• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many versions of Superman can Yhwach beat?

I haven't read every Superman comic so I can only go by profiles for this one, but what the **** does "Superman sang a weakened true form Darkseid to death" mean?

I'd say almost all Superman versions don't have durability negation so any versions without other hax will simply lose via not being able to do anything. Since Yhwach also resists protagonist power, cough yes this a reference cough that isn't a wincon either for pre-crisis. Furthermore not all of them resist soul manipulation or causality manipulation, and most of them having a 3D body means that simple soul crush is a thing or Almighty GG exists.

So all things considered torn on pre-crisis (super-soul) but all things considered Yhwach should at least take till post flashpoint/rebirth if no sun dips. Dunno the soul manipulation numbers on Torquasm Vo.

I haven't read every Superman comic so I can only go by profiles for this one, but what the **** does "Superman sang a weakened true form Darkseid to death" mean?
Basically everything in dc in its fundamental level is vibrations. All universe occupy the same space just vibrating at different frequencies. It's how the flash manages to cross universes by vibrating himself to another frequencies. Superman just used a counter vibration to cancel darksied vibration.

I'm sorry but Superman is too suave in my eyes to be beaten by anyone now, Yhwach's facial hair is glorious but this is a bit too much.
In context, it's not that OP. He was using the Miracle Machine which was the biggest factor against Darkseid. Also it was alongside something else that was poisoning darkseid iirc

It's not fake but the music thing is a unique vibration, not hating music
The scan sent is edited lmao. I read final crisis and crame it like the back of my palm.

Final_Crisis_-_Final_Crisis_Issue_7_-_22.jpg

Back