure I saw few profiles in wiki having Pain tolerance
Fine I will remove it once some staff gives the input here. Just wanna know their opinion.

The scan isn't too clear on how Falling Blossom Emotion works. Does it 'repel' someone by having Gojo reflexively attack them, or is it more like a reflective barrier? If it's the latter, it'd be better to list as Attack Reflection.

Does Reverse Cursed Technique work by giving Gojo the willpower to sustain those injuries? The scan doesn't make it sound like that's the case.

As mentioned previously in this thread as well, I don't believe we list Pain Tolerance as an ability in itself. 'Resistance to Pain Manipulation' might be valid for someone who, for example, is shown to nullify supernatural attempts to activate their nervous system, but I don't believe anything like that is shown here.

Otherwise, this looks pretty good. I can't speak much on the scaling aspects, but the sandbox is fine. I am curious why the images have been adjusted the way they have, however - the original page seems to be neater in this aspect.

The scan isn't too clear on how Falling Blossom Emotion works. Does it 'repel' someone by having Gojo reflexively attack them, or is it more like a reflective barrier? If it's the latter, it'd be better to list as Attack Reflection.
Actually I wasn't sure about the ability but here Naboita profile has same ability for same technique. I just copy pasted it here.
Here is the full context regarding how that technique works.
Does Reverse Cursed Technique work by giving Gojo the willpower to sustain those injuries? The scan doesn't make it sound like that's the case.
He didn't had RCT. He had tried to learn it in the past but failed . He only tapped into it when he was on verge of death. Toji slashed him from throat to stomach and put a knife on his head. Gojo was down for few hours. He didn't give up and able to survive and come back later onwards by learning the RCT at last moment. He didn't actually died as for Gojos words but when he was on the verge of dying he didn't give up and kept on trying to learn RCT for few hours.
As mentioned previously in this thread as well, I don't believe we list Pain Tolerance as an ability in itself. 'Resistance to Pain Manipulation' might be valid for someone who, for example, is shown to nullify supernatural attempts to activate their nervous system, but I don't believe anything like that is shown here.
Ok I will change it into Resistance to Pain Manipulation
Otherwise, this looks pretty good. I can't speak much on the scaling aspects, but the sandbox is fine.
OK Thanks.
I am curious why the images have been adjusted the way they have, however - the original page seems to be neater in this aspect.
Oh it's just Sandbox looking like that. Once I replace the code with original profile it will look good.

Actually I wasn't sure about the ability but here Naboita profile has same ability for same technique. I just copy pasted it here.
Here is the full context regarding how that technique works.
"Falling Blossom Emotion shrouds the user in cursed energy that counter-attacks the moment a domain's guaranteed hit makes contact. The cursed energy defends the user automatically, countering any attack with equal force to nullify it.[1] Falling Blossom Emotion changes when its power is applied to swordplay. Not only is the user shrouded in cursed energy, but their sword is as well. This allows the blade to automatically strike anything the cursed energy comes into contact with."

This sounds fairly explicitly like attack reflection. I would recommend listing this as attack reflection, and also changing Naboita's profile with this in mind.

He didn't had RCT. He had tried to learn it in the past but failed . He only tapped into it when he was on verge of death. Toji slashed him from throat to stomach and put a knife on his head. Gojo was down for few hours. He didn't give up and able to survive and come back later onwards by learning the RCT at last moment. He didn't actually died as for Gojos words but when he was on the verge of dying he didn't give up and kept on trying to learn RCT for few hours.
Ah, right. So he survived for several hours on the verge of death before he attained RCT, rather than surviving because of RCT. Is that correct?

If so, that should be fine.

"Falling Blossom Emotion shrouds the user in cursed energy that counter-attacks the moment a domain's guaranteed hit makes contact. The cursed energy defends the user automatically, countering any attack with equal force to nullify it.[1] Falling Blossom Emotion changes when its power is applied to swordplay. Not only is the user shrouded in cursed energy, but their sword is as well. This allows the blade to automatically strike anything the cursed energy comes into contact with."

This sounds fairly explicitly like attack reflection. I would recommend listing this as attack reflection, and also changing Naboita's profile with this in mind.
Ok. Btw can I use this thread as a Reference and change that? There won't be any problem right?
Ah, right. So he survived for several hours on the verge of death before he attained RCT, rather than surviving because of RCT. Is that correct?

If so, that should be fine.
Yeah. Because RCT is instant Regeneration technique if he obtained it the same time he didn't needed to wait for few hours heal.hjs wounds. After Toji put a knife on Gojos head he went to kill Amanai and fought Geto and defeated him and delivered Amanai body to the guys who hired him. There was too much time has been passed. He came back to fight Toji when he healed his wounds that pretty much took few hours as can tell.

If one more staff member can agree to attack reflection, then that should be fine.
Sorry but after checking how FBE works Isn't that still Instinctive Action?

FBE uses users own Cursed Energy to attack the opponent attacks Passively. It's not reflecting attacks.
Instinctive Action is the ability to act without the need for conscious thought. The actions need to be done through muscle memory, instinct, or any other means separated from the user's regular consciousness, like automatic magic that triggers on its own, technology set to act under set circumstances or regularly, supernatural forces maneuvering the user in some way, etc. The power doesn't need to be used in response to anything, as long as the user does things not controlled by their regular consciousness. Actions done through a regular human's realistic instincts don't count, their feats need to be surreal (e.g. displays of the concept of Mushin as it is in real life don't count, but a portrayal of it in a series as an actual, reliable phenomenon would count). A profile should preferably elaborate if the power is passive, active on command, or something inconsistent in between.
Attack Reflection needs to reflect opponent attack back to them
Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one's opponent's attacks against them. This is a rather powerful ability, being able to perform offense and defense simultaneously by effectively turning one's efforts against them. Some common limitations include only working on attacks of a certain type or power level, a lengthy preparation time, or a specific requirement for use.

I think Instinctive Action is correct option for this.

Very minor side note: whenever you make a sandbox, you should NOT include both of the "{{" arround the tier because then it will be listed along with the actual character pages in the tier categories. Just add one set of the "{{" and only include the other set when you make changes to the actual character profile, I have changed it now.

Sorry but after checking how FBE works Isn't that still Instinctive Action?

FBE uses users own Cursed Energy to attack the opponent attacks Passively. It's not reflecting attacks.

Attack Reflection needs to reflect opponent attack back to them

I think Instinctive Action is correct option for this.
Rereading the page you linked above, I can see what you mean. I took it to mean that the energy of the opponent's attacks were being repelled back at them by the cursed energy, but if it is instead just cursed energy that responds to attacks with an equal amount of force, then instinctive action should be fine.

Rereading the page you linked above, I can see what you mean. I took it to mean that the energy of the opponent's attacks were being repelled back at them by the cursed energy, but if it is instead just cursed energy that responds to attacks with an equal amount of force, then instinctive action should be fine.
Ok Thanks 👍
Very minor side note: whenever you make a sandbox, you should NOT include both of the "{{" arround the tier because then it will be listed along with the actual character pages in the tier categories. Just add one set of the "{{" and only include the other set when you make changes to the actual character profile, I have changed it now.
Got it.

Heavily disagree with some of the additions to stats and abilities being limited to the sukuna fight, especially speed.

Heavily disagree with some of the additions to stats and abilities being limited to the sukuna fight, especially speed.
Well make a different thread for that to be accepted I'm just working with whatever speed was already accepted in previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back