• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to calculate a black hole?

Does the black hole you calculated display properties of a real-life one? If not, it can't be assumed to be one and thus the calc would be bunk.
No, but i wanted to make calc and learn how to do it. It has a 5-A AP with correct formula but It does not harm even the smallest thing in the environment.

Idk why he is doing that tbh we are already talking on discord it doesnt have to go on to the Wiki and derail this thread-
Well, Up to you. I think it's easier for the staff to help make decisions. Whether the calculation is used or not depends on the opinions of the staff anyway.

Well, Up to you. I think it's easier for the staff to help make decisions. Whether the calculation is used or not depends on the opinions of the staff anyway.
Yeah but staff I asked just send me the link of blackhole page and leave me there lmao-

Now, calculation can be correct but i don't think it is an Real Black Hole.

I don't know why your mad at them for just using critical thinking, which calc group members are going critically think about since the bar on blackhole is quite high
I am not mad? We are friends on discord lol 💀

Back