• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many characters in DB can defeat Pegasus Seiya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Story Short: Can Seiya survive in destroyed space, including destroyed Space-Times? If the answer is yes, then none.

Aparajita said:
Long Story Short: Can Seiya survive in destroyed space, including destroyed Space-Times? If the answer is yes, then none.
He was able to survive in space in Saint Seiya Omega, even with his Cloth shattered to pieces, so yes.

Well not a single DB character can match Seiya's Hax currently. But it may change in the future with the way things are going....

Considering that Seiya has better and solids feats and DB characters has just scaling, questioble stats (at least for me) and better hax for Seiya meanwhile DB has any defense against hax, is pretty obvious that Seiya stomps any of them

The real cal howard said:
Not even Zen'o. Zen'o falls to Seiya's hax. If we're including non-canon, MAYBE SB Jamemba.
I agree none except shin budokai janemba (I assume he's not even canon anyways)

The real cal howard said:
Not even Zen'o. Zen'o falls to Seiya's hax. If we're including non-canon, MAYBE SB Jamemba.
We don't even know what zeno can do, so you can't say he would lose.

From what he's shown, which is nothing, I can. We know he's 2-C with possible reality warping. It's not my fault he has a profile despite him being featless. I was against him having a profile this early anyway.

Actually, that was rude. What I meant to say was that because he has a profile, we have to use only what we know, and that doesn't help him.

Antoniofer said:
Considering that Seiya has better and solids feats and DB characters has just scaling, questioble stats (at least for me) and better hax for Seiya meanwhile DB has any defense against hax, is pretty obvious that Seiya stomps any of them
Actually it's Seiya without the feats. All his "feats" are just statements. He has never actually destroyed a galaxy or universe. By actual feats Seiya would be like building level. Now I'm not saying Seiya isn't universe level, he is, but if we are playing the feats > all else game, Seiya loses hard.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Even with tier 2s he can technically still ressurect so...
Soul destruction. GG.

DBZ characters can destroy souls with Ki. Remember how Goku came back with a soul and was harmed by Ki?

Cosmo users are highly resistant against spiritual destruction so that won't work. Aiolos survived without space around him, so those attacks are out of the window. And it's laughable when you say Seiya is building level through feats alone. Come on, he destroyed a pillar that was holding up one of the Earth's ocean with his pure strength alone, which is definitely at least continent level. So even without scaling, he's got his share of feats.

If Zeno is 2-C then Seiya can't beat him, but Zeno can't beat Seiya either due to resurrection. Also Zeno is basically featless and it was stated by Beerus that he does not fight, so we do not know the full extent of his powers.

To be honest, Seiya did hurt a 2-C dude before and brought him great pain, so he can beat Zeno.

Faisal Shourov said:
ZERO7772 said:
Umm how seiya beat zeno again ?
We don't know how durable Zeno is or if he's a glass canon. Any tier 2 character with feats beats Zeno by default
well, we need more feats from zeno, currently he is multi universal + to me, but sadly we don't know much about him

Ataberksins said:
well, we need more feats from zeno, currently he is multi universal + to me, but sadly we don't know much about him
That's only in AP, we have no idea about his durability since Zeno doesn't fight. He may well be a glass canon (even if his durability was high universe level, he would be unbeatable to Beerus and Whis but still a glass canon). Right now, Zeno is probably the weakest tier 2 character

Faisal Shourov said:
Ataberksins said:
That's only in AP, we have no idea about his durability since Zeno doesn't fight. He may well be a glass canon (even if his durability was high universe level, he would be unbeatable to Beerus and Whis but still a glass canon). Right now, Zeno is probably the weakest tier 2 character

if his durability was that low, beerus could have easily finished him and there would be no reason for beerus to get scared

Ataberksins said:
if his durability was that low, beerus could have easily finished him and there would be no reason for beerus to get scared
High Universe level >>>>>>>>>>>>> Beerus

Zeno, SB Janemba and maybe Demigra with prep according to this wiki.

imo any God tier would actually win since I have them as 2-C personally, and casual multi-universal speeds with there attacks even back with SSJG, who is equal to base Goku currently.

I just only recently started Saint Seiya. (Only 43 episodes in and has become my 2nd favorite anime!) Based off of what I've seen, Seiya loses hard. Based off of statements, only Zen'ō, maybe the High Priest, maybe Zeno's attendants, and maybe, one day, Goku and Vegeta if they ultimately surpass Whis and start training with Zen'ō or somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back