• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would God of Strength Superman be?

So normal Superman is around Large Planet level, and whether the Apokolips fire pits upgraded Superman(Unless it didn't then please tell me so) what tier would he be?

It doesn't seem like he got that much of a power boost, and even if he did, it's the lowest one out of the Justice Gods. He did seem more aggressive, as he tried to get Wonder Woman to fight him.

Batman said this power was killing him, so if he got a power boost, it would most likely decrease the longer the fight goes on. So I would assume he'd be Star Level when he first was subject to the Apokolips fire pits.

So to answer your question: I would say:

Tier: High 4-C

Huesito88 said:
It's called god of steel
Except the title during the Darkseid Wars is God of Strength. God of Steel was the title of the Darkseid War Superman One shot because Man was replaced with God.

Zer0the0mega108 said:
MaverickIsTheHype said:
Huesito88 said:
It's called god of steel
Thanks for giving the correct term, but what does that have to do with the question???
No the correct title is God of Strength, God of Steel was just the title of the One shot Superman comic.
This still has nothing to do with the question that was asked before.

I heard somewhere that he one shoted someone, who could destroy a galaxy. But I am not sure if the person was A making it up b the person could maybe have ment over time, but they misread. Also if it is legit I don't know which issue it comes from.

Back