• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to some Black Clover calculations

Overall, my suggestion is (if the 2 new calcs get accepted):
  • Make use of both of these calcs (Relativistic for Asta-level characters and Relativistic+ for Yami-level characters)
  • I'm indifferent to the FTL reactions part so I really don't care what happens with that
  • Merge the first 2 keys on profiles like Asta's for example due to the context of the narrative (Asta being forced to take a break after the BoS key) and just have it as Relativistic, meaning Rades' calc won't even matter
Saves a lot of contention and I think it's accurate due to what I've mentioned before.

Since the Relativistic version is a very low-end, we can do this

"At least Relativistic [0.22c], likely Relativistic+ [0.79c]"

The problem is that your calculation doesn't work.

See, the distance you found from Patri to Yami is 6.31 meters, if you take this sweep and measure from the tip of the left frame to the sphere, you will have a greater result, therefore, a negative distance.

I can't see the image you linked. It shows up as a blank image. I think it's best for the characters that scale to that calc to simply be "At least Relativistic" since the calc itself is quite lowballed

I made a comment on it after looking at it again. The first calc needs a very slight adjustment.

My suggestion is, as said before, to add the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc to the Beginning of Series key because of the narrative context behind it. If this is agreed on, I can make the appropriate changes.

Okay. For now, we can just replace the Sub-Relativistic+ with Relativistic reactions with just Relativistic, and the Relativistic+ with FTL reactions with just Relativistic+

It won't be a reaction, Gauche will have Relativistic combat speed, just like Asta and whoever climbs for him in that arc

I still think Asta should have another key for the beginning, since he doesn't start with this speed from the beginning

I still think Asta should have another key for the beginning, since he doesn't start with this speed from the beginning
I disagree, because this goes up to the Royal Capital invasion arc, and immediately after that arc is the Eye of the Midnight Sun arc. In between these arcs, Asta is forced by Yami to take a break (because he said he was going to get himself killed at the rate he was going), so there's no reason for Asta to have gotten stronger or faster between the Beginning of Series and Eye of the Midnight Sun arc keys.

FTL (Faster than Evil Eye Raia. Able to intercept Elemental Quintet when its speed was doubled by Zora, the quadrupled version of it was fast enough to blitz Elf Raia)

About this here, it is not mentioned that he is doubling the speed in the scan they provided, where does this come from?

Okay, well the scans don't show it, but basically, Zora's traps can take an attack and send it back at double the power and speed. Raia and other elves fired off an attack, meaning it would be 0.69c based on what he scales to. Then, what Zora did was put it in a trap and send it toward Asta so he can reflect it back and Zora can use another trap to send that at the elves, effectively quadrupling it. That first part means that Asta intercepted an attack with double the speed of the 0.69c attack, making it 1.38c, or FTL.

That helps for confirmation. Question though: How do you access raws? I have no idea how to.

It would've better to have the input of a calc member for which calc of the Gauche feat should be used. But someone already changed the statistics so...

I still don't see the problem with the calc 3

"My problem with this is that it is not possible to know which one came first and also has the fact that it was not only this distance that Patolli moved, since his body was pointed to one side and the other, in a different direction, that is , he moved his whole body which would give a much greater distance moved."

I don't see what you mean by that

I'm not 100% sure about problems with the calc specifically, but Relativistic seems more consistent anyway with the story, with Yami-tier characters being Relativistic+

Back