• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushiguro standard equipment (JJK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noisyPitta

She/Her
There's been a few Toji fights recently and I noticed that his standard equipment currently just lists 'various cursed tools'. Could we get this changed to actually list his weapons and what they do, because they're a pretty important part of his kit. His katana, ISOH and the chain are all listed at various other points on the page but it was pretty messy. (also this is my first ever CRT so I'm open to feedback)

Original

Sandbox

Proposed changes:
  • Inventory curse, Split Soul Katana, fly heads and conventional weaponry and have been added to Standard Equipment
  • Information that used to be in Notable Attacks is now in Standard Equipment
  • Range section has been modified to more accurately represent what we've seen from the chain
  • Clarified which tools his powers come from in the Powers and Abilities section
  • Added limited summoning (via fly heads)

Something I do think is worth discussing is whether he should have Playful Cloud or not. He only gets this in shibuya, and thats not the version of Toji that is reflected in his profile. It doesn't really have an impact on his battles (I don't know if anyone has calc'd his usage of it against Dagon) so I vote on removing it, but thats a discussion to be had. I'm leaving it on the profile for now until a consensus is reached. A scan has been found stating that Toji had ownership of Playful Cloud at the time, so this point is no longer up for debate.

Agree: EldemadeDityjon, Giannysmag, Excel616, Duedate8898, JnSteHar002, Damage3245, UchihaSlayer96, Epiccheev
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I remember Gege saying that playful cloud originally belonged to Toji at some point
Found it
do-you-think-toji-owned-playful-cloud-v0-4arf3a3i847a1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back